Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady (19553 Views)

I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) / Is It Wise To Bring My Boyfriend Into My Apartment? / “you Are A Shameless Man If You Ask A Woman To Pay Some Bills” – Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
so he broke up with you because you pay your own bills and never ask for money undecided aunty small small dey lie abeg
you sef fall for the lie
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
how am I sure you are telling the truth and beside you macebe dating a guy who is broke or you knw he does not have much to give to you not to talk of paying your bills. ..l
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
AntiBrutus:

No be today we start to meet them.

Mine wasn't stingy though, he only complained I do not let him "care". Kept asking if I do not have issues bothering me and all...lol.

He wouldn't be the first though.
When you try to solve your problems all by yourself, they assume you're getting stuffs from other men.

I have a brother who gets worried when I am not asking him for money. Imagine if I were his gf. grin

If I happen to have a pressing need I can't meet, I don't hesitate to ask and there are demands I can't make. No matter how pressing my need is, I just need to know that he could meet it without being stressed; if he can't, I'll most definitely understand. I don't make myself a burden to people and because of that, when I ask, I get what I asked for. By so doing, it makes me know the kind of guy I am dealing with.
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
bluefilm:

Neegodu onye a bikonu.

Nne, so because men will feel useless if you take nothing from them, you now decide to open office for im head abi?

In short, for this nonsense wey to talk eh, you need a strong COZA right now.
Mr Twista. Y open shop for person pikin head?
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by mrkel(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Babes with the mindset of this lady are endangered specie in Nigeria. Is a rule of thumb in Nigeria for ladies to have this huge and elephantile entitlement mentality. I have always respected ladies that shoulders their bills themselves.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by TemmyT002(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
Can you find me another lady like you?

I have met ladies who said the same thing you said but they changed their minds later.
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by bluefilm: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Mr Twista. Y open shop for person pikin head?

I'm asking you na.

Are you not the one who already knows how useless men feel if you are not taking anything from them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by myself13: 9:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
folake4u:

Lol damn! Poco you're so right.

I remember vividly some time back I was getting to know one guy like that and when I didn't ask money from him, he was always angry and restless and said I was too proud.
I know better now grin grin grin
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by adigun98(m): 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
This girl ehn,the Kain lie wey you like for here sha.
You didn't tell him the reason while he was about breaking up till after he messaged back��
Three COZA for you !!!
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
bluefilm:

I'm asking you na.

Are you not the one who already knows how useless men feel if you are not taking anything from them?
Doesn't mean you'll open shop on his head. People need to b considerate in relationships
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by dalass(f): 10:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
I knew she's Yoruba... Not those always targeting money bags to pay their brideprice with 10 page list of items to be bought for their poverty stricken generation grin grin grin
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by nurez305(m): 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
yeman2012:
Lies from the pit of hell..and why didn't u tell him why u we're paying the bills your self before he broke up with you
which post had that huge number of likes ? Can you link me to it, I need to see what that person posted to have that likes....
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by bluefilm: 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Doesn't mean you'll open shop on his head. People need to b considerate in relationships

You're right.

Considerate is the word.
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Bossjakande: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
u see ur life not one person put bday blog for u cos of bad character. and u talk anyhow chochocho
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Hameex(m): 12:27am On Jul 01, 2019
Abeg I dey look for this kind of lady oh ....abeg help a brother
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Jinad50: 1:08am On Jul 01, 2019
ibkayee:
I won't be surprised if he and the mum planted that message for her cheesy
lol....madt girl.
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 01, 2019
Bossjakande:
u see ur life not one person put bday blog for u cos of bad character. and u talk anyhow chochocho
I'm on my lane here... Abi bday blog go credit my akant? Please spare me such nonsense. Don't know if u are my mate but u lack manners.
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by DavidEsq(m): 7:28am On Jul 01, 2019
Chucks1989:
the boy can even use his mother's phone to send an SMS to himself
Jus look at them, revealing their secrets upandan here grin

Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by DavidEsq(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2019
nurez305:
which post had that huge number of likes ? Can you link me to it, I need to see what that person posted to have that likes....
Goan look for they person who scored the highest in JAMB, oga

Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Bossjakande: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'm on my lane here... Abi bday blog go credit my akant? Please spare me such nonsense. Don't know if u are my mate but u lack manners.
smiles..dont let me insult u cos if is age am older by far. its u who lack manners
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2019
Bossjakande:
smiles..dont let me insult u cos if is age am older by far. its u who lack manners
Nope. It's you sir. I was on my own and u butted into my mention yarning dust. Kindly act ur age.
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Youngjohnosas: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2019
Thumbs up baby girl.the moment an average Nigerian girl knows ur mum is the reason u don't have much to spend on her it is finished.some might pretend and try to punish u but others don't give a hoot they serve it raw. Won't ur mummy find something to do,r u not a man why can't you take care of me like ur mates are doing.
A Neighbor That gave his mum access to collect rent from d small house he inherited from his dad, recounted how his girlfriend flared up because she needed money and didn't have to give to her at that point.why will his mum be enjoying from d house why she doesn't have money to Spend,He should stop d mum from collecting money from the house.she was just vibrating and causing chaos.
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by danbrowndmf(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2019
FAMILYJA:
Wow! Nice of you. It's so nice hearing this from a fellow lady. Why bothering a guy when you can take care of yourself by yourself? Only if you are not working and earning, that is a different thing entirely.

Meanwhile, I'm still appealing for financial assistance from well meaning Nigerians to enable me pay my session's school fees which is the only ticket to entering exam hall come Tuesday, 2/7/19. Please check my profile or call me 08148799227 as you are willing to help. Thanks and God bless.
you will get a quick reply if you come on Twitter..I can help you solicit for funds there. My twitter handle @Abraham_speak
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by FAMILYJA(f): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2019
danbrowndmf:
you will get a quick reply if you come on Twitter..I can help you solicit for funds there. My twitter handle @Abraham_speak

I'm not on Twitter please. What should we do?
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by booksrite001: 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
bluefilm:
I'm asking you na.Are you not the one who already knows how useless men feel if you are not taking anything from them?

shocked
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by danbrowndmf(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2019
FAMILYJA:

can you get a twitter account? Or you have Facebook? Let's start from there..

O8159799587.

Hit me up ma.

Clean the number once you get it
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Bossjakande: 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Nope. It's you sir. I was on my own and u butted into my mention yarning dust. Kindly act ur age.
u know me and my bad mouth is seem u are not tired of deactivating cos if I use bad word on u u will run away as a coword
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
u know me and my bad mouth is seem u are not tired of deactivating cos if I use bad word on u u will run away as a coword
Indeed
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by danbrowndmf(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
FAMILYJA:

I saw you email me... Kindly use this mail uncleuncleab@gmail
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
newsynews:
A Nigerian lady identified on Twitter as Omobewaji has revealed why she would never compel a boyfriend into paying her bills.

In a thread she shared, the lady revealed how her ex-boyfriend's family struggles changed her orientation about demanding for money from a guy.

She wrote:

https://www.purplefeel.com/2019/06/id-never-compel-boyfriend-into-paying-my-bills-lady.html?m=1
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by FAMILYJA(f): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
danbrowndmf:
I saw you email me... Kindly use this mail uncleuncleab@gmail

Check your mail please.
Re: I Will Never Compel A Boyfriend Into Paying My Bills - Lady by danbrowndmf(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
FAMILYJA:

Check your mail please.
check your mail ma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] / Has Anyone Here Fccck 4 Different Girls In A Day / See Boobs! Pretty Lady Remove Her Pants & Bra, Twerk, Exposing Her Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.