Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? (8221 Views)

The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by ekene101: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2019
Been over 11yrs now and we still going strong with a baby girl to our names. I kept to my promise on the 24th of June,2008..

9 Likes

Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2019
clive2u:
i dnt force for sex, if them no want i no give
Bro it's good to force it out of them sometimes..

These girl can just be in the mood and pretend they aren't. Just match your accelerator pedal a little bit and see how they will step on their brakes for you to pass..
Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by czarina(f): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2019
Ighoga898:

These girl can just be in the mood and pretend they aren't. Just match your accelerator pedal a little bit and see how they will step on their brakes for you to pass..
Continue "forcing it out of them".

Your "rape files" dey wait for you in a few years.

9 Likes

Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 01, 2019
czarina:
Continue "forcing it out of them".

Your "rape files" dey wait for you in a few years.
Madam please understand me well before you jump to conclusion..

If you've had sex before you can relate unless you're just being hypocrite

1 Like

Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2019
starbuck:
We are married with 4 kids now

4 kids?? Hw does one manage 4 kids? School fees, feeding, healthcare, etc

2 Likes

Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2019
damtan:
Dated a Virgin lady for about 2years. I refused to disflower her during the period. I just made it my thing not to disvirgin anyone. We broke up for like a year, she came back by herself disvirgined. I took the honor to dualize her and made her a four way express. we broke up afterwards but still friends
To dualise her and .ale her four lane express...
Chai u be PW ko Julius Berger? grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by damtan(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
DavidEsq:

And ur parents and uncles drank plenty of kai-kai, the day u were born, thinking they have given birth to a son; not knowing it was a Yoruba demon instructor they had given birth to. Chai
you won't understand except I go full details. By the way, your point was noted.
Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by galadima77(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Easybela:
We ended up together 4eva kiss
Anytime I see ladies say,"men will always be men or all men are same",I defend men because I have met one who stood out to be different. One failed u,pls,do not generalize it,there are still good men out there, think positively towards them and you will sure meet one someday.
#Men will not always be men.
#All men are not same.

Good things go dey follow you biko
Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by clive2u(m): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ighoga898:

wise guy, i'l do me mbok

1 Like

Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by galadima77(m): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Guy you think too much... Better go easy, life has a mysterious way of sorting itself out..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by jrondit(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I looked at her with contempt, there in that room, I told her to comman be going, told her I want nothing with her, she begged, went on her knees, I refused told her at that moment all I feel for her is hatred.
Now you'll ask why treat her like that?
I had my first sex at 21, was never my plan, had no plan to have it that soon, but she was constantly talking bout how am missing it, and how she'd love to be my first, those stuffs nah, I did like her and she was threatening to leave if I refused to satisfy her..
She visited one morning, we talked, poof! ayam naked with her, for a while I wasnt myself, she was actually sitting on me riding me for like three minutes without condoms, then I was like Wtf? even without condoms? (twas my first. and I was scared my inexperience would make me get her pregnant, n I really wanted to avoid dat, based on my background and dad) I pushed her off..
too bad, it was too late, I was already cumming(Guess it officially became my first), but was lucky enough to not cum inside her, Fam I had goosebumps, and fears, she was the experienced one, and I kept asking and saying I hope I didn't cum inside her, told her I wasn't ready for any of that pressure, she was like no you didn't, she knew I wasn't settled, saw the unrest on my face, chick literally spoke to me, calmed me down, even told me she'd abort it if she gets pregnant, I wasn't okay with that statement, before I know, chick was getting on me, tryna go another round..and that was when I lost it, oya comman be going to ur father's house b!tch, I told u I never wanted this, I ended up doing it anyways and u tryna get me to do more?
Swear down, I told I hate her on the spot, asked her to leave, never texted never called her, refused to talk to her... Years later she texted on WhatsApp, just normal howfar howfar, I apologized for treating her in that cold manner back then but told her I still regret having sex with her back then.
She's probably engaged to some guy now I think, she has a kid, I no dey text her, she no dey text me.. Till today I regret she was my first, cuz it didn't happen the way I planned my first would do..

She was my first, she deflowered me.
What? us guys aint human? We were virgins too, some of us are still virgins, so why you looking at my post like that cus I said she deflowered me?
Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by jrondit(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I looked at her with contempt, there in that room, I told her to comman be going, told her I want nothing with her, she begged, went on her knees, I refused told her at that moment all I feel for her is hatred.
Now you'll ask why treat her like that?
I had my first sex at 21, was never my plan, had no plan to have it that soon, but she was constantly talking bout how am missing it, and how she'd love to be my first, those stuffs nah, I did like her and she was threatening to leave if I refused to satisfy her..
She visited one morning, we talked, poof! ayam naked with her, for a while I wasnt myself, she was actually sitting on me riding me for like three minutes without condoms, then I was like Wtf? even without condoms? (twas my first. and I was scared my inexperience would make me get her pregnant, n I really wanted to avoid dat, based on my background and dad) I pushed her off..
too bad, it was too late, I was already cumming(Guess it officially became my first), but was lucky enough to not cum inside her, Fam I had goosebumps, and fears, she was the experienced one, and I kept asking and saying I hope I didn't cum inside her, told her I wasn't ready for any of that pressure, she was like no you didn't, she knew I wasn't settled, saw the unrest on my face, chick literally spoke to me, calmed me down, even told me she'd abort it if she gets pregnant, I wasn't okay with that statement, before I know, chick was getting on me, tryna go another round..and that was when I lost it, oya comman be going to ur father's house b!tch, I told u I never wanted this, I ended up doing it anyways and u tryna get me to do more?
Swear down, I told I hate her on the spot, asked her to leave, never texted never called her, refused to talk to her... Years later she texted on WhatsApp, just normal howfar howfar, I apologized for treating her in that cold manner back then but told her I still regret having sex with her back then.
She's probably engaged to some guy now I think, she has a kid, I no dey text her, she no dey text me.. Till today I regret she was my first, cuz it didn't happen the way I planned my first would do..

She was my first, she deflowered me.
What? us guys aint human? We were virgins too, some of us are still virgins, so why you looking at my post like that cus I said she deflowered me?
Experienced something similar to this always being pressurised to have sex with her as though our dating relationship isn't complete without sex. I had to break up due to excessive demand. I vowed to be defiled only on my wedding night

1 Like

Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by Lamanii22(f): 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
We are still together.. Although deflowering was recent

2 Likes

Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by Lamanii22(f): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:
The question is clear and i will go first.

Well, the cock's son dumped me and moved on to another. Men will always be men.

What about you?

After getting the cookie.. they just run off...

2 Likes

Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by Lamanii22(f): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
donbachi:
well,the chicken daughter dumped me and moved to another.women will always be women.

Women are usually the victim...
Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by carter009(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wow this is one the few good ladies am talking about in Nairaland ,,nice one....
Easybela:
Anytime I see ladies say,"men will always be men or all men are same",I defend men because I have met one who stood out to be different. One failed u,pls,do not generalize it,there are still good men out there, think positively towards them and you will sure meet one someday.
#All men are not same.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lamanii22:
Although deflowering was recent
This part is somewhat funny to me.
Don't get too emotional about this.

May you have no cause for regrets.

1 Like

Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by Lamanii22(f): 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
SIR0:
This part is somewhat funny to me.
Don't get too emotional about this.

May you have no cause for regrets.

Amen. Thanks...

3 Likes

Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by chigoizie7(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lamanii22:

After getting the cookie.. they just run off...

Sometimes, the cookies are not just worth it
Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Hustle ooooo

1 Like

Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by Obodo999(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2019
Lamanii22:

Women are usually the victim...

Not true
Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by ScotMisile: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2019
Easybela:
#All men are not same.
You must be the beautiful one.
Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by Leoniine(f): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2019
is it important...?
Re: How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? by Everrest9(m): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Went To Buy Condom Yesterday And This Is What Happened. / Does Kissing Come Natural? / Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.