Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,086 members, 7,859,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet (9456 Views)

Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Hintona(f): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
BlueAir:
I will make u do worse grin
who is getting married to you

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by danilmo: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Wow, if you turn her into a slave, then it simply means she was never a feminist.

The thing is she's more logical than ure are judging from ur response so far.. U that can't define who a Man is, or the way u sharply reply the Op not even knowing it it was acted, u that agreed a man should also allow polygyny for his spouse.. All ur flaws since, ..that's for that

Let continue back to ur quote..

Please define feminist, what justify u as a feminist, what are the challenges of a feminist, what are the ideology behind equity, what did u understand by the word Africa, wen can we say a human finally despise he/herself and decide to make decision against natural( basis of transfer gender)./
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
I didn't mention love alone. I mentioned companionship. A great deal of ladies marry for companionship. Many still marry for love. Lucky ones marry for both love, companionship etc. I am a type of woman that feels demoted if I should have to depend on a man's money. Why can't I get the money myself and be strong/independent? When you talk about women marrying for comfort, you sound like you have not seen families where ladies are contributing heavily. I don't know what you mean by broke. Are you talking about a lazy idle man? Whatever!
Korllami007:

LOL. How many Nigeria women marry for love? Very very very few. Most women marry for comfortability. I mean they marry the kind of man that can secure their future and their children's future If you see a rich dude that have been in Canada for years, and he comes to Nigeria and both of you meet by chance. This guy is ready to marry you and takes you with him to Canada. And at that moment, you are already in a relationship with a guy and you love him but he's not ready to marry you because he's broke, you won't think twice before you dumb him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by danilmo: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hintona:

Here we are, husband to feminist.

I promise to give u freedom, no africa type of wife duty.
In fact ,if u wan get democracy to nag self, I ll giv u ,

Make relate?? Am sweet o
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by danilmo: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hintona:

Here we are, husband to feminist.

I promise to give u freedom, no africa type of wife duty.
In fact ,if u wan get democracy to nag self, I ll giv u ,

Make we relate?? Am sweet o
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
If you construct you message properly I will reply. You said it was acted? Even if it was acted it happens in real life. If slavery is what makes you feel a woman is logical in reasoning then I feel i have been wasting my time chatting. Why are you interested in knowing about feminist? A slave is what you need, so forget about a feminist who knows her rights, or better still, you can read it up.
danilmo:

The thing is she's more logical than ure are judging from ur response so far.. U that can't define who a Man is, or the way u sharply reply the Op not even knowing it it was acted, u that agreed a man should also allow polygyny for his spouse.. All ur flaws since, ..that's for that

Let continue back to ur quote..

Please define feminist, what justify u as a feminist, what are the challenges of a feminist, what are the ideology behind equity, what did u understand by the word Africa, wen can we say a human finally despise he/herself and decide to make decision against natural( basis of transfer gender)./

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Earthquake3: 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Stop mentioning me in this type of useless thread, I will only kneel down and massage my husband's feet if he will do the exact same thing to me, we are partners in marriage, no one is higher or above the other.

You and who are partner?
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by lilmax(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
ThothHermes:

You never hear

A dumb feminist is a tautology.

her replies are more than shameful

if this is what you guys face arguing with these girls on nairaland,then you guys need salaries

I almost lost my brain there
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Earthquake3:

You and who are partner?

Who be dis one? Are you my partner or husband? Why are you pressed on my behalf?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Earthquake3: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Who be dis one? Are you my partner or husband? Why are you pressed on my behalf?

Na people like you go come back at 40 to beg for husband

Tueh, see your fellow feminist

SweetCunt97:
What I got to bring on the table?

*Got a Job
*Loyalty
*Companionship
*Wealthy family background
*Prayers
*Generally a helpmeet to him.

What I'm looking out for?

*Responsible
*Matured
*Got a good job or Good Thriving Business
*Caring and has family values
*Tall and handsome preferably
*Good sense of humor...
*reveres the institution called Marriage

Kindly send me a PM if you available.

Lagos, Abuja and Abroad Residents Only.... Please kindly adhere to the location pls.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
I have one already
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by danilmo: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
If you construct you message properly I will reply. You said it was acted? Even if it was acted it happens in real life. If slavery is what makes you feel a woman is logical in reasoning then I feel i have been wasting my time chatting. Why are you interested in knowing about feminist? A slave is what you need, so forget about a feminist who knows her rights, or better still, you can read it up.

What a way to shy off from logical discuss.
Someone who couldn't define feminism , u sounded as if u were pained to an extent that u choose to Join an earsay league that give u mental comfort.. Depression is real though. Now I see why ur response aren't adding up

I still say my repented feminist babe ll school u well, though the thing still dey bite her small small, but, na me she dey date o.. ALAYE himself grin ..no b by force.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by BlueAir: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hintona:

nobody from nairaland o shocked
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
The first thing that attracts me in comments is the ability to type well and be constructive. I don't engage in a discuss with everyone. Believe me, you can't participate in a logical discussion. Needless I waste my time. It's a free world, stick to your beliefs and make your choices.
danilmo:

What a way to shy off from logical discuss.
Someone who couldn't define feminism , u sounded as if u were pained to an extent that u choose to Join an earsay league that give u mental comfort.. Depression is real though. Now I see why ur response aren't adding up

I still say my repented feminist babe ll school u well, though the thing still dey bite her small small, but, na me she dey date o.. ALAYE himself grin ..no b by force.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Earthquake3:

Na people like you go come back at 40 to beg for husband

Tueh, see your fellow feminist

Ehen and so what? Is it your 40? Why is it bothering you? I suspect you're foaming on the mouth right now cos you feel you've typed intelligently in your deluded mind yeah?
Tsinannu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by FrozenBlaze: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ladies hustle oooo so you won't see a similar picture of yourself on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Osarenoma1993(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You and your wife are a disgrace to the human race.

you better learn now or regret later, see many gals for my church still forming porch @35 some are even 40 because they think they know it all like you.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by CaptainMitch: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
Amen my brother!
lefulefu:
biko baba God gimme a woman like dis
a woman dat will treat me like a king

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Osarenoma1993:

you better learn now or regret later, see many gals for my church still forming porch @35 some are even 40 because they think they know it all like you.

Marriage is not an achievement or a necessity, it is a rite of passage for those willing to tow that line, marriage is not for everyone, it is better to be single than be a divorcee who sulks continuously on his/her past mistakes, so dude, let this little speech of mine sink into your head, a 1993 boy who don't know life yet lol, be enlightened.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Osarenoma1993(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Marriage is not an achievement or a necessity, it is a rite of passage for those willing to tow that line, marriage is not for everyone, it is better to be single than be a divorcee who sulks continuously on his/her past mistakes, so dude, let this little speech of mine sink into your head, a 1993 boy who don't know life yet lol, be enlightened.

hahahahahahaha i think i got to make this clear to you once and for all, that username up there is my son's name and that is his date of birth; am a proud father of three lovely kid's two girls and one boy.
so you can vividly see that i am here to catch fun at my leisure, i strongly believe my son is older than you so wash your mouth slay queen ok.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Osarenoma1993(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The first thing that attracts me in comments is the ability to type well and be constructive. I don't engage in a discuss with everyone. Believe me, you can't participate in a logical discussion. Needless I waste my time. It's a free world, stick to your beliefs and make your choices.

see who is talking about typing well and been constructive, you are not even good in writing besides nobody is perfect when it comes to english we only sabi pass each other small small.

You don't even punctuate well and you are laughing at someone, remove the dirt in your eyes before thinking of helping someone remove his/her own ok madam type well.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Osarenoma1993:

hahahahahahaha i think i got to make this clear to you once and for all, that username up there is my son's name and that is his date of birth; am a proud father of three lovely kid's two girls and one boy.
so you can vividly see that i am here to catch fun at my leisure, i strongly believe my son is older than you so wash your mouth slay queen ok.

Grand ancestor, I'm sorry for pressing your dumb button, if your son is older than me then I'm older than you the father, try and comprehend that, be cathing fun with your grand parents here slay fvck boy.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
I can't remember chatting with you. Excuse me.
Osarenoma1993:

see who is talking about typing well and been constructive, you are not even good in writing besides nobody is perfect when it comes to english we only sabi pass each other small small.

You don't even punctuate well and you are laughing at someone, remove the dirt in your eyes before thinking of helping someone remove his/her own ok madam type well.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
ok one lady here said she will only worship her man and wash his feet if he does likewise cheesy
see i dont have any problem with dat oo cheesy
i will worship u on one condition smiley

if u blessed with a back bumper then i will be worshipping u mornin and evening like this grin

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

you've really been incessant with these word "slavery" maybe you don't know what slavery means or you're lost. a woman shows are husband care n adores her man like a king he truly is ...then you get infutriated, over what exactly, if you marry n you practically sit on ur man head to eat , use is back as foot table does that make you any better. men are the crowd of every queen, except you don't consider yourselve as a queen you must bow n respect your king.
There is no such thing as equality in the world, even in develop countries one gender has a upper hand over the other. if taken care of your husband is slavery abeg taken care of your children would be what, @least both demands domestication. when some of you get to that bridge of aunty linda you will learn.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
You shouldn't have mentioned Linda Ikeji, she is far better than hundreds of men joined together. Bad men anyway, not good men. Does every man deserve the ''king tag'' like you mentioned? A non kingly man can never bring out the queen in a woman. As for caring for kids, it's a great privilege and passion which every woman should happily engage in. Am used to being called names here, I don't give a hoot!
ericsmith:

you've really been incessant with these word "slavery" maybe you don't know what slavery means or you're lost. a woman shows are husband care n adores her man like a king he truly is ...then you get infutriated, over what exactly, if you marry n you practically sit on ur man head to eat , use is back as foot table does that make you any better. men are the crowd of every queen, except you don't consider yourselve as a queen you must bow n respect your king.
There is no such thing as equality in the world, even in develop countries one gender has a upper hand over the other. if taken care of your husband is slavery abeg taken care of your children would be what, @least both demands domestication. when some of you get to that bridge of aunty linda you will learn.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Osarenoma1993(m): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I can't remember chatting with you. Excuse me.

I want you to face me and leave the guy alone, nairaland headmistress.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
It takes a headmaster to know a headmistress. I decide to chat with you, or not to chat. If you are so idle and in need of attention, just check for your fellow idle mates here and roll with.....why am I even replying your mentions!!!
Osarenoma1993:

I want you to face me and leave the guy alone, nairaland headmistress.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Osarenoma1993(m): 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
Guest007:

how is any of this my problem

girls are out there rimmimg, does she rim you or she lays there like a log? smiley

When you get married ask your husband that question, i reserve my comment.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You shouldn't have mentioned Linda Ikeji, she is far better than hundreds of men joined together. Bad men anyway, not good men. Does every man deserve the ''king tag'' like you mentioned? A non kingly man can never bring out the queen in a woman. As for caring for kids, it's a great privilege and passion which every woman should happily engage in. Am used to being called names here, I don't give a hoot!

i never asked for a hoot, n stop getting the impression that if you never get to marry that the world will stop 4 a sec.
i mentioned linda becos with all her money n pride she still had to tender her body under a man ... what reputation is let of a mother with child that has no father's name, today she as lost that voice.
Life is too short to keep anticipating for war .... we all have roles n responsibilities. you can either accept you're a woman or keep fighting a lost battle.
there is no need to call you names when i can just call you a woman
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Osarenoma1993(m): 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
It takes a headmaster to know a headmistress. I decide to chat with you, or not to chat. If you are so idle and in need of attention, just check for your fellow idle mates here and roll with.....why am I even replying your mentions!!!

Am happy you asked yourself that question because your head needs to be checked, you just throw jibes anyhow as if he is your mate.

NONSENSE
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
''She did not tender her body to a man'', she decided to have a child and went for it. She is happier and people like you should stop mentioning her, she is a success, and is better than so many men put together. It is better for her to be a single mother than get mixed with an undeserving man. Aren't most male folks supposed to feel ashamed mentioning a successful single lady of her status? I find it difficult to understand all these.
ericsmith:

i never asked for a hoot, n stop getting the impression that if you never get to marry that the world will stop 4 a sec.
i mentioned linda becos with all her money n pride she still had to tender her body under a man ... what reputation is let of a mother with child that has no father's name, today she as lost that voice.
Life is too short to keep anticipating for war .... we all have roles n responsibilities. you can either accept you're a woman or keep fighting a lost battle.
there is no need to call you names when i can just call you a woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift / $ex Position: 6 Doggy-style $ex Positions You Need To See Right Now! / Lady Narrates How She Had Sex With A Dog In Victoria Island For N3 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.