Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,682 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet (9416 Views)

Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Osarenoma1993(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Grand ancestor, I'm sorry for pressing your dumb button, if your son is older than me then I'm older than you the father, try and comprehend that, be cathing fun with your grand parents here slay fvck boy.

Talking anyhow as if we are age mates, go and look for husband and settle down be jumping from one gbola to another.

nonsensica.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Age has nothing to do with wisdom. We have so many old fools. I think you are in that category tongue
Osarenoma1993:

Am happy you asked yourself that question because your head needs to be checked, you just throw jibes anyhow as if he is your mate.

NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Osarenoma1993(m): 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Age has nothing to do with wisdom. We have so many old fools. I think you are in that category tongue

I pity your hole because last last na there go suffer am, any lady who is not sensible like you her pvccy ends up suffering it.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 04, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
''She did not tender her body to a man'', she decided to have a child and went for it. She is happier and people like you should stop mentioning her, she is a success, and is better than so many men put together. It is better for her to be a single mother than get mixed with an undeserving man. Aren't most male folks supposed to feel ashamed mentioning a successful single lady of her status? I find it difficult to understand all these.

That she has money is what is thrilling you, buh success is beyond that ... why did she not have sex with her money to have a child , i can imagine her sleeping on one side of the bed n money lying on the other side... i leave you to imagine the romance that will ensue grin
undeserving man !! what even makes you think you deserve any man not to talk of a deserving man.
linda might be a success to you buh lemme burst whatever bubbles you av left ... do you know number 1 most influencial woman in the world lives under a man , most successful businesswoman in nigeria alakija lives under a man, omotola is more influencial than any of those aunties you follow ..yet she lives under a man.
when you get to that linda bridge you will understand buh will be too late. a king has throne a queen has a seat beside it there is a difference, know your place you are a woman.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:07am On Jul 04, 2019
This your long writing is not necessary. My point is, and will still remain, that Linda is better than a whole bunch of you guys that keep mentioning her. If she is not met the right man, fine. Not every woman must live under a man. She has a child to cater for and her career to focus on.
ericsmith:

That she has money is what is thrilling you, buh success is beyond that ... why did she not have sex with her money to have a child , i can imagine her sleeping on one side of the bed n money lying on the other side... i leave you to imagine the romance that will ensue grin
undeserving man !! what even makes you think you deserve any man not to talk of a deserving man.
linda might be a success to you buh lemme burst whatever bubbles you av left ... do you know number 1 most influencial woman in the world lives under a man , most successful businesswoman in nigeria alakija lives under a man, omotola is more influencial than any of those aunties you follow ..yet she lives under a man.
when you get to that linda bridge you will understand buh will be too late. a king has throne a queen has a seat beside it there is a difference, know your place you are a woman.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Osarenoma1993(m): 12:10am On Jul 04, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
This your long writing is not necessary. My point is, and will still remain, that Linda is better than a whole bunch of you guys that keep mentioning her. If she is not met the right man, fine. Not every woman must live under a man. She has a child to cater for and her career to focus on.

Take corrections and stop ranting anyhow what's your problem?
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:50am On Jul 04, 2019
Pity your limping stick. Keep your pity for your pitiable condition. Bastard! I hate to talk dirty, respect yourself, old fool!
Osarenoma1993:

I pity your hole because last last na there go suffer am, any lady who is not sensible like you her pvccy ends up suffering it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by danilmo: 4:27am On Jul 04, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The first thing that attracts me in comments is the ability to type well and be constructive. I don't engage in a discuss with everyone. Believe me, you can't participate in a logical discussion. Needless I waste my time. It's a free world, stick to your beliefs and make your choices.

No atom of cognition in u, uv only played defensive mechanism, shying away with the tag(dont want to waste my time).

Even market woman can say that wen they are empty headed, only mentally balanced people engage logic discuss.

Simple saying( u can't give what u dont have).
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by danilmo: 4:33am On Jul 04, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

So ur reply to that beautiful post is to tell us how Linda is better than than some guys financially, so any1 ure better than financially is ur definition of living a fulfilled life, no wonder u initially define a man as someone with huge pocket.. grin

Hunger has really dealth with u that u have to make money ur priority of standard of life.
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by doitforyou(f): 5:32am On Jul 04, 2019
You kneel before your husband? I am not trying to start something, I am just curious to know if kneeling is a thing. Does it have to do with culture? My grandparents were old fashioned, I never saw my grandma kneel before her husband nor my mom.

Guest007:

oh, he's one of them... undecided

man never kneel @ your shrine

I kneel when necessary but I can't kneel up and down the place for nothing grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Osarenoma1993(m): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Pity your limping stick. Keep your pity for your pitiable condition. Bastard! I hate to talk dirty, respect yourself, old fool!

I deserve an apology from you for all the insult, my son might be the one to marry your daughter tomorrow who knows.

PEACE!
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:23am On Jul 04, 2019
Osarenoma1993:

Talking anyhow as if we are age mates, go and look for husband and settle down be jumping from one gbola to another.

nonsensica.

How can we be age mates when you are a grand ancestor? An acient ancestor typing like a tout, is it your gbola? Is it your jumping? Have sense.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Osarenoma1993(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

How can we be age mates when you are a grand ancestor? An acient ancestor typing like a tout, is it your gbola? Is it your jumping? Have sense.

oh!!! i pity your future husband, he go hear word for ur hand. miss sense.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Deepfeel(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
It wasn't necessary hun
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
doitforyou:
You kneel before your husband? I am not trying to start something, I am just curious to know if kneeling is a thing. Does it have to do with culture? My grandparents were old fashioned, I never saw my grandma kneel before her husband nor my mom.

I was being sarcastic hun grin
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Remember you were the one who began calling me dirty names. We should always respect other peoples opinions. I feel within me that I should say sorry to you. Am very sorry, from my heart I apologise.
Osarenoma1993:

I deserve an apology from you for all the insult, my son might be the one to marry your daughter tomorrow who knows.

PEACE!
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Osarenoma1993(m): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

It wasn't necessary hun

My broda please don't tell me you're trying to beg her, i ready follow her talk from now till eternity. She thinks she have bad mouth, a girl that has not started life i pity her future husband anyway.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Osarenoma1993(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Remember you were the one who began calling me dirty names. We should always respect other peoples opinions. I feel within me that I should say sorry to you. Am very sorry, from my heart I apologise.

I also apologize too, and your apology is accepted from the depth of my heart dear.

PEACE!
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Osarenoma1993(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
BlueAir:
na osarenoma talk this one not me o shocked

Na me talk, nothing dey happen. Man wey nor know himself na woman wey he marry for house go dey talk to anyhow.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Deepfeel(m): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
Osarenoma1993:

My broda please don't tell me you're trying to beg her, i ready follow her talk from now till eternity. She thinks she have bad mouth, a girl that has not started life i pity her future husband anyway.
Bro it's not necessary for the two of you to engage in such, I mean it's not really worth it, let it go nothing gained nothing lost

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Deepfeel(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
That's just the way to do it, nothing to gain in fire for fire badmouthed arguments

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
tongue guys here are good in bad mouthing. It's not a bad idea to fire back sometimes.
Deepfeel:

That's just the way to do it, nothing to gain in fire for fire badmouthed arguments
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Deepfeel(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
tongue guys here are good in bad mouthing. It's not a bad idea to fire back sometimes.
Lol well bad mouth doesn't suit everyone its meant for market women and area mobs as an educated person it's expected of you to win arguments intellectually
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Osarenoma1993(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

I for marry ü as if i never marry, anyway one love.
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Osarenoma1993(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

Bro it's not necessary for the two of you to engage in such, I mean it's not really worth it, let it go nothing gained nothing lost

I hear sir, i have forgiven her bcoz of ü. how is everything going with ü broda?

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Deepfeel(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Osarenoma1993:

I for marry ü as if i never marry, anyway one love.
Guy take am easy o marry who me be guy with a d*ck grin
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Deepfeel(m): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
Osarenoma1993:

I hear sir, i have forgiven her bcoz of ü. how is everything going with ü broda?
Everything is moving smoothly bro hope with you too?
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Osarenoma1993(m): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Deepfeel:
Guy take am easy o marry who me be guy with a d*ck grin
nor vex broda, am new here. I done make the mistake before i realized, lol.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Osarenoma1993(m): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Deepfeel:
Everything is moving smoothly bro hope with you too?
Yes boss, bless God.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Feed Her Husband, Massages His Feet by Deepfeel(m): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
Osarenoma1993:

nor vex broda, am new here. I done make the mistake before i realized, lol.
Lol I noticed cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dating A Demanding Girl / Graphic Photo Of Injury Guy Got After Eating Lady's Butt For The First Time / Please Help! My Girlfriend Has Really Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.