Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) (49445 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by ashantitope: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2019
All this thing I don't believe it it maybe Photoshop because with there country rules how did he withdraw all this or can his promoter pay him this when he win so I don't see all this as a news please
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by SimonRose(m): 8:59am On Jul 05, 2019
matrix199:
I was about posting "vanity upon vanity...", then I remembered I have a gas cylinder to refill

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by dayveed1(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2019
jabberjawz:
That's like 143M on the table....not to talk about the one on the floor......left alone the ones stashed in the bank, stocks & real investment........Damn I wish I had a quarter of that....only a quarter... wink
$1.2M
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Godsage(m): 9:00am On Jul 05, 2019
Since when mayweather don de fight for heavy weight.. Which Op be this sef

4 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2019
most childish American celebraty...he has the attitude of a Nigerian celebrity...money miss road
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by dayveed1(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2019
ashantitope:
All this thing I don't believe it it maybe Photoshop because with there country rules how did he withdraw all this or can his promoter pay him this when he win so I don't see all this as a news please
Lol wakeup. You're slumbering.. I actually watched the video.

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Heineken(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2019
Crazy
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2019
You self na olodo...$100 not 1$ bill That's not less than 13Billion naira on the table. smiley
jojomario:
I don't think you know dolapo. That's about 540million naira. God will crown my efforts with success stories.

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2019
matrix199:
I was about posting "vanity upon vanity...", then I remembered I have a gas cylinder to refill
that's what you got when your dumbness keeps upgrading automatically
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by anonimi: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Black man though . ..waiting for the day Zurkaberg will do such even though he is a million times richer.

Thanks.
Africans have no sense of philanthropy, charity work to lift themselves as a group out of poverty in a sustainable way. They like to shout racism as a group and blame others for their self-inflicted woes just like our president and his useless party.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by owolabi5: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2019
The Money Man

Meanwhile

For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902

Thanks
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

Typical financial foolery from a black man!

And don't quote me with that your "he is an entertainer" nonsense.

It's rare to see rich and successful sports men of Caucasian and Asian ancestry do this.
Arabs do such too...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by dayveed1(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2019
helinues:
Inferiority complex

Even upon all his money, he never stops attacking others.. What is he afraid of?
No they actually never stop attacking him.. 50cent and the others always trolling him..

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Black man though . ..waiting for the day Zurkaberg will do such even though he is a million times richer.
my brother no matter where you take some black man to , he go still remain a black man. if him no show off na Arab , European, American , Chinese want show off ?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by adecz: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2019
He behaves as if he is the
richest man in America.

Only nigggas display such crass
behavior.

Let him near Nigeria, we shall hand him
over to our Fulani kidnappers...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile, each of those bundles is
equivalent to N3.5 m!!!

Do your maths..
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by sulasa07(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Dey deceive urself,Mark Zuckerberg no get cash,na only online stock money he get.Though he's richer than May weather,but he doesn't have the cash in hand like Mayweather

7 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by helinues: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2019
dayveed1:
No they actually never stop attacking him.. 50cent and the others always trolling him..

But he is doing better more than them now...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Skepticus: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2019
martineverest:
Arabs do such too...

I never mentioned them for the same reason.

Arabs and Blacks almost have the same emotional and fickle approach to life.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2019
anonimi:

Thanks.
Africans have no sense of philanthropy, charity work to lift themselves as a group out of poverty in a sustainable way. They like to shout racism as a group and blame others for their self-inflicted woes just like our president and his useless party.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2
they would rather use the money to impress and oppress the society rather 5han helping so they could be worshipped.greed and self-centeredness are the major reasons why blacks are where they are today

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by ZikZikZik: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2019
donziggyman:
that's what you got when your dumbness keeps upgrading automatically
Do you know what humor is?

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2019
Black man mentality... always think everything in life is all about money...

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by MobilityExpress: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2019
Richest boxer, osheyyyy grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by martineverest(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2019
Skepticus:

I never mentioned them for the same reason.

Arabs and Blacks almost have the same emotional and fickle approach to life.
it's really appalling

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by TheBoy1740: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2019
Let's just hope he doesn't go The Mike Tyson way

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by dayveed1(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2019
helinues:

But he is doing better more than them now...
Yeah they always tag him "uneducated, illiterate or anything related to being dumb. But Nigga no dey send them sah..
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Dipsong: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Yes ho we blacks here are even better than the blacks over there . Give him some years usa will deal with him it might be rape case grin if bill gates and zuker used to do this then i would say his making sense but for me he his a black american fool .
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Onyi90(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2019

1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2019
Karemarealty288:

Oga we are talking about unnecessary show ups..

You mean show off

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by globemoney: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Did Zuckerberg forefathers go through slavery? Zuckerberg comes from a privileged background hence he was expected to make it unlike floyd

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by dayveed1(m): 9:09am On Jul 05, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Black man mentality... always think everything in life is all about money...
Lol mention one thing in this life that it isn't about MONEY..

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 9:09am On Jul 05, 2019
God plz, bless me even if it's 1/2 of what I'm seeing here.... chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua, His Father, Robert & Son, Joseph Bayley Temiloluwa Prince Joshua / Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year / Eden Hazard Poses With Real Madrid Collection Of Trophies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.