Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) (49424 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2019
AnanseK:

You mean show off

Yep.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by TemmyT002(m): 10:43am On Jul 05, 2019
Gbam!!!
When you get plenty money ehn, you will start thinking how to pay death not to kill you. Life go sweet then.
Unfortunately, that is not possible and everything will be left behind.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by SouthHomieMob: 10:45am On Jul 05, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
explain the image, love to know
The image from my point of view means the Black does not even know what food is. the European does not know what shortage is probably cos its too abundant . The American does not care about the rest of the world and the Arab does not care about anyone's opinion probably selfish

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by SouthHomieMob: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
explain the image, love to know
Can also.mean the African interest is the food, European interested in the shortage, American interested in the rest of the world, while Arab is about opinion
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Nerro042: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2019
A lot of good points here but those talking about the mentality of blacks are typing trash and utter garbage showing off has nothing to do with skin color if you frequent social media you will see a lot of rich white folks showing off wads of cash private jets and luxury cars likewise blacks.. It just depends on the individual

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by grandstar(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2019
omohayek:

When was the last time you saw any white tech titan, or even a white NFL star, making such a vulgar display? Such behavior speaks of deep-seated insecurity; it's always the nouveau-riches who feel a need to spout designer brands and wave fistfuls of cash around, even as old-money types wear threadbare clothes and drive around in old cars.

My anger with poster wasn't about the display of wealth but his derogatory reference to the black man.
As though blacks are the only ones who do such things.

You're right. The craze of displaying wealth in a feature of the nouveau riche.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by urahara(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2019
grandstar:

My anger with poster wasn't about the display of wealth but his derogatory reference to the black man.
As though blacks are the only ones who do such things.

You're right. The craze of displaying wealth in a feature of the nouveau riche.

He probably didn't bother to remember the lifestyles of rich ass gulf Arabs.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2019
GistMore3:
GistMore.com

Retired boxer heavyweight, Floyd Mayweather displays plenty wards of dollars cash, revealed this is what he had being hearing for 23years. He wrote;

Blogger na barawó, Mayweather is not heavyweights fighter oh.

grin see prayers for awon haters grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Akalia(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2019
shogsman:

How can you be made for life with N3.6million
it's very feasible and doable my friend. 3.6 million can be grown to a mega sum when invested and managed properly.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by planetx: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2019
Why do topics like this always descend to anti black bashing and praising of white people. You people just stay in Nigeria and be ascribing all this angelic virtues to whites, when you don't really know them except the brainwashing you have been subjected to. It is laughable saying rich whites don't show off and are all philanthropic, you people really have no clue.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Aaronbee7(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2019
jabberjawz:
That's like 143M on the table....not to talk about the one on the floor......left alone the ones stashed in the bank, stocks & real investment........Damn I wish I had a quarter of what's on the table....only a quarter...I no get big eye.... wink

I know say I no Sabi maths....I no even go sch sef.....those wey don dey mention my post dey come.....una wehdone.
U sabi!
Convert it to naira and see what that ordinary table is carrying shocked N5,18,800,000 (5bn, 18mn, 800k).
Baba everything is possible, make we pray well, work well, hustle legit and grind in focus. 10 - 20 years from now people go either draw motivation from us or hate us cheesy We shall all get there by God's grace.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2019
Why are we still having a May weather in July??

My Shirt is soaked already..

Adulthood is too stressful jo tongue
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by anonimi: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2019
Samsonklin:
It’s you against the world. If you are looking for one person to come and do charity for you ehn, odiodi for you. You better work for your own and stop this dirty philanthropy talk. Did he get to where he is by philanthropy? Everyone can’t be a philanthropist. If you can good for you, if they can’t, leave them alone and do with it what they like after all. It’s not as if you will help him when the money finishes abi you go help am? Why you dey cry. Group kor cult ni

I hope that you don't cry racism and blame the whites for under-developing Africa. Do you

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Funmmyastic: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2019
matrix199:
I was about posting "vanity upon vanity...", then I remembered I have a gas cylinder to refill

Lol,you are so funny.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2019
matrix199:
I was about posting "vanity upon vanity...", then I remembered I have a gas cylinder to refill

Lol... Hahahahahh.... May God provide for your needs.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by shogsman(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2019
globemoney:

Zuckerberg is a privileged white in America while mayweather is a black man.. How many black billionaires do you have in America vs white Billionaires? The system in America was built to favor whites, the blacks even started voted few decades ago so don't compare a black that makes it in America to whites. That Oprah doesnt like showing off does not mean other blacks wont..

Robert smith,Michael jordan are black American and they're richer than him,they don't decorate their room with dollar bills,the point is mayweather is puerile and insecure.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Alajiki(m): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2019
jabberjawz:
That's like 143M on the table....not to talk about the one on the floor......left alone the ones stashed in the bank, stocks & real investment........Damn I wish I had a quarter of what's on the table....only a quarter...I no get big eye.... wink

I know say I no Sabi maths....I no even go sch sef.....those wey don dey mention my post dey come.....una wehdone.

Nope! Each pack is $10,000. So, it's $1,430,000 on the table.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Spacewalker(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2019
Hmmmmmm

Some funny comments here corcerning this issue.

It seems like everyone bashing MayWeather either hate him or are jealous of him..it has to be one of them.Everything happens for a reason.U all must have some insecurities and issues within you,which is why u choose to find fault with the way a man spends his money that u never contributed to.How is it ur business with the way he spends his money? Are u his father? Or his business manager? Typical black man mentality, always finding a way to bring down people who are made so u can exalt urself.

The guy worked for his money,he has the sole right to spend it anyhow he deems fit.None of u were there when he was broke and hungry,now he has money u are bashing him as if u contributed 1kobo to his wealth.

And all of u condemning him for spending money lavishly,and comparing him with bill gates and mark zuckerberg are slow dimwits.

If someone is successful and got it through hardwork,why can't u celebrate and commend him?

At least he did not go into Armed robbery or fraud to get the money. He worked hard for it,he fought for it and he is making a lot of money while u are here killing urself and criticising him like its ur money.it's his money not yours so stop hating on another man's success like a typical black man.

Everything he does brings him money, he even makes money while he is sleeping while u curse and bash him and yet u are still broke,so what did u gain from hating on him.All u haters are not happy when someone is successful and u try to bring the person down with ur hatred. Typical black man mentality, Nonsense undecided
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by grandstar(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2019
urahara:

He probably didn't bother to remember the lifestyles of rich ass gulf Arabs.

I didn't forget them. I just felt it wasn't necessary stating it.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by haryomikun(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2019
donbachi:
i'm telling u and the means at which he got the money is enough to humble him.
Zuckerberg doesn't and probably never will. In cash at least grin

You'd have to understand the source of his 'floating wealth' to understand what i posted up there
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2019
SouthHomieMob:

The image from my point of view means the Black does not even know what food is. the European does not know what shortage is probably cos its too abundant . The American does not care about the rest of the world and the Arab does not care about anyone's opinion probably selfish
i think u r right

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Malawian(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2019
jabberjawz:

Just One bundle is enough to set me straight.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by PastorOluT(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2019
BoluwajiPieters:

Entertainers are more marketable than "ordinary" degree holders. From fan base to social media influence... Top companies can easily use entertainers to promote their trades. Just imagine you've Olamide or Cristiano Ronaldo advertising your data... Even people that don't need it will buy. It's all business. The more marketable you are as a person, the more swollen your pocket becomes.

Agreed, but the first class graduate could also be marketable or even more marketable if the structure is right. The problem/point remain where our priority lies as humans.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by donbachi(m): 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
haryomikun:

Zuckerberg doesn't and probably never will. In cash at least grin

You'd have to understand the source of his 'floating wealth' to understand what i posted up there
gambler
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Ololadeneymar: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
The money there is billion of naira u self no know dolapo
jojomario:
I don't think you know dolapo. That's about 540million naira. God will crown my efforts with success stories.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
gypsey:
errr.. Not realy. my boss has runs a Successfull business, He drives 2 Bentlys, a brand new Jaguar SUV, infact. he is very wealthy. but he is on a Suicidal watch now as i write this comment. He has tried to kill himself 3 times, And the most worrying is he deosn't even understand why he Always wants to kill himself.

Now tell me how is that healthy? i am not rich but i would rather stay healthy and live up to 100 years that have all the money in the world, that's my preference Anyway.

shocked shocked that's serious o... Maybe he already loathes the wealth and he's tired. He can buy all things, get anything and he's like, what else is there in the world to pursue?

PS: better advice him to offload some of his cash to me and others alike so we can help him manage it. wink I can also help him organize prayers for healing (I kno you don't believe in that anyway)... But we all try different things out to solve probs... wink wink
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by einsteine(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Black man though . ..waiting for the day Zurkerberg will do such even though he is a million times richer.

One reason many tech entrepreneurs don't spend a lot of money is because they are actually cash poor. They are asset rich but they can't really buy the stuff entertainers buy. For example, 99.99% of Zuckerberg's wealth is in Facebook stock. If he wants to make a mega purchase, he would have to either borrow or sell some of his facebook stock.

The more liquid you are, the more likely you are to spend like Mayweather. That is why Arab princes, drug lords, and entertainers tend to spend and live lavishly. They are liquid.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Rotimi47: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
jabberjawz:

1.3m USD.

I pack is 10k dolls.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
sharpwriter:

shocked shocked that's serious o... Maybe he already loathes the wealth and he's tired. He can buy all things, get anything and he's like, what else is there in the world to pursue?

PS: better advice him to offload some of his cash to me and others alike so we can help him manage it. wink I can also help him organize prayers for healing (I kno you don't believe in that anyway)... But we all try different things out to solve probs... wink wink
It is serious, He has a beautiful wife and 2 Sons too. We have tried Everything, All he keep saying is that he is not happy here and shouldn't be here on earth, He also feels like he is a burden to his Family having to care, look After and watch him Always.

He don't even care About All that wealth he just want to live or die.

You damm right! i don't believe grin, but i wouldn't mind trying that for his sake and his children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N'golo Kante Eats Rice & Curry, Plays FIFA At Fan's House In London (Photos) / Anthony Joshua, His Father, Robert & Son, Joseph Bayley Temiloluwa Prince Joshua / Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.