Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) (49432 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by anonimi: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2019
TheBoy1740:
Let's just hope he doesn't go The Mike Tyson way

Or MC Hammer etc.

4 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 05, 2019
Pablo escobar wannabe
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by shogsman(m): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2019
jabberjawz:
That's like 143M on the table....not to talk about the one on the floor......left alone the ones stashed in the bank, stocks & real investment........Damn I wish I had a quarter of that....only a quarter... wink

Mathematics aiiint your strong suit.it's way more than that.

4 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by MobilityExpress: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2019
This alone is proof that Whites and Blacks are different fundamentally. Honestly, we don't reason the same way. Bill Gates is 100 times richer, but you don't ever see him do things like this. What you see is Bill Gates donates $800m for the eradication of Polio in Nigeria, Bill Gates donates $1.2b for antimalarial vaccines in Africa. You see am so say black man get problem grin

6 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Andersonjr(m): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2019
If Mayweather can decorate his room with dollar bills like this i wonder how Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos and the rest of others will do

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by globemoney: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

Typical financial foolery from a black man!

And don't quote me with that your "he is an entertainer" nonsense.

It's rare to see rich and successful sports men of Caucasian and Asian ancestry do this.
Well show me a Caucasian that went through racism and slavery to make it. You should be inspired and not hating

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Bridget95(f): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2019
If he doesn't invest it in real estate, he will leave this earth and have those cash lavished on ladies by someone else. Ask iron mike.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by damoceile: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2019
gimme just a bundle of that 100bucks and I'm made for life
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by shogsman(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2019
MobilityExpress:
This alone is proof that Whites and Blacks are different fundamentally. Honestly, we don't reason the same way. Bill Gates is 100 times richer, but you don't ever see him do things like this. What you see is Bill Gates donates $800m for the eradication of Polio in Nigeria, Bill Gates donates $1.2b for antimalarial vaccines in Africa. You see am so say black man get problem grin

Actually he's like a 110 times richer.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Black man though . ..waiting for the day Zurkaberg will do such even though he is a million times richer.
cheesy
grin

angry
Jealousie
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by shogsman(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2019
damoceile:
gimme just a bundle of that 100bucks and I'm made for life

How can you be made for life with N3.6million

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by boujeeassnigga(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

Typical financial foolery from a black man!

And don't quote me with that your "he is an entertainer" nonsense.

It's rare to see rich and successful sports men of Caucasian and Asian ancestry do this.
EXACTLY. THEY'D RATHER SHOW OFF BY HELPING THE NEEDY.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by daddytime(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2019
jabberjawz:
That's like 143M on the table....not to talk about the one on the floor......left alone the ones stashed in the bank, stocks & real investment........Damn I wish I had a quarter of that....only a quarter... wink

143 ke...thats 1.5mUSD on that table alone.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by selemo: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Black man though . ..waiting for the day Zurkaberg will do such even though he is a million times richer.
Being a BLACK MAN is a disease. The whites make up the 50 top richest Billionaires in the world but never misbehave like this. Blacks have low esteem..

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2019
Andersonjr:
If Mayweather can decorate his room with dollar bills like this i wonder how Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos and the rest of others will do
undecided
Continue wondering
Like he said "don't go and build your own Legacy"

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Bluffly: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2019
jabberjawz:
Olodo. That's $1.430 #514.8M on the Table

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Proffdada: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2019
mike Tyson once bragged with 86 posh cars cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by KenModi(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2019
jabberjawz:

Oga hustle hard oo make you no continue dey wish say you get quarter of wetin somebody wey don work hard dey show off grin

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by shogsman(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2019
globemoney:

Did Zuckerberg forefathers go through slavery? Zuckerberg comes from a privileged background hence he was expected to make it unlike floyd

Do you see Oprah Winfrey decorating her house with money,read more,zuckerberg wasn't't privileged.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Moneywirer: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2019
jabberjawz:

on the table is 143 * 100(100) =$1,430,000

$1,430,000 * 360 =# 514,800,000

some people get money sha

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by anonimi: 9:17am On Jul 05, 2019
Dipsong:
Yes ho we blacks here are even better than the blacks over there . Give him some years usa will deal with him it might be rape case grin if bill gates and zuker used to do this then i would say his making sense but for me he his a black american fool .

Would that have been difficult if he invested in education, healthcare, black women's rights etc so blacks are respected as Asians are in the US

Floyd Mayweather made a stupendous amount of money, upwards of $200 million perhaps, for pummeling Manny Pacquiao around the ring the other night. Some portion of that sum will presumably end up in the Floyd Mayweather Foundation.

In 2012, the boxer who calls himself “Money” gave $200,000 to the Three Square Food Bank in Las Vegas. Other donations have included $255,000 for the Rainbow Dreams Academy Charter School, $150,000 to Habitat for Humanity in Las Vegas, and $115,000 to the Susan G. Komen chapter of Southern Nevada.

But the Mayweather Foundation hasn’t given out very much—$500 in 2013, $40,695 in 2012, nothing in 2011, nothing in 2010, nothing in 2009, and nothing in 2008, though in some of those years, other expenditures of the foundation might have been construed as program services of a charitable sort, such as $100,000 for “Superfest” in Las Vegas in 2009 and $30,273 in “direct aid” in 2008. Reportedly, Mayweather intends to devote himself more to the foundation after he retires from boxing. He has hinted that he might retire with his record, as a result of the Pacquiao victory, at 49-0, just like Rocky Marciano. His sponsorship of a Fight 4 Fitness 5K run in Las Vegas just last month might be evidence of his increasing philanthropic interest.

Mayweather has done other things with his money, some a little weirder and more disturbing, such as sponsoring a “strip-off” for exotic dancers. He might have considered doing something more substantive for women than a strip-off, but that would have required owning up to his record of sexual abuse.

https://nonprofitquarterly.org/floyd-mayweather-s-record-in-boxing-philanthropy-and-domestic-violence/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by dakido(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2019
jabberjawz:
Did you just say 143M on the table? You guess is wrong!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Andersonjr(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
undecided
Continue wondering
Like he said "don't go and build your own Legacy"
have u laid ur foundation talk more of building?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2019
dayveed1:
Lol mention one thing in this life that it isn't about MONEY..

Long life, Good health etc.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by SocialJustice: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2019
jabberjawz:
Paparazzi
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Horus(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKnXnckfCJE

Floyd Mayweather Carries $80,000 In Cash In A Backpack
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by anonimi: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2019
Proffdada:
mike Tyson once bragged with 86 posh cars cheesy

There is individual wealth and there is society/group/collective wealth.
Individual wealth should help build society wealth meaningfully through work and not dash for doing nothing.
That is where the whites and Asians are far ahead and will remain so except the poor mentality blacks change.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by feeloscar(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2019
Samyj247:
this guy is truly a legend...he fought 49 times and was not defeated in any.
... and avoided the heavy weight category like a plague...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Dipsong: 9:20am On Jul 05, 2019
anonimi:

Would that have been difficult if he invested in education, healthcare, black women's rights etc so blacks are respected as Asians are in the US

Yea d reason why whites in america doesnt respect or give a Damn about black americans, cuz all they do is to have sex and promote evil things on social media . The reason why Oprah is so different among them.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N'golo Kante Eats Rice & Curry, Plays FIFA At Fan's House In London (Photos) / Anthony Joshua, His Father, Robert & Son, Joseph Bayley Temiloluwa Prince Joshua / Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.