Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) (49425 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Codes151(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
Those that don’t have behave this way!

Call mark Let’s do display contest

I sometimes feel embarrassed about this guy!

Black people sha! Always showing off
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by cinoedhunter: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Guy park one side jor sad
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by jhubril(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

Typical financial foolery from a black man!

And don't quote me with that your "he is an entertainer" nonsense.

It's rare to see rich and successful sports men of Caucasian and Asian ancestry do this.

Stfu hater! It's typically human . Arab rich kids are the worst .
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Samyj247: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Awasa:
Me i fought 142 times no defeat yet nothing to show for it, i think am a GEND just remove the LE
lols that thing wek u smoke...abeg remain for me o
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Samyj247: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
feeloscar:
... and avoided the heavy weight category like a plague...
haba...u wan make dem kill am...that one no b him size na
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Jephz(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Na so you go beg till you die! Do go and make your own money. Iranu!
...smh .... na so I go beg till I die make I go make my own money I be Iranu? ...it's okay o...this internet we nor knw who be who ....but mind you ..I have my own business...I stay in my own house .......but nor worry ....I take your advice...I will work harder and make more money ....thank you sir.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by BoluwajiPieters: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
Giant777:
let him come and give you the 1gb data

Haha! I just aired my thought. I think there will be different logical and reasonable answers to her question and mine might be part of it.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Awasa: 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Samyj247:
lols that thing wek u smoke...abeg remain for me o
Its here 4 u lol grin

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by damoceile: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2019
shogsman:

How can you be made for life with N3.6million

just watch me invest it judiciously on cool money making ventures and see how it will grow in a matter of time
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2019
jabberjawz:
That's like 143M on the table....not to talk about the one on the floor......left alone the ones stashed in the bank, stocks & real investment........Damn I wish I had a quarter of what's on the table....only a quarter...I no get big eye.... wink

I know say I no Sabi maths....I no even go sch sef.....those wey don dey mention my post dey come.....una wehdone.
Bro its over 500m
Each bunch is 3.6m
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by shogsman(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2019
damoceile:

just watch me invest it judiciously on cool money making ventures and see how it will grow in a matter of time

I suppose that is true,but that will require some degree of luck and time, so the context in which the word 'MADE' was used is not Right.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
gypsey:
Are you sure you will be Happy with the wealth? He probarbly thought that his wealth would have made him happy initially.

His wife doesn't want and cannot take over the business, his brother is equally wealthy, his parents are old and his children are just like 9 and 12 years old, He has asked me to take over and run the biz for him for a substantial Amount of pay cheque, but, not only i don't want to get involved with his Finances, the business is Huge i couldn't run a vast multimillion pounds bizness, the stress will kill me, i don't want to end up like him. grin

Hey Bros! Good evening... Don't forget to help me tell that man that someone who can help him run his business his here..... I'm in...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
sharpwriter:

Hey Bros! Good evening... Don't forget to help me tell that man that someone who can help him run his business his here..... I'm in...
I will, but you are in Nigeria i pressume. while the business is in England.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
gypsey:
I will, but you are in Nigeria i pressume. while the business is in England.

Yeah... Tnx
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by TissuePaper: 3:08am On Jul 08, 2019
einsteine:

One reason many tech entrepreneurs don't spend a lot of money is because they are actually cash poor. They are asset rich but they can't really buy the stuff entertainers buy. For example, 99.99% of Zuckerberg's wealth is in Facebook stock. If he wants to make a mega purchase, he would have to either borrow or sell some of his facebook stock.

The more liquid you are, the more likely you are to spend like Mayweather. That is why Arab princes, drug lords, and entertainers tend to spend and live lavishly. They are liquid.
i must commend your intelligence...A level

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N'golo Kante Eats Rice & Curry, Plays FIFA At Fan's House In London (Photos) / Anthony Joshua, His Father, Robert & Son, Joseph Bayley Temiloluwa Prince Joshua / Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.