Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,351 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) (49429 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / More Than 100 Doctors Say Mayweather-mcgregor Fight Should Not Have Been Allowed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2019
anonimi:

Thanks.
Africans have no sense of philanthropy, charity work to lift themselves as a group out of poverty in a sustainable way. They like to shout racism as a group and blame others for their self-inflicted woes just like our president and his useless party.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2
explain the image, love to know
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by ledaman: 10:04am On Jul 05, 2019
matrix199:
I was about posting "vanity upon vanity...", then I remembered I have a gas cylinder to refill
Hahahah
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Nathdoug201: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2019
matrix199:
I was about posting "vanity upon vanity...", then I remembered I have a gas cylinder to refill
lolz
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by ledaman: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2019
Ya Allaah answer my prayers.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Samsonklin(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2019
what I see here is contentment. He doesn’t want to or need to be like bill gate, or mark. What he has is enough to flaunt. Let him flaunt it.
Truth be told. Many of us here calling him a fool will do same and even worse. Forget! It’s his money and his page. He has every right to do it because he earned it legally.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by dayveed1(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2019
gypsey:
2 of His Friends are doctors, he has been to top psychotherapists, to no Avail so they put him on suicide watch.

Rubbish! Spiritual attacks doesn't exist, i was waiting for Some Gullibles to suggest spritual Attacks grin who da hell is Tb joshua? Is He a Doctor?
Lol ahahaha..
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Samsonklin(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2019
Beverlyjean:

U too hv that same problem so as many black people and that's y we are underdeveloped... If u hang out with white dudes , u will understand better... Those men that are billionaire, the tech gurus dint do it for money, they did it for name as in they wanna go down in history as creators and Inventors... Innovative is ideal for the white man... U don't c them flaunt wealth cos that ain't the key for them... That's y u see them donate heavily to charity and will out most of their wealth to charity... For a white man, so long as he can afford all he needs, he is ok...
Auntie, pls what is your point exactly?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Cashmanbreeze: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2019
11 rows by 13 columns of $50k
$7.150m
NGN 2.57b
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Samsonklin(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2019
Beverlyjean:

U too hv that same problem so as many black people and that's y we are underdeveloped... If u hang out with white dudes , u will understand better... Those men that are billionaire, the tech gurus dint do it for money, they did it for name as in they wanna go down in history as creators and Inventors... Innovative is ideal for the white man... U don't c them flaunt wealth cos that ain't the key for them... That's y u see them donate heavily to charity and will out most of their wealth to charity... For a white man, so long as he can afford all he needs, he is ok...
Auntie, pls what’s your point exactly?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Godsage(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2019
anonimi:

Is Michael Schumaker not an entertainer
Self deception of being smart when one is daft is the worst failure type aswear. undecided

Iz film maker tyler perry not a black man.. Do u see him showing off despite the massive wealth i has.. or Jayz

Showoff has nothing to do with skin color..

Ronaldo shows off
A lot of white rappers showoff

So it got nothing to do with skin color..

Skin color doesnt change the way human think.. Human chooses the way he thinks

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Originalsly: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2019
anonimi:

My point is not about show off or no show off.
It is about meaningful philanthropy by wealthy blacks to make others work for their own wealth so the group is respected more.
Cheers

Bro.... seems like you have no idea of philanthropy by rich/wealthy Blacks. Most do so and try their best to keep it under wraps....and many do so to promote education for Blacks.Ever heard of Robert Smith?...guess not... he is a Black American billionaire that gave the commencement address at Morehouse College in May.....and announced that he will pay off the student debt of alll the graduating students. Puff Diddy...Jay Z.... Beyonce... let alone Oorah and a whole lot of others do this kind stuff but they all remain low keyed about it... like is taboo for them to call attention to what they are doing.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Samsonklin(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2019
netflicks:
the GOAT don't even have time for this, go check he just bought the world most expensive car..

God pls as I dey hussle pls bless me not for show up but to help others who truly needs help...Amen!
Shut up. You won’t help nobody. A lot is now rich brothers said same when they where broke
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Samsonklin(m): 10:24am On Jul 05, 2019
dayveed1:
Lol Calm down Sis haba.. I genuinely asked you things that doesn't require money in this life. I really want to know.
Don’t mind her. I was following. She dodge the question
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by anonimi: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2019
Originalsly:
Bro.... seems like you have no idea of philanthropy by rich/wealthy Blacks. Most do so and try their best to keep it under wraps....and many do so to promote education for Blacks.Ever heard of Robert Smith?...guess not... he is a Black American billionaire that gave the commencement address at Morehouse College in May.....and announced that he will pay off the student debt of alll the graduating students. Puff Diddy...Jay Z.... Beyonce... let alone Oorah and a whole lot of others do this kind stuff but they all remain low keyed about it... like is taboo for them to call attention to what they are doing.

They cannot keep their philanthropy low key because it is a tax issue in America, which is a largely transparent society.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by AseV(m): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2019
jabberjawz:
That's like 143M on the table....not to talk about the one on the floor......left alone the ones stashed in the bank, stocks & real investment........Damn I wish I had a quarter of that....only a quarter... wink
How many times did you fail Math undecided That's 529.1 million naira
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by anonimi: 10:26am On Jul 05, 2019
Godsage:
Iz film maker tyler perry not a black man.. Do u see him showing off despite the massive wealth i has.. or Jayz

Showoff has nothing to do with skin color..

Ronaldo shows off
A lot of white rappers showoff

So it got nothing to do with skin color..

Skin color doesnt change the way human think.. Human chooses the way he thinks

My comments are not abou show off or not.
I am talking about meaningful philanthropy to get others in their group into work and be comfortable also.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Bignuell(m): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2019
pappilo:

Nah bro. Its $1.54M on the table.

Its 10Gs in each bandz and theres about 154 bandz on the table.

Still a boss ahlie!
Nah. A bundle of $100 bill is $10,000. We have 13 rows. $10,000×13=$130,000×11 (column)=$1,430,000. To naira is $514,800,000. See as we dey analyze person money. I swear e go be grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2019
jabberjawz:
That's like 143M on the table....not to talk about the one on the floor......left alone the ones stashed in the bank, stocks & real investment........Damn I wish I had a quarter of that....only a quarter... wink
Mediocrity! That is why the guy said you should go and build on your own legacy. You don't even wish to have more than him but just a quarter of his own! Imagine.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2019
Jephz:
chai. if to say I just see this man beg money now.....only one bundle
Na so you go beg till you die! Do go and make your own money. Iranu!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2019
matrix199:

grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by tillaman(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2019
The rubber band man
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Macgyver1: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2019
Whatever makes him happy...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2019
matrix199:
This one don let pepper comot for my nose now grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Udstar(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2019
BrutalJab:

Unnecessary show ups are necessary for ENTERTAINERS to be relevant. Get that into your empty skull my friend.

You can simply make your point without attaching derogatory remarks Sir.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Kingrexyl(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2019
matrix199:
Lol
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Samsonklin(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2019
anonimi:

My point is not about show off or no show off.
It is about meaningful philanthropy by wealthy blacks to make others work for their own wealth so the group is respected more.
Cheers.
It’s you against the world. If you are looking for one person to come and do charity for you ehn, odiodi for you. You better work for your own and stop this dirty philanthropy talk. Did he get to where he is by philanthropy? Everyone can’t be a philanthropist. If you can good for you, if they can’t, leave them alone and do with it what they like after all. It’s not as if you will help him when the money finishes abi you go help am? Why you dey cry. Group kor cult ni
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Amazingman(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2019
matrix199:

U must make heaven . I want nearly ask for your bank account sef make I wire make u refill the gas sef but make I confirm something first. You too much
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2019
His money, his life....
Re: Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) by bennynaza(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2019
Samyj247:
this guy is truly a legend...he fought 49 times and was not defeated in any.

50 if you count McGregor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N'golo Kante Eats Rice & Curry, Plays FIFA At Fan's House In London (Photos) / Anthony Joshua, His Father, Robert & Son, Joseph Bayley Temiloluwa Prince Joshua / Ballon D’or 2021: Two Winners To Be Announced This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.