Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) (34103 Views)

Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2019
Late oil mogul Mallam Saleh Jambo OON's son, Sadiq Saleh Jambo weds the love of his life, Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha in a lavish wedding over the weekend.

The city of Abuja hosted a long list of dignitaries for the wedding ceremony of Sadiq Saleh Jambo and Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha which held at the Silverbird private floor chambers used for only VVIP events.

Many top dignitaries were in attendance for the big wedding. The father of the day was Prince Engr Arthur Eze.

See more mind blowing pictures from the wedding here>>> https://lailasnews.com/sadiq-saleh-jambo-son-of-late-oil-mogul-weds-fatima-abdulkadir-abacha-photos/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by Chanchit: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2019
The babe be like slate, but she fine sha.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by Demiladedemzy(m): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2019
omo this one make sense ooh and money dey self................. i hope she has done her viginity test grin

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by ayamkhalifah(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by kennosklint(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
My ex girl,missed you sha

2 Likes

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
One trait about rich people, they cherish the union of marriage. All around the world, the richest men are always married. Even after a divorce, they marry again. Stay married folks.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by NLSavage: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
Slim girls are bae
If you know you know cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by nabegibeg: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
tongue by
Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hijab is for the poor!!!

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Let the No Hijab crew come in now and comment grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Oh lord let the title ''Oil Mogul'' be added to my name in Jesus name Amen smiley

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Chai!

Northern girls are the 8th wonder of the world.

Height with beauty

See as the girl stretch!

Not all this dwarfs littering South.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by Olanipekun1: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Benekruku:
Chai! Buhari is a terrorist

6 Likes

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by 9jayes: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Where's MURIC when you need them.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2019
angry angry angry angry

There is something I don't understand about Islam. Is the extreme/core practice of the religion meant for the poor or what?

I have never seen most of the wives of those northern rich folks in Hijab!

48 Likes

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
This girl lacks all the necessary curves that can move a man like me, but her father's loot have made up for it. So it's inconsequential to her hubby. She's got the most curvy pocket.

10 Likes

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by Skoji: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hijab is truly for the poor

11 Likes

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Late oil mogul Mallam Saleh Jambo OON's son, Sadiq Saleh Jambo weds the love of his life, Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha in a lavish wedding over the weekend.

The city of Abuja hosted a long list of dignitaries for the wedding ceremony of Sadiq Saleh Jambo and Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha which held at the Silverbird private floor chambers used for only VVIP events.

Many top dignitaries were in attendance for the big wedding. The father of the day was Prince Engr Arthur Eze.

See more mind blowing pictures from the wedding here>>> https://lailasnews.com/sadiq-saleh-jambo-son-of-late-oil-mogul-weds-fatima-abdulkadir-abacha-photos/

ANYTHING ABACHA IS CORRUPT AND VERY BAD !

I HOPE SHE IS NOT RELATED TO THE FORMER MILITARY HEAD OF STATE, LATE GENERAL SANI ABACHA !

ABACHA THE THIEVING HEAD OF STATE !

He Carry Our Money Go Hide For Channel Island Bank !

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
... I thought it was an important national issue.
Let me continue where I stopped...

4 Likes

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by apcmustwin(f): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
Only the poor Muslims use their useless ninja nikab

11 Likes

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by Shegson12345(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
which Abacha oo
Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by GrowYourSales(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
Congrats girl!

You hit the Jack pot this time!

2 Likes

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by BackToLife: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
They design their wall pattern at their back with Cross Cross Cross... tongue They are unconsciously Christians. Jesus is Lord over all! I hope MURIC and his disciples here won't complain about this. Wishing you both happy married life.

4 Likes

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nice one. The bride is beautiful. Hml to them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.