Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures (44433 Views)

Fatima Timbo: Dwarf And Her Disabled Friend Show Their Dance Moves / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / Sadiq Saleh Jambo Weds Fatima Abdulkadir Abacha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures by BenzEne1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
Daboomb:

Muumu, you picked on eperson from Singapore, out of the billions of Muumu like yourself fighting to wear hijab in Nigeria. shocked shocked shocked

How many Rich Nigerians have their limbs been cut-off, for stealing less than #1,000?
Compare that to how many young children from poor family background whom "Sharia" imposed by the same rich thieves, have crippled for life, just for stealing Bread.

http://saharareporters.com/2010/04/11/who-will-save-amputees-sharia-law-nigeria

If you know, you know, l am not responsible for you ignorance.

You can't even construct a sentence without making errors and you are calling me mumu?

I'm sorry for you guys. Is Islam specific to Nigeria? Give me one example of a rich Muslim in a sharia state who was brought under the jurisdiction of a sharia court for stealing? You think I'm one of those gullible Muslims right? I'm a 100% sure you don't know any yet you are making categorical statements.

You know nothing about Islam yet you are ranting. Sharia is not meant for the poor or the rich it is meant for everybody in a state where it is in operation. If people are able to evade justice because of their position in the society or the size of their pockets in connivance with Qadis who are in charge of sharia courts, then they are erring against the standards of Islam and will answer to Allah. This is the same way the rich are able to evade justice even in a secular setting. It doesn't make them less guilty than the poor man who stole.

Meanwhile, what is an "eperson"? I gave you an example of the president of a country who wears her hijab and you are insulting me.

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures by lagos2019: 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
congrat to the couple!

Anyway for Event Tent Sale and Rental contact us on 08037557703

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures by AMvanquish: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
The bride is Late Sani Abacha's Niece.
Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures by AbuuBilaal(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
NkayStory:

Your mum is surely among the ungrateful women who complain all the time,reason why you are such a nag yourself

The truth is bitter. It stabs. I understand. But take heart and accept the fact.

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures by futurism: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
nurex01:
Olowo nse Ore Olowo. The riches befriend one another.
exactly what came to my mind...

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures by koyyess: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Only Muslim elites know that wearing hijab is an option.

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures by NkayStory(f): 5:49pm On Jul 11, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

The truth is bitter. It stabs. I understand. But take heart and accept the fact.

Take heart,the truth about your mum is bitter i kmow,but it is what it is

1 Like

Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures by pascalbenz: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
No be small thing for jakes that day
Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures by sisisioge: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
They are actually cute together...happy married life.
Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2019
NkayStory:

Take heart,the truth about your mum is bitter i kmow,but it is what it is

You think mentioning my mum will make me feel bitter or revoke my words? No it won't.

I always tell her and my step-mothers this fact. Just like you, they try to snub it but I won't stop saying it.

You folks need to appreciate effort. A man cannot do more than himself.
Re: Sadiq Saleh Jambo And Fatima Abacha Wedding Pictures by NkayStory(f): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

You think mentioning my mum will make me feel bitter or revoke my words? No it won't.

I always tell her and my step-mothers this fact. Just like you, they try to snub it but I won't stop saying it.

You folks need to appreciate effort. A man cannot do more than himself.

Good,as long as your mum is among no wahala.

No need for long stories.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum / The Beauty Of Eritrean Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.