Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,875 members, 7,838,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) (22128 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest

IBDAT: 9% (11 votes)
Youngies: 19% (23 votes)
Debosky: 27% (33 votes)
Tmoni: 7% (9 votes)
Ferlie: 7% (9 votes)
Fe-mi: 2% (3 votes)
Jbuoy: 1% (2 votes)
CHIEFOH: 24% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Sexy Guls And Cute Guys Upload Ur Pic...looking For My Taste!!! / Mukina2, Razor, Siena, Omo Eko, Acidrop, Aisha2, Yimiton, Tnaidr / Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2007
Please no instigating on my thread angry angry angry angry, either you leave a comment pertaining the title of this thread or you fu ck off if you got nothing better to say.

I hope have made myself clear cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by wormedup(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2007
the nairaland male of the year could be a woman ! shocked grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2007
wormedup:

the nairaland male of the year could be a woman ! shocked grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2007
@fyne,
Why are you throwing tantums because Neelsel has bounced cry cry cry cry cry. I told you it was coming, so why the bad temper? I don't do business with snakes,

Kitaun I never knew you were a woman wrapper and such an old man, give your friend Fynewaka a pat on his back for all the details. I could bring more, but you see, we don't roll like that in the Islands, maybe it's a Niaja thingy.

Oh OH!!!!!Don;t hold him too tight Jare, he is planning a comeback. You see he claims to be the devil's advocate and he shall repay you for that Wowo thread. ROFLMSAO,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2007
Laughing and rolling on the floor

This girl don kill me ohhhhhhhhhhh, i no fit laugh anymore becos my stomach is hurting cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2007
I have better things to do.

Islander all whatever you call yourself, what the heck is wrong with my YIM? You are history to fynewaka.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

I have better things to do.

Islander all whatever you call yourself, what the heck is wrong with my YIM? You are history to fynewaka.

Neelsel shall be your nemesis,  Cut the crap boy, and allow me to tell my truthful stories. I didn't prevent you from telling yours, now please,abeg, ga lang,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by whitelexi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2007
Creamish:

wow

Tripple WOW!!! grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2007
whitelexi:

Tripple WOW!!! grin

Lexi Sup? Nairaland fun again! grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by whitelexi(m): 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

Lexi Sup? Nairaland fun again! grin grin grin

I dey, i just dey watch the Gulf War, we don turn to bookies, we dey bet who go win the battle. . . but since the inclusion of one new member in the house, the pundits are now rearranging the odds. No worry, we don mobilize all the crew, everyone is watching this thread with high interest, all u need to do is give the signal and at least 200 warriors go take ur back grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2007
@All ,
Bring in the mongrels, am waiting,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Creamish(f): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2007
whitelexi:

I dey, i just dey watch the Gulf War, we don turn to bookies, we dey bet who go win the battle. . . but since the inclusion of one new member in the house, the pundits are now rearranging the odds. No worry, we don mobilize all the crew, everyone is watching this thread with high interest, all u need to do is give the signal and at least 200 warriors go take your back grin grin grin

300 Spartans more like. . . . cos this war here pass warriors own oo! grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2007
Still barkers, no biters,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2007
Sniff Sniff hummmmmm I smell cowards

[center][size=20pt]However like I stated on my pervious post, if your got nothing to contribute regarding the topic of my thread "GET THE OUT" and stop spamming the thread for me, neither is my thread a boxing ring or battle field[/size]. [/center]

[center]SEUN MUST NOT CLOSE MY THREAD[/center]
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by whitelexi(m): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2007
who is fighting who sef?
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Creamish(f): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2007
Topic of d thread says: Nairaland Male of the year by Omo Eko and Cute Ass part 2. . . so far, i dont c anything relating to it. . .im assuming ur refering to me. Y dont u cease fire and stick to d topic urself . . .dat way, others will do d same.

Ur thread is open for all to comment on. . . if u dont like it dat way, contact Seun to make it for u alone.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by whitelexi(m): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2007
Creamish:

Topic of d thread says: Nairaland Male of the year by Omo Eko and Cute Ass part 2. . . so far, i don't c anything relating to it. . .im assuming your refering to me. Y don't u cease fire and stick to d topic yourself . . .that way, others will do d same.

your thread is open for all to comment on. . . if u don't like it that way, contact Seun to make it for u alone.

@Fynewaka grin grin grin
I told u the fun is about to start grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2007
@Omo,
Client is here, TTyl, if u need moi, hit me up on my BB, tata.

@ cowards am out, but I shall be back,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2007
whitelexi:

@Fynewaka grin grin grin
I told u the fun is about to start grin
Instigator

whitelexi:

who is fighting who sef?
Good question

Creamish:

Topic of d thread says: Nairaland Male of the year by Omo Eko and Cute Ass part 2. . . so far, i don't c anything relating to it. . .im assuming your refering to me. Y don't u cease fire and stick to d topic yourself . . .that way, others will do d same.

your thread is open for all to comment on. . . if u don't like it that way, contact Seun to make it for u alone.

The thread is about " Nairaland Male of the year"

So stick to the topic and stop all instigating in issues that has nothing to do with you.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2007
Islander:

@Omo,

I will be leaving soon also grin grin tongue to take care of business.

@Everyone

Will be back soon
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by whitelexi(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2007
Instigator

Just keep your dirty mouth to yourself, freak!!!

Your allies have fled grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Creamish(f): 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2007
Omo Eko:

Instigator

Good question

The thread is about " Nairaland Male of the year"

So stick to the topic and stop all instigating in issues that has nothing to do with you.

You keep saying instigating. . . what exactly am i instigating? that word actually means sth u know. . . . Doubt if dat is d exact word u actually want to use. . . BTW, once u stick to your topic, i see no reason y others shldnt. You don't have to b rude about it.  wink
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by emenma(f): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2007
@Fynewaka  kiss  I heard there was a war about to happen, where are they now? Abi dey run, and i done tell all my people too

sup lexi kiss
sup creamish cool
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by OmoEko1(f): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2007
whitelexi:

Just keep your dirty mouth to yourself, freak!!!

Your allies have fled grin
Dumbo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Attention seeker

Creamish:

You keep saying instigating. . . what exactly am i instigating? that word actually means sth u know. . . BTW, once u stick to your topic, i see no reason y others shldnt. You don't have to b rude about it. wink

I wasn't rude girl grin grin grin

Am just pissed my thread is bleeped up with people spamming it with their nonsense.

How is it possible to stick to a topic in a battle field (thread)
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Creamish(f): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2007
Emenma. . . i de oooo. . . Lets not exchange pleasantries here. . .u can meet me in New members forum. Ive got a thread there wink

Omo Eko:

Dumbo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Attention seeker
I wasn't rude girl grin grin grin

Am just pissed my thread is bleeped up with people spamming it with their nonsense.

How is it possible to stick to a topic in a battle field (thread)

Makes more sense now. . . tot u were laying d whole issue on me cos frankly im as innocent as d day i was hatched. Learn to ignore comments and when therez no reply to snide remarks, there'l b no war. Its as simple as dat. Gradually it'l return to normal smiley
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by whitelexi(m): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2007
Dumbo
Attention seeker

You come out guns blazing, then u run back tail between your legs grin It amuses me how u sleep at night, with the number of people u exchange words with on NL daily.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2007
Omo Eko and Icelander grin grin

Did I reply any of your posts? No way! You can see you're doing it with the wrong person.
Islander:

@Omo,

@ cowards am out, but I shall be back,

I believe you're actually the client who need  to see a psychologist and not the other way round.  grin grin grin grin

You claim to be a psychologist. . .Hmmmmmmmmmm. Your sessions must be hellish! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by whitelexi(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2007
fynewaka:

Omo Eko and Icelander grin grin

Did I reply any of your posts? No way! You can see you're doing it with the wrong person.
I believe you're actually the client who need to see a psychologist and not the other way round. grin grin grin grin

You claim to be a psychologist. . .Hmmmmmmmmmm. Your sessions must be hellish! grin grin

Omoeko will make a good patient too, they just fit each other, doctor and patient grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2007
whitelexi:

Omoeko will make a good patient too, they just fit each other, doctor and patient grin grin grin

Lexi you've come again. ROFLMAO. I'd love to watch a session like that.
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2007
Somebody tell this woman to free my YIM pleeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. grin grin grin

Whatever she has for me should be taken to nairaland. I'm not interested in her self glorification. grin grin grin

el_jay74: Who cares about u and ur "friends" they should should be fearful
el_jay74: For next thing they know
el_jay74: Their convos would be on NL
el_jay74: Then again, am so HAPPY U did
el_jay74: Now you put the icing on the cake
el_jay74: Reason for locking u off
el_jay74: I was looking for one
el_jay74: Couldn't find any, Thank you for giving me one
el_jay74: Paste this too
el_jay74: Your so-called friends are cowering?
el_jay74: Whyl let them come am waiting,
el_jay74: Am on MY BB
el_jay74: But I can check
el_jay74: U fucking liar
el_jay74: When did I evere
el_jay74: Tell u am a psychologist?
el_jay74: U ugly fuck3er
el_jay74: FYI
el_jay74: Am a Speech-Language pathologist
el_jay74: Go google it
el_jay74: And stop posting lies about me
el_jay74: And tell your 419er buddy white lexi
el_jay74: I shall be back
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Islander(f): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2007
@ugly fucking
Fynewaka, show me where I ever told you I am a psychologist?
Its bad being a liar, bu when you have ugliness on top of it, it makes it a curse.

@white whatever,
I waited for 30mins for you to bite my bait, you wiated until I left to come here. You all need to grow balls and stop pissing through clits.
Now introduce yourself, and then let's get this ball rolling,

@Fynewaka, the Cutest guy on NL( f.ucking NOT)
Snake, fynewaka, go and gather your other yahoo yahoo companions. I am willing and able,

Yes and continue editing my YIMs dog,
Re: Nairaland Male Of The Year By Omo Eko And Cute-ass (part 2) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2007
Obviously Omo eko has been using the spellchecker, another milestone in her shattered history grin grin grin grin grin.

Islander

You come here howling insults on Nigerians and the black race only for you to turn around and  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.

Next time you tell your islanders that Nigerians are friendly to a point . . . tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32)

2go Friends, Add New Users Here. / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / How Did Your Day Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.