Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,389 members, 7,853,741 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

How To Have Sex Dreams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Have Sex Dreams (663 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have Sex Dreams by ayobaminew: 11:39am On Jul 14, 2019
In the land of dreams, you can literally do anything you can imagine because your mind is the only boundary. You can train your real-life skills, understand yourself better, and fulfill your most secret desires.

You know what’s best? Whatever happens in your dreams will be registered in your mind as an authentic experience.

Experiencing sex dreams is one of the healthy ways to fulfil your sexual needs. It’s been scientifically proven that orgasms in lucid dreams can be real orgasms for both men and women. Orgasm is lucid ds/

Re: How To Have Sex Dreams by Opexzy: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2019
Why not just masturbate to safe yourself this stress if u are not real enough to make love physically...
Re: How To Have Sex Dreams by vibbb: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2019
U need deliverance.
Re: How To Have Sex Dreams by EbukaHades10(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Shebi dem say na evil thing

Re: How To Have Sex Dreams by Foodforthought: 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
You can't control dreams. If you like use any scientific term to sweeten the lie, it's still a lie. When your body is ready to defuse built up sensual or sexual energy, it will effect a response by itself. Of course thinking about sex for long could bring about sex dreams but understand that dreams, while natural, may also be spiritual. Warn yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Portrait of Omosexy / My Future In-laws Are Trying To Control My Fiance & Our Marriage / Please Read Guys����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.