Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos (36407 Views)

Ex-Imo Governor, Emeka Ihedioha Resigns From PDP / Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by hollywater: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Where are the solar panels?
This is Inaugurationg,and not commissioning.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Femi316: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
orjisblog:
Gov Emeka Ihedioha Inaugurates Solar Power Project, Commends Japanese Ambassador.- Photos

The governor of Imo state, Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha, CON, has inaugurated the installation of over 100 solar street lights at Ezeagbogu community in Ezinihitte Mbaise Local Government of Imo state.

The governor extolled the Japanese ambassador to Nigeria, His Exellency Yataka Kikuta, for partnering with Development Dynamics, a reputable NGO, to ensure that the project is completed for the use of the people.

The Governor urged the youths of the area and by extension, Imo State, to borrow a leaf from the program director of Development Dynamics Mr Jude Ohanele, who attracted the project to benefit his community. The governor noted that all hands must be on deck to ensure that the project is maintained for maximum impact.

On his path, the Japanese ambassador to Nigeria, Mr Kikuta, in his address said that the project will enhance the security of lives and contribute to sustainable community development.

His words, "from today, your community will have Japanese solar powered street lightings, which automatically turn-on at night and turn-off at day break. The lights last for 30 straight hours after an 8-hour charge.

"It will change this community significantly by enhancing the security and safety at night and contributing to sustainable community development"

In his remarks, Mr Jude Ohanele, the founder of Development Dynamics, said that the project was strategically conceptualised by Development Dynamics to make Ezeagbogu a safer community at night.

"There is a renewed sense of safety and security in Ezeagbogu since the completion of this project, especially around Eke Ezeagbogu which is the center of economic activities in this community. This has increased the number of business hours available to the people here and influenced positively their struggle against hunger and poverty. It has also made the nights in Ezeagbogu safer, " Ohanele disclosed.

The Highpoint of the event was the conferment of a Chieftaincy title of “Ezi Enyi Ndi Ezeagbogu” on the Japanese Ambassador by the Traditional Rulers of the Community.

His Excellency, the Governor was accompanied by the House of Reps member, Ahiazu/Ezinihitte , Hon. Emeka Chinedu, the House of Assembly member Ezinihitte, Barr. Anyadike Nwosu, The Chief Technical Adviser, Barr. PGU Madu, the Special Adviser Political, Hon. Jones Onyereri, the SA Trade and Investment, Chief Chineme Ihuaku, the Chairman Ezinihitte Mbaise Interim Management Committee, Mrs Getrude Iheme, among other top Government officials. photo Credit: Aic Akwarandu

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/07/16/gov-emeka-ihedioha-inaugurates-solar-power-project-commends-japanese-ambassador-photos/

Cc: Lalasticlala,mynd44
Commissioning solar power project.......as first project or what....?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by spirul77: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
it beats my imagination how governors commission some funny stuffs, I mean why a whole governor go commission solar powered street light? Chai.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by obinto: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
VillagePipu:
The deities purposely sent Ihedioha to punish Imo state indigenes. grin

He's going to be worse than Ikpeazu and Yahaya Bello combined.
How? Because he was invited to commission solar street lights funded by a private NGO and he accepted to do so? Herdsmen are a good fit for Nigerians.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Abogwara: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
Not Ihedioha's project. He is yet to start any project for now so I won't commend or condemn this. I however don't expect Ihedioha to work 1/10th as much as Okorocha because he is trying to carry all the big politicians along and it can be quite expensive. Okorocha did much because he was man alone with the masses and that's why the elites were busy trying to discredit him using the media.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
Krystalzkris:
Thats my community actually
Your first and second name are the same with my only sister but we aren't from Mbaise. Are Chisom and Christabel really your names? Sorry for the stalking...
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by SLAP44: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bolustical:
So they have brown roofs too in the SE? grin

And they talk here as if all their roofs were built with gold.

Comparing Ibadan with a village in Mbaise?

I give up on you guys.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by NORSIYK(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
VillagePipu:
The deities purposely sent Ihedioha to punish Imo state indigenes. grin

He's going to be worse than Ikpeazu and Yahaya Bello combined.

No the deities actually sent you to torment your parents

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bolustical:

That's is not brown roof look very well its is blue back grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by NORSIYK(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
Abogwara:
Not Ihedioha's project. He is yet to start any project for now so I won't commend or condemn this. I however don't expect Ihedioha to work 1/10th as much as Okorocha because he is trying to carry all the big politicians along and it can be quite expensive. Okorocha did much because he was man alone with the masses and that's why the elites were busy trying to discredit him using the media.

Okorocha did absolutely nothing in Imo State, mention one project Okorocha did in your oguta LGA?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by SLAP44: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
Abogwara:

Okorocha is a failure of exponential proportions.

Even if Ihedioha spends 8 years rebuilding and demolishing all Okorocha substandard and failed projects, we will still be happy with him.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by SLAP44: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
NORSIYK:

Okorocha did absolutely nothing in Imo State, mention one project Okorocha did in your oguta LGA?

We are going to borrow money to demolish all Okorocha traps he set as projects before it starts collapsing on people's heads.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by olajide8(m): 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
orjisblog:
Gov Emeka Ihedioha Inaugurates Solar Power Project, Commends Japanese Ambassador.- Photos

The governor of Imo state, Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha, CON, has inaugurated the installation of over 100 solar street lights at Ezeagbogu community in Ezinihitte Mbaise Local Government of Imo state.

The governor extolled the Japanese ambassador to Nigeria, His Exellency Yataka Kikuta, for partnering with Development Dynamics, a reputable NGO, to ensure that the project is completed for the use of the people.

The Governor urged the youths of the area and by extension, Imo State, to borrow a leaf from the program director of Development Dynamics Mr Jude Ohanele, who attracted the project to benefit his community. The governor noted that all hands must be on deck to ensure that the project is maintained for maximum impact.

On his path, the Japanese ambassador to Nigeria, Mr Kikuta, in his address said that the project will enhance the security of lives and contribute to sustainable community development.

His words, "from today, your community will have Japanese solar powered street lightings, which automatically turn-on at night and turn-off at day break. The lights last for 30 straight hours after an 8-hour charge.

"It will change this community significantly by enhancing the security and safety at night and contributing to sustainable community development"

In his remarks, Mr Jude Ohanele, the founder of Development Dynamics, said that the project was strategically conceptualised by Development Dynamics to make Ezeagbogu a safer community at night.

"There is a renewed sense of safety and security in Ezeagbogu since the completion of this project, especially around Eke Ezeagbogu which is the center of economic activities in this community. This has increased the number of business hours available to the people here and influenced positively their struggle against hunger and poverty. It has also made the nights in Ezeagbogu safer, " Ohanele disclosed.

The Highpoint of the event was the conferment of a Chieftaincy title of “Ezi Enyi Ndi Ezeagbogu” on the Japanese Ambassador by the Traditional Rulers of the Community.

His Excellency, the Governor was accompanied by the House of Reps member, Ahiazu/Ezinihitte , Hon. Emeka Chinedu, the House of Assembly member Ezinihitte, Barr. Anyadike Nwosu, The Chief Technical Adviser, Barr. PGU Madu, the Special Adviser Political, Hon. Jones Onyereri, the SA Trade and Investment, Chief Chineme Ihuaku, the Chairman Ezinihitte Mbaise Interim Management Committee, Mrs Getrude Iheme, among other top Government officials. photo Credit: Aic Akwarandu

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/07/16/gov-emeka-ihedioha-inaugurates-solar-power-project-commends-japanese-ambassador-photos/

Cc: Lalasticlala,mynd44

Rubbish how does this put food on an average imolites table? Waste - wetin concern me sef
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by VillagePipu: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
NORSIYK:

No the deities actually sent you to torment your parents

See this Mbaise nonentity talking nonsense. Outcasts of Alaigbo. Useless Mbaise people who fought the Pope.

No Mbaise man is capable of doing anything good. You are all thieves and fraudulent criminals. Ihedioha is a good example of why Mbaise misfits shouldn't be allowed near leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by promiseniqqa(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
coolhope you all will live to testify the greatest governor ever.....then you will remember the say that WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS THE BEST

thanks for reading
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by fiftynaira(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Krystalzkris:
Thats my community actually

Really?
I’m form a community near by
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Krystalzkris(f): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
J111333:
Your first and second name are the same with my only sister but we aren't from Mbaise. Are Chisom and Christabel really your names? Sorry for the stalking...
Are they yours?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Krystalzkris(f): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
fiftynaira:

Really?
I’m form a community near by
Okpofe? Eziudo? Onicha?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
Krystalzkris:
Are they yours?
Read again.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by VillagePipu: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
NORSIYK:

Useless yoruba boy, I would have replied you if only you were Igbo, I've got no time for a skull miner.
Your Chimaokigwe account is on a lengthy ban, this one will soon get banned.

You Mbaise scum are rejected in Alaigbo because of your terrible behaviours.

You can go waste away as you're outcasts of Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by kikake: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bolustical:

Looool.
Brown roofs in the east exist only mostly in Owerri district outside the state capital, the adopted home district of Owelle.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Chimaokigwe: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
NORSIYK:

Useless yoruba boy, I would have replied you if only you were Igbo, I've got no time for a skull miner.
Your Chimaokigwe account is on a lengthy ban, this one will soon get banned.

Chimaokigwe must have tormented you, your father, your ancestors and your generations for you not to forget this moniker.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Orpe7(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
We Africans are fvcked
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Krystalzkris(f): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
J111333:
Read again.
you too read again undecided
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by mandax: 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
NORSIYK:

It's like gov Ihedioha is your townsman the way you defend.

Tell Ihedioha to tell Japanese company to complete the remaining water projects in Imo state.

No be street light we go chop.

Priorities.

Okorocha didn't cover water supply.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by fiftynaira(m): 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Krystalzkris:
Okpofe? Eziudo? Onicha?

Eziduo my aunts place

Onicha my moms place

Okpofe my dads martenal home
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Krystalzkris(f): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
fiftynaira:

Eziduo my aunts place

Onicha my moms place

well done.. So you're, Itu? Abi Amumara?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by mandax: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
fiftynaira:

Eziduo my aunts place

Onicha my moms place

And Mbutu your dad's home, abi?
Good we are now hearing names of communities in Mbaise. You see why producing governor is good for a place

Except Ogboko, no body heard another community name in Ideato or Orlu, all the eight years of Okorocha from the area was governor.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Naijazure: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
I dunno when we'll be serious in this country.

What kinda joke is this?

And the Chinese Ambassador left the embassy because of this

Let me just assume we have incomplete imagery
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by fiftynaira(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Krystalzkris:
well done.. So you're, Itu? Abi Amumara?

Obizi

You’re grounded I’m elated.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
NORSIYK:

No bro is a shame that your family have someone like you

Not as shameful and ugly as Owerri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations / 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years / EFCC Arraigned Ohakim, Nyako And Son, Senator Abdul-aziz Nyako In Court (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.