Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos (36413 Views)

Ex-Imo Governor, Emeka Ihedioha Resigns From PDP / Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by KenModi(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You call this shenanigans good governance?

SMH

Nigerians have for long had mediocre governance that today they can’t tell the difference between a project of substance and a show of shame by a Nigerian politician.

See idiots singing the praises of a governor commissioning, as someone said, “rechargeable lanterns”! grin grin

Bunch of losers!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by plaindealer: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9842362_fbimg1563297155413_jpeg8647b701454ecaae222e36fc0a819316

The useless man destroyed quality projects left by his predecessor and he replaced them with his own laughable, comedic and mediocre 3 lantern rubbish. grin grin

Comedy and mediocre season don start already grin grin

Lord have mercy in this useless man.. grin grin
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by NORSYK(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Chimaokigwe must have tormented you, your father, your ancestors and your generations for you not to forget this moniker.

chimaokigwe same person as villagepipu, and the so called mods have refused to ban his accounts, but if anybody mentions ordinary yoruba the person gets banned

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Krystalzkris(f): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
fiftynaira:

Obizi

You’re grounded I’m elated.
awum nwa afo. My family ties are strong around ezeagbogu, eziudo and onicha.. I think about four generations of my family on both sides are just around this three axes.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by fiftynaira(m): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Krystalzkris:
awum nwa afo. My family ties are strong around ezeagbogu, eziudo and onicha.. I think about four generations of my family on both sides are just around this three axes.

Exactly what makes the mbaise man unique he tries to make his relations all around him. I’ve got relations in almost the major autonomous community that makes up the LGA.

By the way are you conversant with the oji mbaise festivity ?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Krystalzkris(f): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
fiftynaira:

Exactly what makes the mbaise man unique he tries to make his relations all around him. I’ve got relations in almost the major autonomous community that makes up the LGA.

By the way are you conversant with the oji mbaise festivity ?
very well.. Any true child of the soil revers the festival. Whether you attend or not..
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by RTSC: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
GISpro:

Who's fault is it that you don't have historic buildings, family houses and compounds.

Those rust roofs are a sign of communal love. Every Tinubu or Obasanjo is from a rusted roof. When you offend anyone or seek help from anyone you can always go back to those rusted roofs to call for a family meeting.

You easterners can't understand, you never had a functioning community or political system. And it is affecting you all till today.
Onitsha is the oldest city in the south and it is not afflicted with Brown roof.
You are dirty people, that is all.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by fiftynaira(m): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
Krystalzkris:
very well.. Any true child of the soil revers the festival. Whether you attend or not..

The plan isn’t to derail this thread but wish we could go on and on, you seem so deep rooted, wish we could discuss more elaborately about our community.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Bridget95(f): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bolustical:
[s][/s]

Now you are shifting goal post.

Are there brown roofs in the SE or not?
see the real browny

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by VillagePipu: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
NORSYK:

chimaokigwe same person as villagepipu, and the so called mods have refused to ban his accounts, but if anybody mentions ordinary yoruba the person gets banned

All these Mbaise Osu people sef.

Ask Ihedioha to ban Chimaokigwe so that he can count it as one of his achievements.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Krystalzkris(f): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
fiftynaira:

The plan isn’t to derail this thread but wish we could go on and on, you seem so deep rooted, wish we could discuss more elaborately about our community.
if wishes were horses. smiley

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by ickonet: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
e be like Sey this man no get plans for imo state, are those three bulbs a project?

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by ridbell01(m): 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
Unbiased1:

Your own brown roofs are in your main cities. lol
The place in the Picture is a village in Mbaise, should I show u pictures of Ibadan, Abeokuta, Ota etc lol
but if your people no cum to those places you mentioned hunger go kill them for their barren land na
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Unbiased1: 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
ridbell01:
but if your people no cum to those places you mentioned hunger go kill them for their barren land na

SE is the most densely populated geopolitical zone in Nigeria so get it twisted. Your pain just started.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Charleys: 12:43am On Jul 17, 2019
Ihedioha needs to clean up IMO STATE
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 17, 2019
ifex370:

The 3 rechargeable lanterns in the 3rd picture

lol... 3 table water

na only mbaise nii?

what of obowo too?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Prophetpeter(m): 5:02am On Jul 17, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Where are the solar panels?
He is wearing his suite inside the attire, telling you that is just for formality sake.definately the guy will remove the shit off him as soon as he is done with the contract

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Enyimbamercedes: 6:46am On Jul 17, 2019
Ihedioha will be even more useless than Okorocha!!

Imagine the ceremony to commission 3 solar lamp poles! The cost of logistics of the ceremony is more that the cost of the three lamp poles!

These things cannot even illuminate a compound!!!
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by ElsonMorali: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2019
Prophetpeter:

He is wearing his suite inside the attire, telling you that is just for formality sake.definately the guy will remove the shit off him as soon as he is done with the contract

grin
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by xelly: 6:59am On Jul 17, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Where are the solar panels?

I doubt if you read the writeup. Did you?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by ElsonMorali: 7:00am On Jul 17, 2019
hollywater:
This is Inaugurationg,and not commissioning.

The post said commissioning. They are cutting tape. And there are some poles there. undecided
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by ElsonMorali: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2019
Krystalzkris:
Its not in one location.. It was spread out across the community..

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Inflammatory: 7:04am On Jul 17, 2019
Bolustical:
So they have brown roofs too in the SE? grin

And they talk here as if all their roofs were built with gold.

I think say na only me see am o. But these people should monitor dia own matter o ....make dey no dey carry another peson matter for dia head.
Abi who can explain dat fuckery of a project. This type of project should be councilor's achievement. We are in 2019 nitori olorun o.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Godwin2am(m): 7:09am On Jul 17, 2019
hypertension:
what fuckery is this
Every politician in this country actually takes us for a ride
How can i Unsee what what i just saw? shocked shocked shocked
CLT DELETE
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by ElsonMorali: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2019
xelly:

I doubt if you read the writeup. Did you?

I did. How do you call that a solar power project? Better termed street light/lightening project.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Doyenro23(m): 7:14am On Jul 17, 2019
Where are igbo noise makers grin grin
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by mechanics(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2019
So it's only three street lights they are commissioning abi?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2019
ifex370:

The 3 rechargeable lanterns in the 3rd picture

LWKMD you be big clown ah swear. grin
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by slap1(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2019
Krystalzkris:
Its not in one location.. It was spread out across the community..

You are explaining to people with default hatred in their minds. Solar panels for a community is what they want to see in one picture.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by xelly: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2019
ElsonMorali:

I did. How do you call that a solar power project? Better termed street light/lightening project.

If you read it, you would have seen that the project was attracted by an individual using his NGO. It is not government project.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by xelly: 9:37am On Jul 17, 2019
KenModi:

Nigerians have for long had mediocre governance that today they can’t tell the difference between a project of substance and a show of shame by a Nigerian politician.

See idiots singing the praises of a governor commissioning, as someone said, “rechargeable lanterns”! grin grin

Bunch of losers!

Does it mean that most people just make comment without reading? Or is it difficult to comprehend?

You that is making trashy comment, how many projects have you attracted to your community? This is not a government project for goodness sake. Read the content
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by ElsonMorali: 9:40am On Jul 17, 2019
xelly:

If you read it, you would have seen that the project was attracted by an individual using his NGO. It is not government project.

you are right though. kudos to the NGO and the individual.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything / Nnewi Prodigal Brother Leaked Obi & Oyedepo Conversation - Valentine Obienyem / Ex-President Obasanjo’s Adviser & Atiku Loyalist, Titi Ajanaku, Dies At 73

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.