Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos (36411 Views)

Ex-Imo Governor, Emeka Ihedioha Resigns From PDP / Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Lovelyn451(f): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
Our isiagu is too fine walahi...gives so much pride
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
All these asoebi for three solar panels? undecided
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by freedomchild: 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ordinary 3 street lights?... hmmmmm.. naija sha
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Chiedu4Trump: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bolustical:
So they have brown roofs too in the SE? grin

And they talk here as if all their roofs were built with gold.

Hilarious cheesy

PS
I'm igbo, nevertheless still hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Unbiased1:

Your own brown roofs are in your main cities. lol
The place in the Picture is a village in Mbaise, should I show u pictures of Ibadan, Abeokuta, Ota etc lol

Who's fault is it that you don't have historic buildings, family houses and compounds.

Those rust roofs are a sign of communal love. Every Tinubu or Obasanjo is from a rusted roof. When you offend anyone or seek help from anyone you can always go back to those rusted roofs to call for a family meeting.

You easterners can't understand, you never had a functioning community or political system. And it is affecting you all till today.

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Africa arise. Instead of calling out that Japanese, for his blatant disrespect of a culture, you are here celebrating him. He is wearing the Igbo traditional attire over his suit. He just wore it to fulfil an obligation and not out of respect or admiration of your culture, to humour you. You would not dare to wear their Obi or whatever they call their attire over another cloth in their country. You will wear it well and drink their tea properly. I acknowledge that I didn’t read the post. I’m just reacting to the irritating picture

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Fhemmmy: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
ifex370:

The 3 rechargeable lanterns in the 3rd picture

grin grin
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Krystalzkris(f): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
fiftynaira:

Iwu onye mbaise ?
Thats my community actually
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by ennysuccess(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Failed Government

Worst Governor ever

I pity Imo state

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by BlueRayDick: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
After spending 5 weeks pursuing his predecessor and calling him out for commissioning substandard projects, the incumbent commissions his first project as a governor; 3 solar lights.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Fhemmmy: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
J111333:
All these asoebi for three solar panels? undecided

I will love to know how much they spent on those
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by goat22: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
ElsonMorali:

cheesy e ma binu sah. I didn't see them before ni. Naija politicians sha. grin

Belle dey big you no like am see am, PREVENTION IS
BETTER THAN CURE! Whether na man or woman, BELLE
DEY BIG YOU NO LIKE AM SEE AM! prevention is better
than cure! GNQD go do am! belle dey big you no like am
see am!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Back2Daura(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
hmmmmm I no fit talk... I dey shame for Gov. Ihedioha. This is what councillors should be carrying out as projects not even LGA bosses.

Read bro. This project was done by an individual who invited the governor based on their closeness to commission it. Its a way of encouraging other rich people there

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Nemesis909: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
Brown Roof Republic.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Focusmind: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Stupid People! Come here next month and check whether the solar power would be functional. Come to PH and see the state of the solar power project NDDC did. We're just cursed with bad leadership in this country.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by flowmama: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
ifex370:

More than that... Can you see this other one... It's a project for the whole town...

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by obinto: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
GISpro:

Who's fault is it that you don't have historic buildings, family houses and compounds.

Those rust roofs are a sign of communal love. Every Tinubu or Obasanjo is from a rusted roof. When you offend anyone or seek help from anyone you can always go back to those rusted roofs to call for a family meeting.

You easterners can't understand, you never had a functioning community or political system. And it is affecting you all till today.
Please find another story. So brown roofs have become symbols of "communal love" abi? You have a very promising career ahead of you in comedy. So tell me, when u offend someone in your place and there is no brown roof house in sight, the matter does not get addressed? What relationship does common sense have with brown roof, please tell me wise one? this is the reason herdsmen are having a field day in your area. The desperation to find illogical explanations for obvious problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Fhemmmy: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
freedomchild:
Ordinary 3 street lights?... hmmmmm.. naija sha

Cost of the paparazzi is more expensive than the 3 lights
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Unbiased1: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
GISpro:

Trash
We have lots of historic buildings in our villages which we continually repaint for use in our movies, I know you have seen Igbo movies on African Magic Epic and AMC before, those are historic villages located in the village not our Capitals or main cities. Having brown roofs buildings on dilapidated structures is a sign of poverty and great underdevelopment in the land. When you get to Kano, you will see how the government painted their historic buildings to be attractive to tourists unlike what we have in South West where people in their thousands are living in rubbish slums without toilets, gutters in front of people's doors, scattered housing arrangement and mud houses in the state capitals. You should be ashamed of yourself for defending backwardness.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by VillagePipu: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Our isiagu is too fine walahi...gives so much pride

Something they use to do Danfo chair in Lagos.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
It is a shame that Imo State is so unlucky.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
Time for money squandering loading
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by fakuta(f): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ethnicity in this Nairaland pass Ebola
Bolustical:
So they have brown roofs too in the SE? grin

And they talk here as if all their roofs were built with gold.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by VillagePipu: 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
The deities purposely sent Ihedioha to punish Imo state indigenes. grin

He's going to be worse than Ikpeazu and Yahaya Bello combined.

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Where are the solar panels?
Dey there the ask. He don the practice him thieving strategy
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Akuruoulo(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
ifex370:

EAZY NAH
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by NORSIYK(m): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
hmmmmm I no fit talk... I dey shame for Gov. Ihedioha. This is what councillors should be carrying out as projects not even LGA bosses.

If only you can read, but no hatred has blinded you
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by emerged01(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
As intelligent as we are in this country,I'm still amazed how few conmen takes us for fool. Commissioning 100 solar streetlights that wont last for six months. God dey!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by Tloc(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
Fuckyoumod:

Learn to read, he said over a hundred street lights. Those pictured were for the presentation ceremony.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by MoneyMan5: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
Unbiased1:

Your own brown roofs are in your main cities. lol
The place in the Picture is a village in Mbaise, should I show u pictures of Ibadan, Abeokuta, Ota etc lol

Shut up! So your governor can only commission project like this in Village? Not city

And according to you guys you said you don't have any brown roofs even in Villages
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos by NORSIYK(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
VRDroid:
It is a shame that Imo State is so unlucky.

No bro is a shame that your family have someone like you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations / Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) / Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.