Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. (6766 Views)

My Heartbreak Experiences / My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / Lessons I Learnt From My Heartbreak Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

You have arrogance or anger issues?? Or you are the type that gets tired of people??
Pride. Walk away easily.
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Pride. Walk away easily.

Awwwn embarassed

I am sorry but that is a problem. You need to work on it except you do not want to settle down.

Well, I am not the kind that pressures people to settle down. I may as well die single or choose to marry, but I must do something worthwhile with my life and make impact in the world. That is what I personally inspire people to do. Not marriage, except when the person needs to marry to guard himself or herself from being a public dog or property, I mean people who cannot 'hold their bodies'.

But I don't know about you but if you really wanna settle, you've got to work on it. undecided
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by 2dice01: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2019
angry
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by 2dice01: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2019
tchidi066:
Will i call mine a heart break...well dated this arrogant n egoistic motherfucker..My only regret was y i didn't break up with him earlier on... Arrogant guys are a no -no for me
eeyah

hope you wont break up with the next guy if he is too Gentle sad
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by 2dice01: 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
Starlight10:
Comments here are funny, i use to laugh at heartbroken people before it happened to me. Becuase its long distance, he came back to Nigeria and we had a good weekend and he went back. i refused to send him nudes always. Like he would ask me to do all manner of things and send to him claiming so he can cum. when i got fed up he got angry and broke up.
lol you were dating nudes freak

Just hope he wont use the once you sent before to blackmail you
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Awwwn embarassed

I am sorry but that is a problem. You need to work on it except you do not want to settle down.

Well, I am not the kind that pressures people to settle down. I may as well die single or choose to marry, but I must do something worthwhile with my life and make impact in the world. That is what I personally inspire people to do. Not marriage, except when the person needs to marry to guard himself or herself from being a public dog or property, I mean people who cannot 'hold their bodies'.

But I don't know about you but if you really wanna settle, you've got to work on it. undecided
Great. I'll work on it. Thx
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by donaldking10: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
Tudox05:
My own sad experience happen one day when one Dog disvirgin my friends goat...... Aaaaaaah that day come and see blood come out from her pussy.My own sad experience happen one day when one Dog disvirgin my friends goat...... Aaaaaaah that day come and see blood come out from her pussy.My own sad experience happen one day when one Dog disvirgin my friends goat...... Aaaaaaah that day come and see blood come out from her pussy.

lol.
Your brain is shaking.

1 Like

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Jgoldie: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2019
I have been through heart break and believe me my eyes have seen....if you talk to me about love....I go just dey observe you but forget love...I can't have sleepless nights because of someone else child

1 Like

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Apination(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
donaldking10:
I was so madly in love with her, and for two years she lied to me that she was a virgin, and i foolishly believed her. Each time i tried to go down there, she would scream and tell me she's saving it till we get married.
So, one fateful day i went hanging'out with my friends, we started talking about our girlfriends, and i mentioned her name. One of the guys there described her to me, told me she used'to be his girlfriend, and that he had fvcked her in the past.
I was so shocked and dumbfounded, i even found it hard believing. I was even arguing with the guy that it was a lie, that my girlfriend was a virgin, and he just calmly told me that if i doubt him, that i should go ask her myself.
So, that weekend i invited her over to my lodge and decided not to ask her first, but play along as usual.
As i tried to go down there like before, she still gave me the same stupid excuse. That was when i decided to ask her.
Immediately i asked her, she started crying. I was so angry i didn't even send her tears, I just put'on my condom and fvcked the hell out of her.
My original plan was to break'up with her immediately after fvcking her, but she cried and begged'me, plus the pvssy was so sweet i couldn't.
We eventually fell back in love again, but That was the biggest mistake i made. because few months later, she started acting'up, demanding for money a lot, and she started cheating on me with another guy, and finally broke'up with me without giving me any reasonable reason.
Though i later found out it was due to one Yahoo boy called George.
I cried for weeks when it happened.
It was so painful, heart'breaking and annoying, that a girl i forgave due to the fact i loved her, and did a lot of things for would do such a thing to me. I regretted not breaking'up with her when i first had the chance.
Blessing Nkeiruka Nwamgbe God will punish you wherever you are.
Though i've finally moved'on, and currently have a wonderful, lovely, beautiful and loving real virgin in my life, whom i dis-virgined not long ago because i no longer take chances
That virginity line is the oldest in the book, never fall for it grin
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jgoldie:
I have been through heart break and believe me my eyes have seen....if you talk to me about love....I go just dey observe you but forget love...I can't have sleepless nights because of someone else child
And it makes me wonder if true love exists..
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by macho44(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
tchidi066:
Will i call mine a heart break...well dated this arrogant n egoistic motherfucker..My only regret was y i didn't break up with him earlier on... Arrogant guys are a no -no for me
No worry, all na LEARNING CURVE. Prince CHARMING is gonna LOCATE you TONIGHT, say "AMEN"!!!!
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by macho44(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
FINALLY, efribody dey CLAIM say na dem patina BREAK dem HEART, well every story always has 2 sides, bottom LINE is "Believe Anything, And TRUST NOBODY", that SHIT can get you KILLED.
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by godofuck231: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2019
Jgoldie:
just like crime ,there's no perfect crime ,there are always signs to know when a man is UNSERIOUS, if u can't decode call your grandmother, effective deciphering oracles.
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by donaldking10: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
donbachi:
I be virgin,i be virgin...na so i put hand my wristwatch lost inside.

Lmao.
Na so my prick loss too.
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Well, I think strong emotions can be formed without sex. I'm sure there's a story behind your seemingly lack of emotions
There is no story my friend. I always think through everything before I make any decision and I know that any decision taken based on any emotion is doomed to fail at any point in time.
I think there are two things responsible for all decisions, logical angle and emotional angle.

I asked a girl who knew me out last year and she told me she wanted it but my lack of emotion is her only concern.
She said no.

I told her thank you afterwards, the look of her face made me ask why she behaved that way and she said I am not human.

I told her that her answer cleared a puzzle on my head.
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by majour(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
tchidi066:
Really, how abt a date then, to get familiar?
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by ruggedtimi(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2019
donaldking10:
I was so madly in love with her, and for two years she lied to me that she was a virgin, and i foolishly believed her. Each time i tried to go down there, she would scream and tell me she's saving it till we get married.
So, one fateful day i went hanging'out with my friends, we started talking about our girlfriends, and i mentioned her name. One of the guys there described her to me, told me she used'to be his girlfriend, and that he had fvcked her in the past.
I was so shocked and dumbfounded, i even found it hard believing. I was even arguing with the guy that it was a lie, that my girlfriend was a virgin, and he just calmly told me that if i doubt him, that i should go ask her myself.
So, that weekend i invited her over to my lodge and decided not to ask her first, but play along as usual.
As i tried to go down there like before, she still gave me the same stupid excuse. That was when i decided to ask her.
Immediately i asked her, she started crying. I was so angry i didn't even send her tears, I just put'on my condom and fvcked the hell out of her.
My original plan was to break'up with her immediately after fvcking her, but she cried and begged'me, plus the pvssy was so sweet i couldn't.
We eventually fell back in love again, but That was the biggest mistake i made. because few months later, she started acting'up, demanding for money a lot, and she started cheating on me with another guy, and finally broke'up with me without giving me any reasonable reason.
It was so painful, heart'breaking and annoying, that a girl i forgave due to the fact i loved her, and did a lot of things for would do such a thing to me. I regretted not breaking'up with her when i first had the chance.
Though i've finally moved'on, and currently have a wonderful, lovely, beautiful and loving real virgin in my life, whom i dis-virgined not long ago because i no longer take chances
she no go pass imo state girl
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
kingkakaone:

There is no story my friend. I always think through everything before I make any decision and I know that any decision taken based on any emotion is doomed to fail at any point in time.
I think there are two things responsible for all decisions, logical angle and emotional angle.

I asked a girl who knew me out last year and she told me she wanted it but my lack of emotion is her only concern.
She said no.

I told her thank you afterwards, the look of her face made me ask why she behaved that way and she said I am not human.

I told her that her answer cleared a puzzle on my head.
OK. Reminds me of Sheldon in Big Bang Theory. It's well, I'm sure you'll find someone you'll find emotionally safe with.
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
OK. Reminds me of Sheldon in Big Bang Theory. It's well, I'm sure you'll find someone you'll find emotionally safe with.
I'm safe with everyone.
I'm good to everyone, I am a likeable person.
But I don't want to know anyone that will make me drop my guard.
I like that I'm like this.
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Narldon: 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
donaldking10:

Lmao.
Na so my prick loss too.

You dated an IMSU Girl...
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by rtdCivilservant: 12:27am On Jul 18, 2019
ruggedtimi:
she no go pass imo state girl
Must u always be stupid, I hate people like u, people like u make me regret being a Nigerian. I am not from Imo state neither am I ibo but I hate ur type, and ur types deserve to die a painful death as one of the prerequisites for our country to be great. May thunder from above fire u tonight.

1 Like

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 18, 2019
Heartbreak over women that thing is still new to me oh ? Na just small vexing and moving on
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:17am On Jul 18, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

Must u always be stupid, I hate people like u, people like u make me regret being a Nigerian. I am not from Imo state neither am I ibo but I hate ur type, and ur types deserve to die a painful death as one of the prerequisites for our country to be great. May thunder from above fire u tonight.
You are not worth the dirt to bury you in.

1 Like

Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by carter009(m): 7:49am On Jul 18, 2019
Seriously we are on they same page, no heartbreak at all, in fact am they one giving them heart break.
NUJABEZ:
Never been heartbroken. I have being extra careful in relationships. I don't let my guard down. I don't let my peenis do the thinking. When one relationship ends all I do is start going out to meet with new people. Usually, if I toast ten girls, I will date one and sleep with three.

If you as a man realise that you can be forking a different girl every weekend if you so desire, heartbreak or breakup can't affect you.

Again, if you're heartbroken, put yourself out there, talk to lots of girls, you will find somebody within a week.
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 18, 2019
donaldking10:

You and virgin
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2019
kingkakaone:

Lol.
I hardly use emotions to process relationships. I use logic instead.
There's this lady I had as a friend who turned it to relationship. She came over and before we could get close started asking me to have see with her, I ran off immediately and told her it is time for her to leave.
Days later she asked me why I rejected it and sent her away and I told her that sex is a blackmail.
She can use that sex to hold me when I already told her I hardly feel for anything or anyone. I told her no one is indispensable to me. I use logic instead of emotions.

She's still close but I told her to be careful because my emotions are almost non-existent.
I am not wicked but I can't be controlled by sex.
She was shocked.

Konji never get you
Meanwhile I want to be like u
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by aprilwise(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2019
The last time i was heart broken was in the school cos i tested the depth of the river with both foot. I'm now wiser.
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by clive2u(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2019
donaldking10:
lol, my wise friends says if she is a virgin she should let them do it and see if not devil punish her with her lies.
Wise set of people
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by KendrickAyomide: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2019
donaldking10:
Lmao. Girls can Lie about their virginity die
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2019
donaldking10:
No niqqa, you haven't moved on grin
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by seanwilliam(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2019
well my little experience has made me to believe that MOST ladies should be seen as sex object. i broke up with 4ladies on the basis of gold-digging and infidelity. i dnt want to remember those ordeal jare. wether u believe or not, money takes 70% in relationship(dating) why sex takes 40% in marriage
Re: My Heartbreak Experience. Feel Free To Share Yours Too. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2019
Celestial777:

Konji never get you
Meanwhile I want to be like u
Where does konji live?
I've been hearing about that phrase for so long now and I'm still cool.
Sex is the last thing I think of when I'm with a lady.

BTW, I always have too much attention from ladies and I don't like it.
I told one that the reason why they run after me even with my I don't care attitude is because they want to conquer me lol.
She laughed and said, ladies like guys who don't have their time which also buttress my point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. / The Advantage Of Deep Penetrations. / I Almost Died Sniffing Her Menstrual Pad That Smelt Like A Dead Rat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.