Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? (12928 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Really Want In A Man / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by KGNAIRA: 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2010
1.God fearing (A real Christian)
2. Submissive
3. Respectful
4. Drop dead beauty with big hips and butt
5. Minimum of B.Sc and Intelligent
6. Traditional woman (not a full time house wife)

and other non essential that can be waived
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by aspirantd1: 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2010
a man who did not want marry a lady need nothing from her but sex
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Billsmith: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2010
Very pretty
intelligent
Faithful
Figure 8
Presentable
Always grateful and happy
Love me for who I am
Minimum of Bsc
Very good cook both continental and African dishes
Homely and hardworking
Average height
Fair in complexion not yellow cos I don't like yellow girls
Must be good on bed cos I'm a tiger on bed and must be ready for sex, early in the morning, afternoon after work, and some rounds before going to bed everyday. I like sex but just with my wife.
I  am a jealous lover and so must learn to stay away from men to avoid having problem with me.
Must be caring and respects me at all time.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by namfav(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2010
show your picture,it may be easier for everyone to estimate the requirements,its impossible to judge for every individual out there
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Signorina: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2010
@Silica. You are the only person who had replied intelligently so far!
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Ranoscky(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2010
What else can i say, for all what men needs in a woman has been posted by other posters already !!!

Op, left for you to read, choose, practise and decide on what role you'll like to play to get your mr ryt !!!
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2010
What men want?:

A tall well-built woman with good
reputation, who can cook frogs-
legs, who appreciates a good fuc-
schia garden, classical music and tal-
king without getting all too serious,
and above all, is careful
and takes her time when blowing
my mind with stories of romance,
while I lie on the couch absorbed.
But please only read lines 1,3,5,7 & 9.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by parki: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2010
all of una just dey talk, tall, fine, she go must knw book bla bla bla, this one that one . . . . .

for me abegi jst give me woman wey get sense o jare, a good friend wey be say i fit laff with abeg.
anyoda thing wey she dey do no concern me.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by SegzyJoe(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2010
@ the poster
What men want in ladies,

NOTE: Not all men will agree to my list because not all men know what it takes to make a happy home

a. They want a woman not a man
b. They want a simple lady not an all wise, all know type
c. They want a woman that humble and teachable (not the undendable type)
d. They want a lady that appreciate and respect their person, not the one that tear them down with her mouth
e. They want chaste, discipline, and intelligent lady
f. Though they can spoil and despoil other ladies yet they want a lady that is loyal and faithful
g. They want a lady that will not give up her honey well till marrriage (If he got you cheap, he knows other men will get you cheaper)
h. They want a presentable woman (So work on your looks)
i. They want

How to get the right life partner

1. Ask God for guidiance in prayer (God will not give you but will guide you nto his will for you)
2. Go to where your kind of men could be found
3. Know the diff. btw major issues, minor issues, and non-issues in relationship (don't look down on potential husband and be smiling away with a bad boy
4. Know what you want (a sex mate or husband, it help you order your priorities
5. Look beyond the present, all that is glitters are not gold

The list inexhaustive, but I believe these will guide you
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by adconline(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2010
Using math to answer this question.  In set, we  talk about complements,  using 3 letters A, B, C (A= beauty,smart,go getter) , (B=Beauty, Dependable, Honesty), (C= Awesome personality, beauty, brainy, caring,). C = has  most of the things A and B have and most men would settle for C, but hang on to A and B until  Miss C is  found.

Also be  careful on how you handle commitment with guys cos it can be a complete turn off for guys. A girl I barely met told me that her dad been worried about her not getting married and she wanted a husband ASAP. I told myself if you had been this desperate and upfront with all the guys who crossed your leg, you should have been married by now. 2 years later, she is still looking.  Dont make the  new guy seem responsible for the wasted and lost opportunities. It's like "Pay Us Like You Owe Us For All The Years That You Hoed Us"  Jay Z
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by chines4(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2010
You must first of all identify what it is YOU want in your man. That is the firt step in setting up a relationship.

@Poster

What do you want? Husband? Husband already has a wife.

What you need is to be in a relationship with [b]someone u like[b], then try and enjoy the relationship remove marriage from u'r mind. U may scare the guy or do you want to ask for the guys hand in marriage, allow the guy to make the decision by himself, just be yourself and enjoy the relationship if you feel like having s_x with the guy go ahead, if not don't. Don't hold back because u believe that that's what he want. If so just enjoy yourself and let him go. What is yours is yours, You man will come and he will love you the way u are.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by buzugee(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2010
guy please check my question out here and see if you are capable of knowing anyone to manage a comedian https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-531852.0.html#msg6939527
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by pheesayor(m): 3:36pm On Oct 14, 2010
loneliness is not the absence of affection, it is the absence of direction. If you are in Lagos then make it a duty to listen to sharing life issues with Chaz B on inspiration fm weekdays at 7.00pm
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by r231(m): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2010
hmmmm let me see

1. Men want a fun and exciting (female) companion.
2. Men want great sex (consistent, frequent, and passionate lovemaking score high with men).
3. Men want to share meals with their woman companion (especially when she cooks for him).
4. Men want you to support them in their work and boost their confidence.
5. Men want you to look great, keep in shape, and express confidence about your body.
6. Men want you to listen to them and treat them with respect.
7. Men need private time, to unwind, to engage in sports and hobbies, and to spend time with other men
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by dayo1401: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2010
@silica, intelligent post, most intelligent so far
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by WAVixen: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2010
Na wa o. Most guys have added, chaste, pure, faithful and God fearing in their posts and YET want to taste the 'honey' post. How do you work that out? I beg someone should explain. Men want Miss World, while they are Mr Monster, you demand slavery while you are the slave driver, you want a mumu while you're Mr wise. If a woman decides she doesnt want to open her legs, so be it. S e x shouldnt be a criteria for a relationship leading to marraige.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by parki: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2010
WAVixen:

S e x shouldnt be a criteria for a relationship leading to marraige.

Fa Fa Fa Foul, Na there u fail am o,. . . . . . . . S E X na criteria o.

how would u want to buy a car and not take it for a test drive, infact i support my okoro friends, she must even get belle before marriage sef just to be sure grin
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Mehiedu(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2010
Well,the answer to ur question is not far fetched.first of all appreciate the guy,appreciation matters alot in a relation dat hopes to end up in marriage.again faithfulness(some ladies are players and u dont expect a guy dat knows this to enter into marriage wit such a person),next point is take the guy 4 who he is(some ladies r not contented wit thier guys financially and oda wise).if u do these the guy will have no option than to love you even if u dont have all the qualities.good luck
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2010
Poster, Simply stick 2 Silica advice. Thats d most reasonable one so far. Good luck.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by uyakachi(m): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2010
******i dont think women or girl hav what men really want *****
*****whatever men takes or accept from women is manage*****
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by noetic16(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2010
@ e-pentium

where are u based in, london or lagos? the answer would help me to answer ur question.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by otokx(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2010
Not fat, odourless, commonsense, resourceful, preferably - working class, throw in inteligence and of course zero bride price.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by tantan: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2010
as for me
1. beauty
2. respect
3.loyalty
4. slim not that kind with BIG nyash i mean portable babe
5.domestically good etc
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Iyineda(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2010
I'm not really fond of dishing out criteria to describe my ideal female soulmate but in this case I guess I'll make an exception and play along.

1. Be a good confidante, learn discretion

2. Be intellectually sharp, well-read and open-minded

3. Non-religious (I am agnostic) - I won't mind if she's perhaps a bit spiritual

4. Be good-looking (pretty face, natural hair, nice firm legs, slim figure, not too busty)

5. Chic dressing style (smexy when intimate, I love girls who wear miniskirts) grin

6. Love to watch and practice sports (soccer would be a real plus!)

7. Enjoy playing video games and hanging out with my buddies and I occasionally

8. Don't be taller than me - I'm only 5'10'' (1m77)

9. Be psychologically stable and independent

10. Be honest and faithful

Good hygiene is a given. As for the ethnicity, I am open to all sorts be it East Asian, Caucasian, Subsaharan African, Mixed, etc. I find girls attractive regardless of their skin tone and other phenotypic traits.

smiley

PS: My ex-gf had the following criteria checked: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

That makes 8 out of 10 which wasn't a bad match.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by dapachez: 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2010
Marriage is a life time commitment,you have to know what you want in a man but first you have to work on yourself to be the woman a man would want. It aint about you look absolutely but what you have inside,your heart,character,disposition and ability to manage relationships.As for me a God fearing,homely,caring,industrious,sensitive and romantic lady is my choice anyday
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by sandokaa: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2010
Guys want a prayer warrior wife who can pray for rain in December and it will happen!
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by johnterry4: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2010
poster,
i like d fact that u dont want to give sex to every guy dat comes your way so that your punanie wont become a wide bottomless one.never knew some wise babes like u still exist.ladies shld learn from this girl
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by lezuya(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2010
A Lady should first of all be in LOVE with her guy,then she should be ready to stand by him through rough times.She should remain honest and truthful  all the time.That is it,what more can we guys seek of ladies?
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by divinelove(m): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2010
loving, good looks, good in the kitchen and excellent in the bedroom, supportive ie earning some dough and well educated. God fearing christian. with these qualities no guy can walk away on you esp. if you are an independent lady with good looks and ready to go down whenever.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by andyanders: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2010
BIG BREAST,PUMPING OUT, FLAT STOMACH,GOOD LEGS AND A MODERATE ASS,
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Exponental(m): 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2010
I thought I've seen this topic before?
anyway, It' the same thing ladies want in men!

BALANCE DIET[color=#006600][/color]

Poster: Pls paste POST NO BILL on ur forehead grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: / How Many Guys Fvcked You This Year? / Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.