Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? (12930 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Really Want In A Man / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by buzugee(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2010
the 'honey well' is overrated. buttocks on the other hand is underrated.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by epentium: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2010
Hmmm! Guys are really amazing. God fearing is desire-able from ladies by almost all men, yet the honeywell must be tested. What a contradiction. Well, I think Selica has said it ALL. I will try my best to attract the right guy ONLY. Because it appears that all MOST men care about is entering into the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY of ladies. But there are still Some God fearing men. If you are a God fearing man not seeking to enter into the NA before wedlock, WHAT are the other things you like in your woman
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by chines4(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2010
If you are a God fearing man not seeking to enter into the NA before wedlock, WHAT are the other things you like in your woman

Sister, Wife abi wink
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Chestan(m): 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2010
each men with different answer, try a questionnaire on the road and now their reply
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by namski(m): 12:53am On Oct 16, 2010
What do men really want in ladies? eeemmm! I dont know.

What do men really want from ladies? Sex, sex and unlimited sex! cool

Gbam!
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by kabukabu50(m): 1:47am On Oct 16, 2010
I already have my mind made up, grin grin grin grin

Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 16, 2010
@OP

I think you are asking the wrong guys. I doubt that any of us men on this site is your prospective husband, so, instead of asking a bunch of strangers to enumerate their unrealistic attributes in a woman, you should be looking for a guy who will appreciate you. Ask yourself if there is a single guy here whose requirements that you fully meet. I would like to guess that your answer is no, not because you are inadequate as a prospective bride but because you are not perfect. Remember that only a few men will truly want to marry you; others simply want to hit and run. It is your job to access this men, and weed out the pretenders, the immature, and the players. You are an educated woman, so act like one.

May I ask what kind of qualities you like in man. Better yet, like my mother always ask me, list exactly three things that will instantly open a path to a relationship with a man. If you are having problems with men who do not appreciate you, try dating other types of men; however, do not lower your standards(assuming these standards are within reasonable limits) or lose your pride.

Almost all guys want their wives to be pretty, whores in the bedroom, good cooks, and educated while men want their husbands to be handsome, tall and rich. Logically this is a problem since not all of humans possess these qualities and attributes; hence we have to compete against one another. For the more perceptive of you, you might have realized that of all the qualities I mentioned, none were virtues. Yes, that is who we truly are: a bunch of species who want nothing less than the best.

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by samoks(m): 3:19am On Oct 16, 2010
@ e-pentium, what do 99% of ladies want in a man, Cash, kwudi, ego, owo, don't forget, nothing goes for nothing, even in bank, you have deposit and withdrawal slips, If i may ask, how deep is this pot right now that you are afraid of it going deeper?

Absu:

Watz dis fuse about honey pot,abi na honey wel,abi na honey wetin self?Who even told dem it tastes like honey?Hav u eva hiv a sign of relief afta takin honey.If not dat nature designed it dat way,i dont tink any person wud b tinking about it.Sewww, Lok at dem talkin as if dey can do witout d JOYSTICK.

Ask them oooo

biyi willy:

what i want in a woman the only person that has it on this forum is e-pentium i think that kind of a lady will make a good wive and be the kind of woman everyman will love to be with, really her comment her really good how i wish we could meet face to face, it is well

Hmmmm, so that you can try your luck to see if you can taste the Pot abi?

mr.official:

Abi, we like home. u begat us from there, and we won go back. Kini big deal?

Chai Chineke,

phraze:

i dont know you you dont know me

@ segzjoe
dat was so on point

a lot of men disrespect women
sayin you want dis nd dat
hope you got those qualities too

just ponder on this you sex driven men " can you marry yourself?

its just a question.
your self, i mean your attributes do u value them, if you were to marry can you marry yourself?"

@ poster

someone must love you, like me, i got out somany women life cos they like me for being just funny and they mistrust me.

i am a gud guy, but they cant just belive or see that,

they think im after that, thing,

here is my number 08060014371. i could relate and giv you resource to help you get along

Baba oo, i comot my cap 4 u, sharp guy
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Ranoscky(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2010
Absu:

Watz dis fuse about honey pot,abi na honey wel,abi na honey wetin self?Who even told dem it tastes like honey?Hav u eva hiv a sign of relief afta takin honey.If not dat nature designed it dat way,i dont tink any person wud b tinking about it.Sewww, Lok at dem talkin as if dey can do witout d JOYSTICK.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy abeg no kill me wit laff abeg, i neva wan die !!!
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Ranoscky(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2010
omo_to_dun:

I think you are asking the wrong guys. I doubt that any of us men on this site is your prospective husband, so, instead of asking a bunch of strangers to enumerate their unrealistic attributes in a woman, you should be looking for a guy who will appreciate you. Ask yourself if there is a single guy here whose requirements that you fully meet. I would like to guess that your answer is no, not because you are inadequate as a prospective bride but because you are not perfect. Remember that only a few men will truly want to marry you; others simply want to hit and run. It is your job to access this men, and weed out the pretenders, the immature, and the players. You are an educated woman, so act like one.

You think say if u write all dis rubbish about ureslf finish, she go ask for ur number? undecided

omo_to_dun:

May I ask what kind of qualities you like in man. Better yet, like my mother always ask me, list exactly three things that will instantly open a path to a relationship with a man.

Truth don dey com out small-small. U gon soon ask for her number or email.

e-pentium:

If you are a God fearing man not seeking to enter into the NA before wedlock, WHAT are the other things you like in your woman

@Omo_to_dun, oya she don open up, kuku finish the job for hia !!!

e-pentium:

Because it appears that all MOST men care about is entering into the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY of ladies.

So u know it's NATIONAL ASSEMBLY and u'r stil askin of what men needs from a woman ba ? undecided

samoks:

If i may ask, how deep is this pot right now that you are afraid of it going deeper?

My broda, i taya O! undecided Gurls like dis na dem dey make dia bf dey chop n clean mouth for outside.

OP, Relationship of nowadays INCLUDES s3x (to tell you the truth).
You better becareful with the kinda men you date with such idea of urs.

Best of luck !!!
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2010
Ranoscky:

You think say if u write all dis rubbish about ureslf finish, she go ask for your number? undecided

Truth don dey com out small-small. U gon soon ask for her number or email.

@Omo_to_dun, oya she don open up, kuku finish the job for hia !!!

So u know it's NATIONAL ASSEMBLY and u'r stil askin of what men needs from a woman ba ? undecided

You are a completely clueless ignoramus. Maybe if you took the time to read my posts in previous threads, you would know the type of person I am. I am a superficial man---the only thing I look for in a woman is her beauty. E-Pentium and I are incompatible because I believe in pre-marital sex, like most men do. If I wanted E-Pentium's number or e-mail, I would simply ask her, but I will not try to ease my way into her heart under the pretext of offering advice. Of course, given that you have an obtuse mind and that you are cynical of everyone's motives, it is not surprising that you would espouse such juvenile thoughts.

The advice I gave to the OP is exactly what I would have given to any of my female friends or female relatives.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Ranoscky(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2010
^
Child pls, stop insultin urself for no reason (for im not here for that) !!!

You stated that you and the OP are no match cos u believe in pre-marital s3x (so to every men also). Is it hard for u to tell her that most relationship of nowadays are not succesful without s3x (and can lead to heart breakin if she met the wrong guy)? Don't you know that their'r guys that are desprate to eat the 'Center of attraction' by any means and stil wil not marry her? If you don't, most of we guys nowadays have sweet mouth that can even make the gurl lose her 'Center of attraction' even before she realised that she's stil single. Or do you think im discouragin her? sorry O! My broda u neva gam guys wey be confirm players daz y u dey yan lyk dis. Som gurls lose dia virginity just b'cos d guy was funny. som do b'cos d guy was handsom. som do b'cos d guy was brilliant. som do b'cos d guy has sweet mouth. som do b'cos d guy spent alot on her. D list goes on and on but nowadays, d relationship goes wit pre-marital s3x my broda, and it's so damn fukkin hard to find a guy who would stick to the OP's idea of marraige. But u can agree wit me dat if 20 men coms to her for relationship, it's certain dat ONLY one man (if not none) amongst dem is able to abide on the OP's relationship demand b'cos, our gurls nowadays are after money in friendship, and we guys go want register our name sharp-sharp before anything. So no need of me tellin her she has to possess dis or dat before a guy com's for her b'cos, there'r many gurls dat are in such position and are stil single, na lie? undecided If u check my first comment on dis topic, i said no need of me sayin anything else b'cos everything dat she needs to be has been said, so left for her to pick, practice and play her role !!!

OP, be EXTRA careful to whosoever you'll go into relationship with such idea, for we men of nowadays are TIGERS!

Such Relationship leads to heartbreak. Don't say i didn't warn you !!!
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2010
Ranoscky:

^
Child pls, stop insultin urself for no reason (for im not here for that) !!!

You stated that you and the OP are no match cos u believe in pre-marital s3x (so to every men also). Is it hard for u to tell her that most relationship of nowadays are not succesful without s3x (and can lead to heart breakin if she met the wrong guy)? Don't you know that their'r guys that are desprate to eat the 'Center of attraction' by any means and stil wil not marry her? If you don't, most of we guys nowadays have sweet mouth that can even make the gurl lose her 'Center of attraction' even before she realised that she's stil single. Or do you think im discouragin her? sorry O! My broda u neva gam guys wey be confirm players daz y u dey yan lyk dis. Som gurls lose dia virginity just b'cos d guy was funny. som do b'cos d guy was handsom. som do b'cos d guy was brilliant. som do b'cos d guy has sweet mouth. som do b'cos d guy spent alot on her. D list goes on and on but nowadays, d relationship goes wit pre-mariatl s3x my broda, and it's so damn fukkin hard to find a guy who would stick to the OP's idea of marraige. But u can agree wit me dat if 20 men coms to her for relationship, it's certain dat ONLY one man (if not none) amongst dem is able to abide on the OP's relationship demand b'cos, our gurls nowadays are after money in friendship, and we guys go want register our name sharp-sharp before anything. So no need of me tellin her she has to possess dis or dat before a guy com's for her b'cos, there'r many gurls dat are in such position and are stil single, na lie? undecided If u check my first comment on dis topic, i said no need of me sayin anything else b'cos everything dat she needs to be has been said, so left for her to pick, practice and play her role !!!

OP, be EXTRA careful to whosoever you'll go into relationship with such idea, for we men of nowadays are TIGERS!

Such Relationship leads to heartbreak. Don't say i didn't warn you !!!

I understand everything you said. The majority of men may be a certain way, but there are definitely men out there for the OP who possess those qualities she is looking for in man; all she has to do is look fastidiously. And we can assume that the OP is mature and can make judicious decisions pertaining to her life. Different strokes for different folks my man.

Gross over generalization is a bad thing. Speak for yourself and only yourself.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by samoks(m): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2010
@ e-pentium, sorry, better luck next time, i am already taken, no vacancy
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by WhyAWhy(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2010
To Women: MEN want only 3 things 1. Sex, 2. Sex and finally 3. Sex, it's sad this is quite overated
To Men: Women are after their money
so the market is now a trade of Sex against Money.

One Question I keep asking my fellow men is this, just eat up Tracy and find out that Sade is better or probably Kemi can throw more stunts in bed and comparative to Chinwe, she comes back for more which relative to Nurat is more than a Maranthon session, haba believe me you can NEVER find someone who will completely satisfy you in bed, there will always be a better craving of the grass being greener on the other side, and endless search for what can never be found. I guess that's the default configuration for SEX.

An Emotionally matured man who probably not look for an angel (she must be this that bla bla bla as listed , ) but a woman that's simply TEACHABLE. Once you find that, Life is Good and most things would fall in place. Why do people think Sex has to be rehearsed with many partners before, this generation!!!

For the Ladies, Once the Car gets out of the showroom, it's value depreciates by about 25%, how many men will Test drive you?
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by donobi(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2010
let me give u some tips of what men need in a woman.
(1) be industrious, most men like women that are purposeful in live.
(2) be satisfy with what u have, dont complain whenever u ask of something and he did not give it u.(dont date a stingy guy he will never give.)
(3) be positive about life and contribute wisely whenever both of u are something important.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by surveycash(m): 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2010
[size=24pt]Everything[/size]
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by wynish87(m): 2:09am On Oct 17, 2010
[/b]what men really want in ladies is good character. most of the girls nowadays they dont really know what character means to the men because they were not thought. character is the main ingredient in relationship[/b]
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by seedord247(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2010
wynish87:

[/b]what men really want in ladies is good character. most of the girls nowadays they dont really know what character means to the men because they were not thought. character is the main ingredient in relationship[/b]

GBAM, True talk
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by meiloya: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2010
Hallo Pentium,

It seems to me that the right people are usually at the wrong places at the right time. I think this clearly explains your case, and it does so pretty well if and only if the description you gave about yourself approximates perfection. May be it would be nice to get to know you as I sense you could be an interesting person worthy of my busy time. I have tried to send you a personal message, but I just could not locate where you get the private message icon. This necessitates my posting here on the general forum. Could you see me a link to your facebook so that I could send you a friendship request? My email is ighoeve@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by chikeorji123(m): 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2010
The last thing a real gentleman will require of u is your ''honey pot well''as u described it.

Well, the bible call them ''virtuous woman' right? but men call them a ''nice woman'' u know why?,b/c 90% of men disregard beauty when it come to chose a woman for marriage.

1, A humble woman:an indicator that show she must come from a good family

2,Dressing; a powerful signal that must considered b/c like mother like daughter.

3,Manner of approach:my favorite indicator b/c if she cannot qualify at this stage,it's means the family or environment she grow up with have an error.which must be address.

4,Friends:the friendship she keeps helps a man to dictate her class,if he can maintained her or not,u know what l mean? 'materialistic addict type''.

If she can qualify from these top 4,it's automatically means she already God's fearing as everyone always said.

l rest my little opinion.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by kenuoyibo(m): 4:15am On Oct 18, 2010
@poster above all.
1. The lady must be submissive, not one that will challenge her man instructions all the time.
2. She must be supportive and not a financial yoke on his neck
3. She should neither be insecure nor jealous
4.She must open up and be straightforward and not be a green snake in the green grass.
5.She mmust fear God to an appreciable extent.
6.She must be compatible with him
For more info, you can text me on 08038230525/ email : kenuoyibo@gmail.com

kelvin
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Falakotolu(m): 10:55am On Oct 18, 2010
Na wa o o o . Wat i knw is dat if u no satify urself 1st no1 will.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Falakotolu(m): 10:58am On Oct 18, 2010
Na wa o o o . Wat i knw is dat if u no satify urself 1st no1 will.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by iphyisis(f): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2011
Reading ds n i'm smh. guys also live in a world of FANTASIES.If u guys xpect this much from us women, marry a fairy then.
As 4 d 'she must respect me' part, Responsiblty begets respect.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2011
Most guys want ur body,and they will still be †̥ħ ε̲̣̣̣̥ one telling everyone that they have sampled †̥ħ ε̲̣̣̣̥ girl,┏̲c̶̲̅┓̲a̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ u imagine,most guys are lustfully wicked phew
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by sharkles(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2013
U wanna get married? Jst 1tin, change ur mindset for gooɗ. D truth is dat even dat tout in d motor park wants a disciplined woman 4a wife, so u see wat u can do 4love. Cmon as 4gettin laid, i think u re cheap 2allow ur boifrnd btw ur legs in d 1st place cos i dnt even believe in dis stuff u knw callin 1guy ur lover. My dear e pentium, u keep friends n eventually marry d last man standin. U jst b sensitive enof as to nt pushing dem away. Lots of love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread Closed. / How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him: / Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.