Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? (12929 Views)

What Women Really Want / What Women Really Want In A Man / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by sley4life(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2010
gud food, fidelity, gud straff
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by mrofficial(m): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2010
In naija we like to test and drive. Who knows if you're one those girls that just lie on the bed like a dead someone and expect the partner to be killing himself.

What do i want from a lady? I'm thinking.,.,.,.

Even man wey won marry go like to test drive, unless the ones of "I don't have time" "I'm busy" "I'm very tired"

P.S If sex no include, e never complete. You won use agro wound boys? just being with u, spending all their time, satisfying you. What's the reward?
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by ralphaello: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2010
sex grin
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by mrofficial(m): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2010
ralphaello:

sex grin

grin grin grin
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by chukwudi06(m): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2010
poster , what part of Nigeria do you come from?
from experience, if you like have all the good virtues in the world.
something is missing here, like your family history,
how your parents lived ( broken family), any generational problem ( such as madness, any suicidal history, and other vices)
just ask your people, if there is none, then no problem.
These are the things my people considers when choosing a life partner.
 Good luck

1 Like

Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by ogb5(m): 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2010
lezuya:

A Lady should first of all be in LOVE with her guy,then she should be ready to stand by him through rough times.She should remain honest and truthful  all the time.That is it,what more can we guys seek of ladies?
This approach can get you a man with conscience. The wild ones will take advantage of you.

But what do men really want from you. I think you have what they want already, you just need to be yourself.

But on going into a relationship know what you want, if you are looking towards being married soon,  it does not make sense dating someone you can not marry. Know when to be serious and look for a husband. In a new relationship let you partner know your expectation from the relationship, that way you can quickly eliminate time wasters.

And watch your criteria, the handsome man today may become pot bellied tomorrow, the poor guy may become very rich tomorrow, the young applicant may become a MD tomorrow, so do not write potential suitors off just because on their present condition, things change and people generally become richer with age.

And note that you do not need to change a bit to get a man, different men with different taste, some are looking for someone just like you. But know what you want and go for it.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Skmoda360(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2010
@e-pentium, think b4 u leap as sm ppl will say the way u present ursef will portray how guys will approach u.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by phraze(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2010
i dont know you you dont know me

@ segzjoe
dat was so on point

a lot of men disrespect women
sayin you want dis nd dat
hope you got those qualities too

just ponder on this you sex driven men " can you marry yourself?

its just a question.
your self, i mean ur attributes do u value them, if you were to marry can you marry yourself?"

@ poster

someone must love you, like me, i got out somany women life cos they like me for being just funny and they mistrust me.

i am a gud guy, but they cant just belive or see that,

they think im after that, thing,

here is my number 08060014371. i could relate and giv you resource to help you get along
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Princek12(m): 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2010
A lady who has the following qualities:
A--
(1) pretty face;
(2) nice, shapely body (figure 8 with a bakassi and moderately wide hips and two juggies upfront to complement it);
(3) good cook (Nigerian; international dishes is a plus);
(4) nice personality;
(5) God fearing; and
(6) extremely good in bed.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by donP1: 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2010
first of all you have to ask yourself what u really and truely want in the guy, cos most times when u dive into a relationship with some intentions its very easy for the guy to use u and dump you, e.g being materialistic, secondily, being God fearing,sincere,homely,loving,caring,romantic,intelligent and mostly prayful, this would help you my dear sister, and avoid friends who just open there big mouths and advise you about all sorts of rubbish on what to do in your relationship, and God will see you through
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by latepa(m): 2:22am On Oct 15, 2010
Please i don't want anyone to comment on this tread again, the question should be What Do You Want In Your Lady?
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Pelumiv(m): 3:11am On Oct 15, 2010
for a lasting relationship a girl muss possesses these qualities
1. God-fearing cuz if she is God-fearing, she wont hurt u or do what she doesn't want people to do to her.

2. Obedient.

3. respectful.

4. industrious

5. Goals oriented.

6. considerate.

7. well reported.

if at least u have this n got a very stunning face omo u are d boom. gbabe!
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:30am On Oct 15, 2010
I for one want the following traits and features to come factory fitted with in my lady;

1. Einstien grade intelligence - She has to be challenging intellectually. I should be able to come to her for advice. And also that would make me listen to whatever she has to say.

2. Pretty face & a Killer body - I'm not asking for thin or fat in particular! I'm just sayin that whatever her physique, she should be able to carry it gracefully. Big ass & boobs would be a huge advantage.

3. Honest; If she is honest, then trust is only natural. I should be able to trust that she would never lie to me, not even when she knows I would be pissed. I should be able to go to her for an honest unbiased opinion anytime.

4. Super freak in bed - She should be adventurous with our love making. Role play, whipped cream, costume, e.t.c. All I'm saying is she should be open to trying new things sexually.

5. Respectful - Now this is very important. I hate a disrespectful b'iatch!!

6. Strong willed - O!!! Hells yeah! I like me a strong willed lady. One who wouldnt let me get away with my screw-up's. One who can make me respect and listen to her against my will, without making it seem like she is forcing it down my throat!! Smart girl!!

7. Religious; I dont care if its Moslem, Christian or Hindu, but she has to believe in something, but she shouldnt be a fanatic. I dont believe in cra, but I think it will be nice to have a believer around.

8. TALL; I'm 5ft 11", so she has to be 6ft and above. I wanna look up to my girl, literally.

9. Independent; She has to be a working class girl. A career woman. I want my kids to have both parents as career role models.

10. Clean: Now this I also need. Neatness!! Both personally and generally.

Ask for cooking, never mind that, I'm a good cook so it wouldnt matter.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 15, 2010
Truth is, Guy love girls who know how to do it, and if you have intelligence upstairs you must posses the strategy of super gluing their minds on you. Talking abt honeywell and shit. It strikes me as one of those sexually immature girls that say "I give you my body". That mentality is sick and may take you no where. You give nobody no sht. Just enjoy your love together and marriage will come when it will, but may be tricky if thats your focus. Make it a sensation and you wont be single for longer. intimacy is all u need
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by mooyguy(m): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2010
johnterry4:

poster,
i like d fact that u dont want to give sex to every guy dat comes your way so that your punanie wont become a wide bottomless one.never knew some wise babes like u still exist.ladies shld learn from this girl

How do u know she is telling the truth alot of girls liesssssss, i have met alot of them and after confirming u meet lies.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by epentium: 9:04am On Oct 15, 2010
Thank you all, I would still appreciate more advice. This is really good for me. I have learnt a great deal reading through your comments. Thank you guys. If there is something I would need to know pls guys let me know. Once again. Thank you ALL.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by deboski4u: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2010
all that need to be said has been said, nothing to add but some to be removed. it depends on the guy. there are some ladies ment for girlfriend and some as wife, so u treat them differently
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by obi123: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2010
superwoman
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by epentium: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2010
I am in Lagos.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by hinduism(f): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2010
Nothing but pusccy but i don't blame them because no place like home grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by epentium: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2010
@ Selica Thank you
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by mrofficial(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2010
hinduism:

Nothing but pusccy but i don't blame them because no place like home  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abi, we like home. u begat us from there, and we won go back. Kini big deal?
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by lekanbar(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2010
A lot of things, too explicit for nairaland forum grin

http:///WW7N
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by samuraix1: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2010
Make it a date with Dr Christopher Kolade @ Harvest Place

Date: November 7th 2010
Time: 10am
Venue: Harvest Place. 10 Emmanuel Street. (Very close to Elomaz Hotel, former Jesu Oyinbo Street) Maryland. Lagos
Theme: You, Your career and Nation Building

For Registration Please call: 017392727 , 07041006835.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by clomn(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2010
It depends on the guys, what a guy wants from Linda might be different from what he wants from Lisa

correct answer. It depends on u presents urself.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by nopuqeater: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2010
most of these nigerian men are little boys, or future wife abusers.

they may not do it with their fists and kicks. but are gonna do it with their speechs and actions.

all these boys are asking for, for the most part; submissive, humble, teachable wives! these are ridiculous demands, if not demeaning. i hope you did not learn these from your fathers. and if you did and your mothers went for it, the results are you; bad quality for potential husbands.

you need to drop the evil of your fathers on your mothers. then adopt good behavior of mutual respect and know that these women, are your wives, the mothers of your children, your partners and most importantly your mates. it is them who see you in the morning before others. and the one who see you last at night without another.

a woman should be better than her husband in look and kind and soft heartedness. wife is always the emotional balance of the family, usually the nurturer. in normal condition, she is the primary caretaker of the home, specifically the children who she had in her womb for 9 months and nursed for even a longer period of time.

a happy wife is a happy home. a happy home is a sign that the wife is contented.

Nigerian boys. please grow up to be good men, civilized people and in the long run good husbands and mates to your wives. none of you males will want your women folks to be classified as you have classified in your responses for the most part.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by biyiwilly(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2010
what i want in a woman the only person that has it on this forum is e-pentium i think that kind of a lady will make a good wive and be the kind of woman everyman will love to be with, really her comment her really good how i wish we could meet face to face, it is well
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2010
to b sincere wif u just kip ur honeypot safe 4 ur life partner & make sure u dont fall into d hands of bad giyz
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Ranoscky(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2010
nopuqeater:

most of these nigerian men are little boys, or future wife abusers.

they may not do it with their fists and kicks. but are gonna do it with their speechs and actions.

all these boys are asking for, for the most part; submissive, humble, teachable wives! these are ridiculous demands, if not demeaning. i hope you did not learn these from your fathers. and if you did and your mothers went for it, the results are you; bad quality for potential husbands.

you need to drop the evil of your fathers on your mothers. then adopt good behavior of mutual respect and know that these women, are your wives, the mothers of your children, your partners and most importantly your mates. it is them who see you in the morning before others. and the one who see you last at night without another.

a woman should be better than her husband in look and kind and soft heartedness. wife is always the emotional balance of the family, usually the nurturer. in normal condition, she is the primary caretaker of the home, specifically the children who she had in her womb for 9 months and nursed for even a longer period of time.

a happy wife is a happy home. a happy home is a sign that the wife is contented.

Nigerian boys. please grow up to be good men, civilized people and in the long run good husbands and mates to your wives. none of you males will want your women folks to be classified as you have classified in your responses for the most part.

Erima wey no wine well, DAPADA !!!
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by franktolk(m): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2010
Hello,My Dearest lady

Without mincing words and deceiving ourselves, most guys would want to taste ur 'horney well'.Note my words, most guys not all guys.A lot depends on the way the lady shapens her relationship.When a guy becomes insecured in a relationship he thinks of nothin more than sleepin wth the girl, so as not to loose totally.But when a girl like u that doesnt really want to get involve in sex b4 marriage gives enough assurance and makes urself relevant in the guys day to day routine,he'll feel more relaxed wth you and think less bout bothering u about sex.Funny enough most girls too get commited in a relationship after the guy must have tasted their 'horney well' , call it different strokes for different folks.

Every guy needs a girl that is ready to show him respect,accepts that he's the head not a competitor or rival, guys dont really need your 'I luv you', rather it is ladies that need the I love you statement from the guy.That is why the Bible says husband love your wife and not wife love your husband.

I'm very sure there are many guys interested in you, but ur not interested.So dont just say ur not gettin suitors.Rather uv not met ur taste.Try and be more accesible, dont keep to urself alone,if ur a xtian join the choir,join youth groups,attend programmes.Learn to tolerate jokes,cos this is where most girls get it wrong.Keep an open mind and lastly never sell urself too cheap, u are too good to be wasted.I luv ur courage.

Best wishes!
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by Absu(m): 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2010
Watz dis fuse about honey pot,abi na honey wel,abi na honey wetin self?Who even told dem it tastes like honey?Hav u eva hiv a sign of relief afta takin honey.If not dat nature designed it dat way,i dont tink any person wud b tinking about it.Sewww, Lok at dem talkin as if dey can do witout d JOYSTICK.
Re: Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? by mrofficial(m): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2010
Absu:

Watz dis fuse about honey pot,abi na honey wel,abi na honey wetin self?Who even told dem it tastes like honey?Hav u eva hiv a sign of relief afta takin honey.If not dat nature designed it dat way,i dont tink any person wud b tinking about it.Sewww, Lok at dem talkin as if dey can do witout d JOYSTICK.

LMAO!!! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Guys Fvcked You This Year? / Top 10 Prettiest Women On Nairaland (2022) / How To Beat Your Husband Or Man Without Touching Him:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.