Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) (11006 Views)

Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by ReturnOfLucifer: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2019
It's obvious that's fake. I prefer this one below grin grin
Lefulefu grin
Vaseline crew food don land grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by ledaman: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2019
shiiiiiiit box
Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
ReturnOfLucifer:
It's obvious that's fake.
I prefer this one below grin grin

Lefulefu grin

Vaseline crew food don land grin grin
chai shocked nna mehnn cheesy see rear attack cheesy food for d gods cheesy

1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by Junkie1: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
THAT ASS COULD DAMAGE MY DICC HECK NO I WON'T FVCK
Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by cybriz82(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
When e reach time to play ontop bed na so person go carry touchlight dey find d well,,
Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
How person wan take bang this one from back?
Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by LEAFLET(m): 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
I’ll still hit
Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by sisisioge: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The side view looks like its gonna drag the chick down...what an unpleasant old age she would have embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by Greatzeus(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Unnatural endowment grin Only God knows how many injections she took on that ass for it to get this big grin
Personally it's not appealing to me,it's out of shape with the rest of her body tongue
Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by AnalQueenluci: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Silicon base ukwu... cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To A Lady With Massive Backside Spotted In A Mall (Pics & Vid.) by celebgistz: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
cc lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Ladies Should Learn From This... (photo) / If Your Girlfriend Told You To Do This To Her, What Would You Say? (photos) / ROYAL MAJESTIES Celebrates Rosalieene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.