Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? (4497 Views)

If This Lady Says U Should Leave Ur Girlfriend For Her,what Will U Do? / Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? / I Married My Girlfriend Because She Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by Viciyke(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2010
I have this friend who told me wonderful things about his girlfriend, how she is well behaved, cooks very well, vry social, religious n the list goes on n on. All this while (they've been dating for sum months now) he told me he had not touched her cos he respects, loves and admires her 4 who n wat she is.

The problem now is that he told me he wants 2 leave her n i asked him why? His answer was dat he had made luv 2 her (jus once) and discovered dat her body is filled wit stretch marks and he is not convenient wit it. Am surprised cos this is a girl he admires so much. I have tried talking to him n his response was dat unless she succeeds in removing the stretch marks the relationship cannot continue.

Wat do i do, needs reasonable response pls.
tnks.
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by Omolola1(f): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2010
Hmmn, are the stretch marks that much? Anyway, there is a cream that is used 4 stretchmarks, he shuld try n get it 4 her
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by Viciyke(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2010
Omolola, have u got idea of any creams let me inform him cos i deeply bliv its a gud idea for my frnd.
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by Omolola1(f): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2010
I really do not know of any cos i dont use it. I believe it would be available in any beauty shop
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by bigtin(m): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2010
your frnd is jst lost in lust. if he so admires her n loves her den he shud tel her n help her remove it. she wud even aprecia8 him d mor.
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by Moralistli(m): 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2010
Tell dat ya friend 2 go back to class n never LUST again. What has striae got 2 do wit d luv he has for his partner, Lame excuse 2 dump her after sippin her juices, right?
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by 190: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2010
The minute i notice the first mark cutting across her skin

I start blowing the bell,

The 2nd one appears~ Hospital straight~

if she refuses or complains that its normal, Then im off,

Myself and stretch marks can never agree!!
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by googles: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2010
stretch marks are as natural as the skin they are on, they dont make her less human or uglier

true there are creams err'where that are claimed to be helpful but are they 100% guaranteed ?

if he cant accept her natural faults and flaws he bet' leave her then and find his miss perfect-no-pimples elsewhere
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by Moralistli(m): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2010
Striae, otherwise known as stretch mark is a cool turn on when found around ya thighs/ass only. I don't care whether 091 likes it or not.
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by bigtin(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2010
Moralistii, i totali agree wit u men. everytin u jst said is a fact.
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by 190: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2010
Rabbizhh, Its cos u havent met someone who is like a zebra, stretch marks grow all over the place like weeds, i know u would manage anything u see Moralipstick
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by slap1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2010
I think NO! If I truly luv her. After all, I should be the only one that sees it.
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by Moralistli(m): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2010
Rabbizhh, Its cos u havent met someone who is like a zebra, stretch marks grow all over the place like weeds, i know u would manage anything u see Moralipstick

Heeeeeey, 189. wanna see me on my YIM cam? i'm always surrounded by d most beautiful ladies here on planet earth, D carribean qeens! Even when in 9ja, never short of classic chics wit succulent juices, paparazzi?
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by slap1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2010
Moralistli:

Heeeeeey, 189. wanna see me on my YIM cam? i'm always surrounded by d most beautiful ladies here on planet earth, D carribean qeens! Even when in 9ja, never short of classic chics wit succulent juices, paparazzi?
Clap ya self.
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by Niiade(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2010
I will Neva leave a chick with adorable qualities cus of stretch marks,
my ex has em on her bum,shes not happy with it but i didnt complain,i help her massage em sef when she brings her cream.
But i ve learnt it doesnt clear totaly.tell him to not make matters worse for her he should support her seek solutions or just accept it,n if he refuses n leaves her abeg send me her details.
I need her oooooo
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by Akinagirl(f): 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2010
So what if she get pregnant and developes stretch marks? You going to leave her?
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by CrudeOil2(m): 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2010
Disgusting!!
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2010
Stupid person every Body is going to have stretch marks whether fat or skinny as long as ur muscle or body expands even as skinny as i am i have stretch marks so deal with it, geez to think at my age am more matured than most so claimed Grown up guys, dumping a girl with good qualities for stretch marks,
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by Tinksh(f): 12:13am On Oct 15, 2010
Unbelievable!!! Some guys never cease to amaze me. That poor girl should run from his shallow azz and find someone who loves her inside and out. I assume he is perfect in every way!!! Geez, years down the track he will be complaining that he cant find a good wife, he doesnt deserve her!! Scumbag!!
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by sexylogan(m): 12:17am On Oct 15, 2010
Viciyke:

I have this friend who told me wonderful things about his girlfriend, how she is well behaved, cooks very well, vry social, religious n the list goes  on n on. All this while (they've been dating for sum months now) he told me he had not touched her cos he respects, loves and admires her 4 who n wat she is.

The problem now is that he told me he wants 2 leave her n i asked  him why? His answer was dat [b]he had made luv 2 her (jus once) and discovered dat her body is filled wit stretch marks and he is not convenient wit it. [/b]Am surprised cos this is a girl he admires so much. I have tried talking to him n  his response was  dat unless she succeeds in removing the stretch marks the relationship cannot continue.

Wat do i do, needs reasonable response pls.
tnks.
That's just being shallow. leaving a gud fine babe just cuz she's got stretch marks? lie. he didnt enjoy havin sex with her that's why he's running. jerk. angry
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by Konjour(m): 12:21am On Oct 15, 2010
The guy should just help the girl out by looking for medications which might cover up the marks to the bearest minimum,and i think i've seen a few links on this thread which might be useful for her. On the flip side,everyone is as prone to stretch marks as eating everyday,so there is ample chance that if he leaves her cuz of her stretch marks (which i wont blame him for),he should also realise that his new catch would also be as susceptible to stretch marks as his last girl,especially when she is preggers. So the cycle begins again and he'll be back to square one.  cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by Wumine(f): 1:44am On Oct 15, 2010
Looking for an excuse to leave
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by biola44: 1:54am On Oct 15, 2010
bad excuse is better than none tongue
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by MrCork21: 1:58am On Oct 15, 2010
well i love womens with streach mark, which is why I love Nairaland women!! wink
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by biola44: 2:10am On Oct 15, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys Can U Leave Ur Girlfriend Because Of Stretch Mark? by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 15, 2010
Some folks just do not know the meaning of love they just speak of it. What if she meet with an accident (God forbid) tommorrow and
lose her legs will he still love her?

Tell your friend to leave the poor girl alone let her find someone who loves her I beg.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Lack Self-confidence. Why? / Are Yoruba Girls The Most Respectful? / Milk & Milkless Breast Sucking Good For You? The True Secrets Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.