Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland - Art, Graphics & Video (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland (60025 Views)

Logo Competition: - Win N10000 If You Can Give Us The Best Logo / Graphics Competition: The Most Romantic Valentine Designs 2010 / Graphics Competition: The Best-looking Desktops On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by AjanleKoko: 10:06am On May 01, 2009
Hey All,
I need someone to design a particular spec of USb modem that I want to manufacture.
Someone good in 3D graphics and can design to scale. Pls hit me up via PM.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Tomboxe: 5:39pm On May 06, 2009
First let me say if you want praise don't ask me. I won't tell you your work is awesome unless it actually has god-like proportions. I think there's too much skill and too little art. This makes most of what I'm seeing simply nauseating. I'm sorry if it sounds offensive, but it's the truth. I was hoping to see stuff that would make me almost want to be Nigerian again. You guys should help.
Look at the Heroes logo. It's iconic and some might say too simple. But a lot of us love what it represents. A logo doesn't have to be over-impressive, what it represents should be more so. I'll put up my first Photo shop work too. My opinion: very juvenile.

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by emmakc(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2009
guys, check out this logo i did for a client, abeg make una criticize

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by emmakc(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2009
a play with BON

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by flagship(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2009
@emmakc

what is dat first thing drawing in the logo about? i cant tell wot it is. i am new to nairaland and i have already noticed dat u guys ave a habit of using the 3d tools on ur various softwares for flimsy reasons. i must coomend the placement of the name and occupation in the logo sha.it looks rili neat. is this going to a complimentary card or a banner?, either way, the four nuts at the corners shud go.

i dont like the second one. it is too fake and amatuerish. it can be understood if u just started using the software anyway
you can check out my designs at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-267657.0.html

thnx a bunch grin
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by lytone(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2009
hey guys Nyc norks

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by kombo(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2009
got dis topic and decided to just designed this

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Aseye(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2009
i hope this is worth been here, its just something i did for a client and he is using it already,

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2009
@Aseye
Heavenly! cool
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by codename47(m): 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2009
@Ajanlekoko
What's up with this USB modem thing, i may be able to help you out, but more details please.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by olivetree: 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2009
Hi,
I need someone to help in designing a logo, do some graphic works and page planning.

Kindly let me knw if you re up to the task by sending me a mail to olivetree2575@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Am in Lagos
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2009
Review!

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by nine09(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2009
x
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by alexxie(m): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2009
Hi guyz, fel ma own stuff too
& gimme ur comment, thanks

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2009
Rate me!

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by lalaboi(m): 12:16am On Jun 22, 2009
D1klevera

Did you see my mail??
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by D1KeleVra(m): 12:26am On Jun 22, 2009
@Lalaboi
How'd u find me here? Any ways, i saw it. I haven't been on my system much. . . i haven't even downloaded the attachment yet. . . don't want to do it in bits. I had to come to Lagos, so hopefully by wednesday i'd be back in abj. . . where i'd have time for me self. u dig? i'd hola. . . not sure if i'd still be able to do the rap thing too. . . but pls keep me signed into that. I'd hola.

@Kemjisuper
Nice yar'adua model man! smiley
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2009
@nine09
Good works, are they for Spring Bank PLC? You sure used their colours, especially the last one. smiley

@alexxie
I feel your robot lady sha but we're looking more at logos and brands on this thread. undecided

@yorme
Same thing with alexxie, nice concept, looks flawless, but doesn't fit into logos or brands undecided

@Topic
New brand I'm working on for a client!

Power[color=#990000]plus[/color]

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2009
yeah, i'm new to graphics, kemijsuper, you know wat?, i really love your graphics and i'll love to do the same, can you please put me tru on how to do such? my email add is smsvilla@yahoo.com.thanks, feel these too

yar'adua, our presido!

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2009
@yorme
Funny stuff you put up here. Just curious, why the hit on Yar Adua? shocked

More enhancement on the Power Plus brand!

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2009
And more modifications

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by nine09(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2009
x
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2009
sad Truthfully this are the the razzest most critically prone logos i av eva seen on any website, seriousl y'all need inspiration, move to creattica.com formerly known as faveup.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by magickel: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2009
smiley hey guy just got in new lik the grahic idea check dis out my on grahic company.

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by emmakc(m): 2:13am On Jul 04, 2009
Am nw back after my exams. Playn with my corel draw

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by emmakc(m): 2:14am On Jul 04, 2009
Am nw back after my exams. Playn with my corel draw

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by justbones(m): 1:31am On Jul 05, 2009
Simple concept

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by meekas(m): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2009
Check this! cool

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by justbones(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2009
Go haahahhahah
sorry that is not too bad but the color
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by meekas(m): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2009
@justbones
what's wrong with colour?
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by justbones(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2009
the color is gay but putting that aside, its nice

but tell me this, what is HR
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by meekas(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2009
hr (Human resources) u can check www.hrexpertssource.com for more

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Who Dies In This Picture? / African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) / Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.