Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland - Art, Graphics & Video (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland (60027 Views)

Logo Competition: - Win N10000 If You Can Give Us The Best Logo / Graphics Competition: The Most Romantic Valentine Designs 2010 / Graphics Competition: The Best-looking Desktops On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by OKX(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2009
sojioguns:

You don't wanna go there. Nairalanders in the grafx section are too personal. Can't handle criticism.

@ sojioguns
dude, u need 2 take that back.
u dont generalize based on a few episodes or experiences -( and i am guessing its one person. lol)

anyway, u paint the wrong pic. u could have at least said ' some nairalanders, ' grin
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by sojioguns(m): 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2009
OKX, it must have been a typo, I meant to say "some" Nairalanders cannot take criticism.
By the way, how is the project going? And hopr we get to seen soon , in Naija!
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by akino(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2009
[b]ANY GRAPHICS EDITOR WITH ANIMATION SKILL THAT DESIRE EMPLOYMENT IN HERE? PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AND SHO0WREEL TO DBN TELEVISION, THE DREAM CENTRE, DUROSINMI ETTI DRIVE, LEKKI PHASE ONE,LAGOS. APPLICANT MUST BE RESIDENT IN LAGOS [/b]
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2009
I'm also a graphic artist.

I use Corel Draw to design my Graphics, Letter Heads, Bill Boards, X/L-Banners and to create Logos.

But I have seen some awesome designs you can't do on Corel Draw. I heard you can use PHOTOSHOP for good graphics.

Can any1 here recommend any good software to create 2d/3d graphix and superb designs like those bad lighting and others.

Gurus of Graphics make una answer me!
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by sojioguns(m): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2009
You just mentioned the SI Unit of graphic design - Photoshop.
There are other alternatives:
- Fireworks
- Corel Photopaint
- GIMP
and so on.
Corel draw is basically a drawing and layout tool. It would take too long to do proper image manipulation in there.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2009
faakay:

I'm also a graphic artist.

I use Corel Draw to design my Graphics, Letter Heads, Bill Boards, X/L-Banners and to create Logos.

But I have seen some awesome designs you can't do on Corel Draw. I heard you can use PHOTOSHOP for good graphics.

Can any1 here recommend any good software to create 2d/3d graphix and superb designs like those bad lighting and others.

Gurus of Graphics make una answer me!

Try RealDraw PRO

Here's a sample design

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by emmakc(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2009
kemji, i like the BON logo. actually i wanted to give them a logo which i will upload later. http://www.perfspot.com/pics/view.asp?id=25133787&pg=1 . critics allowed
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by emmakc(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2009
ok see it

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by emmakc(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2009
criticise this for me

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2009
@emmakc
Nice one with the Bon Entertainment logo. As for the Kross logo, it 's kinda flat! I mean with the colours.

Keep working though.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by njar: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2009
guys wat do u think about mine!!

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2009
@njar
Nice logos. What Software did you use? I'm guessing CorelDraw but I may be wrong.

Also, I think the logos would look nicer in smaller size e.g. 400 x 400 pixels cool

Let's see more from you!
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2009
Here's another recent one of mine for a client

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by njar: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2009
tanx Kemjisuper, i use fireworks for all my designs.i cant use any other graphics pakage.

here is another one from me.

i also do photo retourching

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by njar: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2009
Kemjisuper,dis ur logo is nice and sharp. what software did u use?
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by njar: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2009
dis is anoder one,i did it for dat rebrandin naija

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by njar: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2009
kemji,
which software is ur favourate

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by 2000n: 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2009
also wanna have such a great software,,, sad

but it cost so much

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by lytone(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2009
hey dis one done under 5mins just to introduce me self, nice stuffs, realcorn feelin u tyt
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by lytone(m): 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2009
here

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2009
njar:

Kemjisuper,dis ur logo is nice and sharp. what software did u use?

I use RealDraw mostly for my logo designs. It's pretty handy and has nice effects once you get the hang of it.

See attached logo sample

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by njar: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2009
@cspear77 .dis is for your gospel group. good luck

kemji wat do u tink about dis logo?

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2009
njar:

@cspear77 .dis is for your gospel group. good luck

kemji wat do u tink about dis logo?

Man, these Kross logo samples are becoming quite famous but there's one striking similarity with most of them posted here - they're all quite dark undecided

Unless it's the specifications of the owner of the logo, I really think the logo may look more appealing if its a bit brighter.

Here's something I did way back - surprisingly and coincidentally, it was also Kross concept

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2009
New X-Studios logo. Done with RealDraw PRO

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by codename47(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2009
okay, just looking through/walking by, nice collection of works here, so i wanna drop mine, combo of Photoshop and coreldraw.

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2009
Concept Nairaland logo! cool

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Pinpok(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2009
chek out my logoes

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Pinpok(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2009
wot du you think abt this

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by orevski: 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2009
what do you think, hit me with ur replies ppl

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 7:28am On Apr 30, 2009
@pinpok
Nice and brilliant - especially with the techno's colours cool
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 7:50am On Apr 30, 2009
@orevski
Purple logo - hey what software? I have two in mind but just clear me if I'm wrong.

Pretty nice too. What else is in store? cool
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by flagship(m): 12:20am On May 01, 2009
please check the what do you think thread to see my contributions to this site

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Who Dies In This Picture? / African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) / Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.