Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland - Art, Graphics & Video (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland (60030 Views)

Logo Competition: - Win N10000 If You Can Give Us The Best Logo / Graphics Competition: The Most Romantic Valentine Designs 2010 / Graphics Competition: The Best-looking Desktops On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by sojioguns(m): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2008
Kemji, pride goes before a fall. By the way, you need to have something to be proud about. Relax, you are not there yet. Improve on your skills ad when you get there, people will blow your horn for you.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2008
sojioguns:

Kemji, pride goes before a fall. By the way, you need to have something to be proud about. Relax, you are not there yet. Improve on your skills ad when you get there, people will blow your horn for you.

Yeah man, I know you're there (wherever that is undecided ) but what makes you think I'm not where I want to be at this point in my life? Maybe you're a fan of horn blowers - I'm not! Just keep doing what you do best and I'll keep doing mine too.

Thanks anyways! wink
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by sojioguns(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2008
I never said anything about me being there. But I can categorically say you still have a very long way to go yourself. Your problem is you think you know it all and are self-sufficient. OmniPotens has tried to give you advice but you do not seem to be interested. Your attitude is not the best. If you say you are where you want to be at this point in your life then you need a rethink. Everyone should strive to be an achiever, never relent on your efforts.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2008
@Sojioguns
My Guy - The title of this thread is not "The Best adviser on Nairaland!" check again. undecided

Thank you jare! Cheers
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Vickade(m): 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2008
im not a graphic artist but i work as a conceptualist/copywriter in an ad agency and i design alot, though most of my designs are not the plain oned but mainly dat of brand communication. this is one of d logo i created for a client.

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Vickade(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2008
I'm not a graphic artist but i work as a conceptualist/copywriter in an ad agency and i design alot, though most of my designs are not the plain oned but mainly that of brand communication. this is one of d logo i created for a client.

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by sojioguns(m): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2008
@Vickade, Nice concept. Are you striving to get Kemji's crown for the best graphic designer? grin Nice work though.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2008
Yeah, nice one Vickade. It's about time we start seeing creative jobs once again instead of rantings. angry

@Vickade
Corporate Mafia sounds like an interesting concept. What's it all about? undecided
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by smartsoft(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2008
So this thread still exit ? shocked  sojio you know i dey always gbadun you my main purpose on nairaland first is to meet people who think out of the box  and make friends with them and learn from them oooo . at least meet quite number of people,  not just chatting with them but meeting them real life  i still dey grow  i never reach anywhere  i remain loyal  okay ehen @vick make i meet you now?  abeg  back to the thread  sojio recent times have always told you you don't need to involve yourself into things that are not worth it it best to give an advice and is another thing for the person to take to your advice

So this thread still exit : doesn't mean the thread should be close  do you think is possible to get into battle with someone you don't know  ? i can't man  if them brake bottle here now you go see me for my house.

And there are some jokes that can cause someone's life
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2008
Smartsoft & Sojioguns = Akin & Paw Paw tongue

@Smartsoft
If you're as smart as the name implies, arrange your tenses well. Cheers undecided
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by sojioguns(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2008
No need to call people names here Kemji.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by smartsoft(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2008
no mind, am he doesn't have respect for his elder's !
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2008
@Soji
Ok man. So sorry about that. Meant it as a kind of joke because you both are always in the same forums replying each other! And you're not into the same aspect of graphics

@Topic finally
Here's my new Xtreme Studios Logo (To be animated soon)

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by sojioguns(m): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2008
The "X" on the logo needs to stand out more. Maybe a lighter colour. One tip though, Using neutral colours (especially grey) for a brand does not speak the vibrancy and youthfulness you are trying to portray to your clients.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2008
I'm actually trying to portray my "Dark Side" which I usually express through Graphics, plus I like black colour a whole lot. It's still a WIP though, modifications ongoing. Been working on that "X". Thanks for the tip. wink
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by idygurl(f): 11:52am On Jan 20, 2009
cool wink
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by RolandPet(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2009
please guys, im thinking of shifting career to Graphics,pls where can i learn it on my spare time in Lagos.

Thanks.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 10:52am On Feb 17, 2009
And Finally, the winning logo for Nuudlz Ztation!

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by bonebaba(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2009
@kemjisuper
you are the best no doubt, i need you to help me design my company logo and am willing to pay you 10,000 naira and there are others i will still need you to do but we need to talk one on one or chat online.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2009
@Bonebaba
Thanks man, for appreciating my graphics. Yeah we can do business. Mail me on kemjisuper@yahoo.com. I'll do my best to satisfy you.

Cheers cool
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2009
My latest design for another client (immediately after Nuudlz Ztation). cool

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by sojioguns(m): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2009
Nice but can you do without the bevel effect? The Company name also loses legibility when it crosses to the red border.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 11:26am On Feb 20, 2009
@Soji
Thanks for the advice. But the owner has already liked, collected and paid. You'll be surprised to know how simple most people like their logos. The initial design seemed better to me but the modification was the one that stole his heart!

Bottom line: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I always have that at the back of my mind! cool
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2009
BON Entertainment Sample!

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by namzo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2009
why do you guys like "best this" & "best that". It really isn't the best. undecided
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Kemjisuper(m): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2009
@namzo
You got better titles? undecided
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Omoosedabi: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2009
hope to post something better next time.

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by slimworks: 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2009
does anyone know how to use photoshop here cos all i have been seeing is the work of prehistoric corel draw, dudes stop freaking me out.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by sojioguns(m): 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2009
@ slimworks,
You don't wanna go there. Nairalanders in the grafx section are too personal. Can't handle criticism.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Neptune(m): 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2009
slimworks, this ones for ya! (it's not photoshop though.)

show me what you got! lol. i was hoping u'll put something up so i can get an idea of what u want. anyways i want to see something from you.

Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by sojioguns(m): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2009
Nice one neptune. Does the logo mean RED?
Really nice.
Re: Graphics Competition: The Best Logo Designer On Nairaland by Neptune(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2009
thanks. yeah, the full name is "re-design creative". for branding purposes shorten to "red creative"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Who Dies In This Picture? / African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) / Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.