Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 (4669 Views)

See What My Girlfriend Did That Made Me Speechless / She's Only 16 But She Fine Scatter, Her Body Dey Mad Person! / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by SaucyBenks(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
I have this young guy who's from a wealthy home, he loves to hang out with me a lot, his dad sends him 150k monthly in school aside his fees and the rest necessary school payments he needs do.. As in, the 150k is just for upkeep/pocket money. I get 20k from that every month as well talk about the ps4 and the disks, he buys them all grin the guy trusts me with his life. He lives the life of a star in school honestly.

But ever since he came across codedruns eeh... This boy has shifted attention from school and its activities, this guy bleeps ladies old enough to be his mom and aunties in fact, hardly attends lectures too. He doesn't go for the cheaper deals oo, he doesn't even bargain embarassed I don't do runs girls and that's what's causing issues between us currently. His friend in school introduced him to codedruns site and he told me about it and asked we bring a lady for a party, I was shocked honestly, I refused and told him to forget women, especially those typa women but he refused and said he wanted fleshy women... Women way older than he is... He spends all his upkeep money on those women and the worst part is, even if he asks, his parents send him more.. I don't even know if he's an only child. He just completed 1st level studying MLS in one of the private universities in the country but he's starting in the wrong note and I can't even talk to him cos he sees it as a bad vibe as he'll call it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by SLAP44: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
SaucyBenks:
I have this young guy who's from a wealthy home, he loves to hang out with me a lot, his dad sends him 150k monthly in school aside his fees and the rest necessary school payments he needs do.. As in, the 150k is just for upkeep/pocket money. I get 20k from that every month as well talk about the ps4 and the disks, he buys them all grin the guy trusts me with his life. He lives the life of a star in school honestly.

But ever since he came across codedruns eeh... This boy has shifted attention from school and its activities, this guy bleeps ladies old enough to be his mom and aunties in fact, hardly attends lectures too. He doesn't go for the cheaper deals oo, he doesn't even bargain embarassed I don't do runs girls and that's what's causing issues between us currently. His friend in school introduced him to codedruns site and he told me about it and asked we bring a lady for a party, I was shocked honestly, I refused and told him to forget women, especially those typa women but he refused and said he wanted fleshy women... Women way older than he is... He spends all his upkeep money on those women and the worst part is, even if he asks, his parents send him more.. I don't even know if he's an only child. He just completed 1st level studying MLS in one of the private universities in the state but he's starting in the wrong note and I can't even talk to him cos he sees it as a bad vibe as he'll call it...

"My friend, I should have advised you" ,,,,,,,,,, is a bad friend.

"My friend, but I warned you" ,,,,,,,,,, is a good friend.

Gentleman Mike Ejeagha - 1985

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
SLAP44:

"My friend, I should have advised you" ,,,,,,,,,, is a bad friend.

"My friend, but I warned you" ,,,,,,,,,, is a good friend.

Gentleman Mike Ejeagha - 1985

2 Shares

Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by clive2u(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
Keep advising him but don't be so hard on him or u lose ur salary. Be wise

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by Kneephy(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2019
Guy, he's not your friend, he's ur Oga... The earlier the better yu know that....

And besides the guy no be baby.... So let him learn the hard way if it would get to that tho

6 Likes

Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by Oluromantic: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
If you want to lie. Make it a fantastic one

2 Likes

Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by Halezis(m): 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
Looks like he no longer gives you the stipends like before?cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
Why should I bother giving advice to a spoilt brat? his parents give him someone's salary in a month, why won't he misbehave angry

2 Likes

Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Halezis:
Looks like he no longer gives you the stipends like before?cheesy
His friend has other things to spend it on na cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by zed7: 12:00am On Jul 26, 2019
You collect allowance from a younger friend and yet you want to advice him. First advice is for you, there is something called respect and self pride. Very soon, the 'young' friend will begin to send you on errands, that's if he hasn't started already.
How can he listen to you when you are his employee? As for wasting his life, that is his business since he probably is more than 12 and understands the concept of good and bad, let the parents deal with the consequences of over indulging. Better give yourself brain and stop collecting handouts from a kid.

4 Likes

Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by DaddyMorenike: 12:18am On Jul 26, 2019
No lie, you sef wan poke those fleshy women too, you never really decide na why..
Reason your guy make e givee you small loan from the money for new Ps4 disc. make you sef "put it"

1 Like

Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 26, 2019
Do your best at correcting him even if means not getting the benefits anymore. Tell him the truth he needs and stand by it.

1 Like

Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by rentAcock(m): 1:02am On Jul 26, 2019
OP you are worried about a guy who already has a job offer waiting for him even if he graduates or drops out of school. You should enjoy the monthly 20k he gives you and focus on your studies because you certainly need your education more than him.

10 Likes

Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by JerryLegend(m): 1:04am On Jul 26, 2019
undecided
Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 26, 2019
clive2u:
Keep advising him but don't be so hard on him or u lose ur salary. Be wise
sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 26, 2019
SaucyBenks:

But ever since he came across codedruns eeh... This boy has shifted attention from school and its activities, this guy bleeps ladies old enough to be his mom and aunties in fact, hardly attends lectures too. He doesn't go for the cheaper deals oo, he doesn't even bargain embarassed I don't do runs girls and that's what's causing issues between us currently. His friend in school introduced him to codedruns site and he told me about it and asked we bring a lady for a party, I was shocked honestly, I refused and told him to forget women, especially those typa women but he refused and said he wanted fleshy women... Women way older than he is... He spends all his upkeep money on those women and the worst part is, even if he asks, his parents send him more.. I don't even know if he's an only child. He just completed 1st level studying MLS in one of the private universities in the country but he's starting in the wrong note and I can't even talk to him cos he sees it as a bad vibe as he'll call it...

What the Lord has done for me
I can not tell it all...
That is ur song

In this kind time you see such a loop hole in tax law and you will not take it
Now tell me what qualify you as an accountant. Is it not to look for loop
holes in tax laws.

He who complain that the soup is too much for the eba can never be a great man.

2 Likes

Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by bdchange(m): 5:51am On Jul 26, 2019
His case might be they have enough to even waste around and it won't affect anything or anyone. Yours is to advise him about his way of life. If he doesn't listen to you just move on. If he keeps giving you willingly without demanding pls collect it. But whenever he gives you and want to use you as slave just reject it and stop the friendship immediately. Else you will be face with two things....

3 Likes

Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by JoyIsSweet: 6:25am On Jul 26, 2019
See all of them above me... So no one could detect that Op is only truing to advertise a website with lies. He has been posting picture ads all over.
Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by Deepfeel(m): 7:39am On Jul 26, 2019
Let him enjoy himself jare experience is the best teacher
Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by Melvinsofty: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2019
shocked shocked shocked jehova the things I see there lipsrsealed lipsrsealed my mouth nor fit talk ham

1 Like

Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by ebonyggurl(f): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2019
SaucyBenks:

Lmao. Be honest bruv. You're worried that if he keeps spending on dem hoes, your 20k might stop coming grin

1 Like

Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by SaucyBenks(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Lmao. Be honest bruv. You're worried that if he keeps spending on dem hoes, your 20k might stop coming grin
lol... It can't stop coming bro. Trust me.
Re: My Young Friend Got Me Speechless, He's Only 16 by dkronicle(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
One day he will ditch u because of your advise and believe mann. He has a job after school too.

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! / My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do / Will You Touch Him/her With A 10 Ft Pole?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.