Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. (16008 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by BossDante: 12:54am On Jul 27, 2019
Nothing but the truth. Raw and straight. No need to come up with arguments about how these might not apply to all females, of course, there are always exceptions to every rule. The question you should ask yourself is, does this apply to more than average of women, if your answer is yes, well then majority carries the vote- By these, I mean, it's okay to discuss in general terms then, and the onus of proving difference lies on the exceptions. Guilty until proven innocent grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by boiz2men(m): 12:56am On Jul 27, 2019
Your write up are all about sex. Is that all there is to life? How about you teach your disciples how to make money so they don't have to play mind games with women to get laid.

Every woman has a price. Teach them to make money to afford any woman instead of mind games

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by ubunja(m): 1:55am On Jul 27, 2019
BossDante:
Nothing but the truth. Raw and straight. No need to come up with arguments about how these might not apply to all females, of course, there are always exceptions to every rule. The question you should ask yourself is, does this apply to more than average of women, if your answer is yes, we'll then majority carries the vote- By these, I mean, it's okay to discuss in general terms then, and the onus of proving difference lies on the exceptions. Guilty until proven innocent grin
I expect women to be losers. I want every woman I meet to prove herself different.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by ubunja(m): 2:01am On Jul 27, 2019
boiz2men:
Your write up are all about sex. Is that all there is to life? How about you teach your disciples how to make money so they don't have to play mind games with women to get laid.

Every woman has a price. Teach them to make money to afford any woman instead of mind games
that's like complaining about why the bakery only sells bread.

If my topics annoy you, either write your own about money or head for the exit door.

But then again you can't because writing about money will take you to Business section and in that section there are no women. you just want women and their attention but you're being a jerk about it.

Sit down. Remember 3 yrs ago you said the same thing. Yet you still enter my threads that you claim to be trash

You just a loser bro.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by boiz2men(m): 2:05am On Jul 27, 2019
ubunja:
that's like complaining about why the bakery only sales bread.

If my topics annoy you, either write your own about money or head for the exit door.

But then again you can't because writing about money will take you to Business section and in that section there are no women. you just women and their attention but you're being a jerk about it.

Sit down. Remember 3 yrs ago you said the same thing. Yet you still enter my threads that you claim to be trash

You just a loser bro.

I open the threads to see if your zombies now have a brain but apparently they all still lack such vital organ. Speaking of loser, you sure are the greatest. Your entire existence revolves around the pvssy. You live for the pvssy.. The day you don't get it. That will be suicidal. Shame

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by ubunja(m): 2:10am On Jul 27, 2019
boiz2men:

I open the threads to see if your zombies now have a brain but apparently they all still lack such vital organ. Speaking of loser, you sure are the greatest. Your entire existence revolves around the pvssy. You live for the pvssy.. The day you don't get it. That will be suicidal. Shame
Better than to live for money. Atleast the Love of Pussy is not the root of all evil

But see your money hungry signature

15 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by boiz2men(m): 2:30am On Jul 27, 2019
ubunja:

Better than to live for money. Atleast the Love of Pussy is not the root of all evil

But see your money hungry signature
shame.

What a loser

Pvssy doesn't buy you a car, good house and all other good things of life.

Money does.

Dummy,.money buys pussy too.

I don't know what pvssy you and your disciples are having a research on to get laid, all that pvssy has to see is a wads of cash and a sweet ride and she is wet... No guarantee she will get the money yet she's already wet.

Better go make money and stop being a loser talking about pvssy all year long...

Money stops nonsense.

And yes, no better confidence than the one money gives.

Women love confident men. Money builds confidence.

Teach your dummies how to make money.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by ubunja(m): 2:50am On Jul 27, 2019
boiz2men:
shame.

What a loser

Pvssy doesn't buy you a car, good house and all other good things of life.

Money does.

Dummy,.money buys pussy too.

I don't know what pvssy you and your disciples are having a research on to get laid, all that pvssy has to see is a wads of cash and a sweet ride and she is wet... No guarantee she will get the money yet she's already wet.

Better go make money and stop being a loser talking about pvssy all year long...

Money stops nonsense.

And yes, no better confidence than the one money gives.

Women love confident men. Money builds confidence.

Teach your dummies how to make money.
If money makes you happy then be happy. Don't let us stop your happiness.

9 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by BossDante: 7:41am On Jul 27, 2019
ubunja:
I expect women to be losers. I want every woman I meet to prove herself different.

Exactly how it's supposed to be bro. Real shii

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by Truthsbitter: 5:51am On Jul 29, 2019
Nice ..
but I don't agree with everything you wrote.
too rigid stereotyping
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by ubunja(m): 6:46am On Jul 29, 2019
Truthsbitter:
Nice ..
but I don't agree with everything you wrote.
too rigid stereotyping
I just passed on research already available freely on the net.

Did you watch any of the videos linked and read any of the data in websites whose links I posted?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by Truthsbitter: 7:05am On Jul 29, 2019
ubunja:

I just passed on research already available freely on the net.

Did you watch any of the videos linked and read any of the data in websites whose links I posted?
okay... I see.

I will go through those links.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by ProfessorHank: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2019
ubunja:
l wanted to touch on rape and abuse but i was tired.

True. If she lost the virginity to rape, her whole sexual arousal system usually becomes a power thing, where it takes harshness to arouse her. Usually.

As the norm in most of Nigeria, girls are brought up by parents with less liberty and more restrictions. Parents are more "tough" on girls till they go to university.

No wonder you treat a typical Nigerian girl nicely, she sees you as weak and disrespects you at every slightest opportunity.

Your work is well researched!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by ProfessorHank: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2019
ubunja:
as long you're still waiting for women to tell you what is right and wrong you're still simping. You need to get over confirming things with women. If my answer doesn't satisfy, then ask other Red Pill men. But never women. That era is gone.

Lol!
The guy hasn't read the Pussy Cartel.
He's still pussified.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by ubunja(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2019
ProfessorHank:

As the norm in most of Nigeria, girls are brought up by parents with less liberty and more restrictions. Parents are more "tough" on girls till they go to university.

No wonder you treat a typical Nigerian girl nicely, she sees you as weak and disrespects you at every slightest opportunity.

Your work is well researched!
college girls are some of the biggest sluts bro. And not just sex, also their abuse of alcohol is legendary.

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by ubunja(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2019
ProfessorHank:

Lol!
The guy hasn't read the Pussy Cartel.
He's still pussified.
well he needs to wake up and know what time it is
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by logik29(m): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2019
ubunja:
college girls are some of the biggest sluts bro. And not just sex, also their abuse of alcohol is legendary.
Am telling you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by bknight: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2019
Curiosity led me to find out what ladies’ views will be.

Only to find that not a single lady has commented
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by ubunja(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2019
bknight:
Curiosity led me to find out what ladies’ views will be.

Only to find that not a single lady has commented
it's not curiousity. It's simping. You wait for women to confirm or deny something before you believe.

It's a trait you need to outgrow.

14 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by bknight: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
ubunja:
it's not curiousity. It's simping. You wait for women to confirm or deny something before you believe.

It's a trait you need to outgrow.

Wanting to read other people’s views on a topic is an indication of a trait I need to outgrow?

Kid park well with your silly ITK.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by ubunja(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
bknight:

Wanting to read other people’s views on a topic is an indication of a trait I need to outgrow?

Kid park well with your silly ITK.
did you say you were waiting for "other people" ? Or women?

12 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by bknight: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
ubunja:
did you say you were waiting for "other people" ? Or women?

So women are not people?

Smh
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by ubunja(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
bknight:

So women are not people?

Smh
no.

Women are women.

People are people.

Women have vagina

People don't have vagina. They've sexual organs. Because they can be male or female.

10 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by ProfessorHank: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
ubunja:

True!
You abuse them, they crave ur dick.
You treat them with respect, they think you're a loser and flee.

I experienced all these back in school.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by maak400: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Keep it up Ubunja! Great thread!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by Adasun(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mehn i have to re-read dis concept again.very thick grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by ubunja(m): 11:54pm On Jul 31, 2019
ProfessorHank:

True!
You abuse them, they crave ur dick.
You treat them with respect, they think you're a loser and flee.

I experienced all these back in school.
but how did women get it so twisted tho?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by ubunja(m): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Adasun:
Mehn i have to re-read dis concept again.very thick grin
it's one of those lesser-talked about Red Pill concepts

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by ABCthings: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Ubunja is no doubt the greatest Nairaland member of this generation and any other Generation.
Idoit! it you type that promotes hatred and jelously in a group. how will you wake up to say someone is the greatest? everyone is unique in his or her way. Sorry for the insult. post=25681676]
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by ubunja(m): 2:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
ABCthings:
Idoit! it you type that promotes hatred and jelously in a group
relax human. Why are you so easily provoked?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by ABCthings: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
ubunja:
relax human. Why are you so easily provoked?
I'm working on it.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. by ubunja(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
ABCthings:
I'm working on it.
mah niggah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: / What Is The Essence Of Dating? / A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.