Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: (15992 Views)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Why Do Single Ladies Hate Being Called Madam? / Why Do Guys Hate Being Corrected Or Advised? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by hollandis(f): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2011
10 reasons why I hate being a woman:

1) I am so sick of my period! One-third of every month is negatively affected by my period. I am either sick from cramps, bloated beyond belief, on it, finishing it, too emotional, not emotional at all, or just simply not myself. The right months are worse than the left ones. Ortho, Depo and the others do nothing to help.

2) I hate make-up. I went to work today without make-up (I feel like crap already) and the first thing I hear when I sit down is a co-worker saying "I see you woke up late this morning, you should put your face on before anyone else sees you like that", WTF, this is my face, it is a cute face, I like it just the way it is. Why do I have to put on a show for everyone around me, hell some of the guys here don't even shave before coming to work, they wear the same tired clothes every week, so why do I need to bother?

3) I have to be a slave to fashion. Same as the make-up situation, god forbid if I wear my most comfortable pants to work, or an out of style outfit that I personally like. Why do I have to spend a couple thousand dollars a year on clothes and accessories, why do all of my friends want to shop all of the time. This is a sickness, and I am sick of it. I wish I could dress like a guy, in the same suit I bought in 1999 and the same tie that I have worn every week for the past three years. That would be nice!

4) My bra has never fit me right! Why can't I find a bra that fits me perfectly? One that is slightly adjustable to compensate for my ever changing body? With the right cup just slightly larger than the left cup, one that provides just the right amount of support. Is this too much to ask, retailers have put significant effort into the feminine hygiene realm, perhaps they could divert some of their R&grin monies away from moisture lock technologies and into making the perfect bra. If only I was a little smaller, then I could go without.

5) I hate the following terms: Pussy, Slit, Cooche, Cunt, Snatch, Cooter, Beaver, Hole, Muff, Arrow, and Clam, I also hate Titties, Boobies, Funbags, Melons and any other idiotic name people come up with for my body parts. I have a vagina and breasts or tits. Easy as that. Can you say Vagina? I hope so.

6) Double standards: Men get away with murder in the business world. Women are held to a much higher degree of scrutiny and to a much higher standard than men. When men talk they are networking, when women talk we are gossiping, when men make mistakes they are risk takers, when women make mistakes we are incompetent, when men argue they are debating, when women argue we are being catty. You get the idea. I am just as smart, if not smart

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/wdc/137792491.html
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Dyt(f): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2011
Who cares wat u feel
if u dont accept ursef d way u r y nt jst go 4 a transgender?
Nonsence
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Pweety4me(f): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2011
^^Lol jkz
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by MMM2(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2011
11. My bre-ast has falling(flat) and is now like slipper when am not married yet.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by MMM2(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2011
12. Almost all d pen*s in d world has entered my Womanliness and is so wide and big dat a ship can enter or sink inside my Womanliness and u will not know even if u know u can c it.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by MMM2(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2011
13. I started doing abortion @ d age of 5, now i dont have womb and i can gave birth 2 a baby.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by tellwisdom: 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2011
@ M M M, i wonder why she didnt mentioned all you posted there cheesy grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by MMM2(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2011
tellwisdom
she is ashamed of her past. angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Blazay(m): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2011
1) I am so sick of my period! One-third of every month is negatively affected by my period. I am either sick from cramps, bloated beyond belief, on it, finishing it, too emotional, not emotional at all, or just simply not myself. The right months are worse than the left ones. Ortho, Depo and the others do nothing to help.

angry

I have since cut all the damn things off. . . and it has been paradise ever since. I love my gynecologist I swear! I can now wear my thongs without any 'bulges'! I no longer have to deal with those deadly cramps. . . .! Or smell like an "Ibadan" fish-market 3-5 days of the month! kiss
No black out zones! No need to wear paheint to bed!

Praise da lord! cool

2) I hate make-up

No problem there. . . I do not wear make-up MOST of the time. I could care less about my appearance. Not that insecure. kiss I wear make up when I feel like I am in the mood. cool

3) I have to be a slave to fashion.

Same as the above. I only do what pleases me. If I feel like dressing up, fine. If not. . . not a damn thing anyone can do abourrit. On my terms only. If you don' t like it. . .step on across the road. kiss

4) My bra has never fit me right!

Especially if you have one busty bigger than the other. I have to wear a "DD" instead of a D just to accomodate my over flowing left mamary gland. That was the one the boyz started 'pressing' first in secondary school. kiss

5) I hate the following terms: kitty, Slit, Cooche, womanliness, Snatch, Cooter, Beaver, Hole, Muff, Arrow, and Clam,  I also hate mammalias, bosoms, Funbags, Melons and any other idiotic name people come up with for my body parts. I have a womanliness and bosoms or bosoms. Easy as that. Can you say womanliness? I hope so.

Me too! I prefer the terms 'toto' or 'congo'! "Bobby or bosoms"! kiss The ghetto-er the berra. cool

6) Double standards: Men get away with murder in the business world. Women are held to a much higher degree of scrutiny and to a much higher standard than men. When men talk they are networking, when women talk we are gossiping,  when men make mistakes they are risk takers, when women make mistakes we are incompetent, when men argue they are debating, when women argue we are being catty. You get the idea. I am just as smart, if not smart

Not in my world. The direct opposite. I usually cut any man down to size that pulls that "double-standard" of an insecure, sexist mess around me. I don't associate with the LOCAL. . .culturally dickmatized females who enable such nonsense around me either. I have more testosterone than any male around me if push comes to shove! kiss
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by SAGoddess: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2011
Blazay:

angry

I have since cut all the damn things off. . . and it has been paradise ever since. I love my gynecologist I swear! I can now wear my thongs without any 'bulges'! I no longer have to deal with those deadly cramps. . . .! [b]Or smell like an "Ibadan" fish-market 3-5 days of the month! kiss[/b]No black out zones! No need to wear paheint to bed!

Praise da lord! cool

No problem there. . . I do not wear make-up MOST of the time. I could care less about my appearance. Not that insecure. kiss I wear make up when I feel like I am in the mood. cool

Same as the above. I only do what pleases me. If I feel like dressing up, fine. If not. . . not a damn thing anyone can do abourrit. On my terms only. If you don' t like it. . .step on across the road. kiss

Especiall if you have one bosom bigger than the other. I have to wear a "DD" instead of a D just to accomodate my over flowing left mamary gland. That was the one the boyz started 'pressing' first in secondary school. kiss

Me too! I prefer the terms 'toto' or 'congo'! "Bobby or bosoms"! kiss The ghetto-er the berra. cool

Not in my world. The direct opposite. I usually cut any man down to size that pulls that "double-standard" of an insecure, sexist mess around me. I don't associate with the LOCAL. . .culturally dickmatized females who enable such nonsense around me either. I have more testosterone than any male around me if push comes to shove! kiss

BUT why did you have to smell like a fish market, why not bath "properly" twice a day and maybe use tampons instead of sanitary towels? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Do women still use sanitary towels? *thinking out loud*
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by googles: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2011
M M M:

11. My bre-ast has falling(flat) and is now like slipper when am not married yet.

buhahaha. . . . try "fallen" cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by SAGoddess: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin

Googles, how do I contact you privately? I need to talk business with you cool cool cool cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by googles: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2011
SA Goddess:

grin  grin  grin  grin

Googles, how do I contact you privately?  I need to talk business with you  cool cool cool cool

hey wazaaa? ok add me on fb
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by SAGoddess: 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2011
Will do girl. . . . . .look out for it now!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by googles: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2011
kk wink
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by SAGoddess: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2011
There is 3 of you, are you the profile pic "once you go Naija. . . . "
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by googles: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2011
nope. . .
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by SAGoddess: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2011
Sent, you can remove the link if you wish  smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by MsPotato(f): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2011
hollandis:

1) I am so sick of my period!

Unlike most females on this earth, I am actually born in a much more comfortable life when it comes to my period. Its very very rare you would see me bursting into flames, having stomach cramps, growing of acne, breast pains and so on. Its like theres blood but I hardly nbotice anything. I can still go and jump, run and do whatever I want without noticing that my period is there. I only get cramps like once or twice a year.

]2) I hate make-up

I hardly makeup and Im known as a natural kinda gurl. Very simple and plain. The only time I would makeup is when Im doing a stage performance as I am also a performer. Concealer, face powder, eye liner, eye shadow, blusher and lip gloss or lipstick. I dont see it as a big deal really.

3) I have to be a slave to fashion.

This is correct but common, its not that bad. Dont you just love dressing up? I know I do! So I dont hate myself for being a female. I just love wearing nice clothes.

4) My bra has never fit me right!

If a gurl complaints about this, than Im sorry to say she aint good at being a female. I mean hello! Did you not know how to measure your size? Even if you dont, you coulkd always ask assistance from the sales gurl that sales bra. What I always do is go to Victoria Secret and learn how to measure the bra size correctly. They always have cheap sales and its seasons so you could buy bra online from them. Its fantastic!

5) I hate the following terms: Pussy, Slit, Cooche, Cunt, Snatch, Cooter, Beaver, Hole, Muff, Arrow, and Clam, I also hate Titties, Boobies, Funbags, Melons and any other idiotic name people come up with for my body parts. I have a vagina and breasts or tits. Easy as that. Can you say Vagina? I hope so.

To be honest I dont see anything wrong in those names. Inbfact, thoise names kinda turn me on. Besides I always call a guys d1ck prick, bird, woody wood pecker, dragon, snake,. banana and anaconda and his balls Bally Bally, Meat ball, Tea Bags, Chinese Dumplings and hard boiled eggs so whats the fuss anyways?  undecided

6) Double standards: Men get away with murder in the business world. Women are held to a much higher degree of scrutiny and to a much higher standard than men.

I work in the construction in Oil and gas company and obviously this kinda job is more towards the men's job than a ladies job so yeah I do feel that way but I dont let it get to me. All I ever think about is if those men can treat me anyhoo, that means they obviously feel intimidated with a female working the same position or having a higher position than them.

7) Sex is different for women. Men take great pride in bedding women, as many and as often as possible. If a women expresses her sexuality she is a LovePeddler, tramp or slut.

I have no idea what other countries are seriously thinking but in my country guy sleeping with multiple women will be known as a giggollo, a trashy piece of sh1t and so on. Its the same for male and female.

cool My yearly gyno appointment. enough said, I wish I could just turn my head and cough, just once!

Seriously! I dont see anything wrong with that! Its the same thing like going to ther dentist for a general check up once in three months or a general medical checkup once a year. I mean hello, can u be that lazy?  undecided

9) The bathroom! Ok, I am not going to talk about the cleanliness of bathrooms and the hygiene habits of women, that has been covered ad nauseum on this board. I am going to say that I wish I could be a little neater when I pee, I can't stand that first dribble that tends to go somewhere other than in the bowl if I am not sitting. The squat pee (which I have to do given the state of the restrooms in some places) is never neat for me. No need for graphic details here.

I have to agree with this one. THis is a nuisance and everytime when I travel, I have always got to spend extra money when going to toilet as I purchase a product wihich enables me to pee standing up. . . Thats just about it  angry

10) My mother and all other women who feel that I am breaking the social contract by not having children.

I dont have this problem. My mom dont really care if I have children or not. To her, she only take life as it comes. Nothing is permanent on this earth she tells me

So based on all that, thats not a good reason to hate being a woman.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by SAGoddess: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2011
@ the farmer, I went through the link, it says sent so will wait to hear from you then. .
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by 190: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2011
M M M:

12. Almost all d pen*s in d world has entered my Womanliness and is so wide and big dat a ship can enter or sink inside my Womanliness and u will not know even if u know u  can c it.
shocked shocked shocked

na wa oo -- it really does suck been a woman
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by okeyazu: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2011
Are u blaming God for making u a woman? appreciate who you are
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by googles: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2011
SA Goddess:

@ the farmer, I went through the link, it says sent so will wait to hear from you then. .

I av checked again and again, i didnt see it
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by MrCork17: 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2011
googles. sweery are u now a woman?
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by daroz(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2011
SA Goddess:

grin grin grin grin

Googles, how do I contact you privately? I need to talk business with you cool cool cool cool
googles:

hey wazaaa? ok add me on fb

which kind business be that? undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by googles: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

googles. sweery are u now a woman?

Yes, and unfortunately for u, you are still a jerk. sad isn't it? tongue
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by googles: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2011
daroz:

which kind business be that? undecided

And errr, remind me pls, who in God's name are u? undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Mynd44: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2011
I am sure some cra'zy guy would soon come up with reasons he hate being a guy. If you hate yourself so much why not go play in traffic
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by madoba: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2011
I feel you on item 6 (double standards)
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by livedit(f): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2011
Although Livedit could sympathesize with you on a few of these complaints. I'm still proud to be a woman.  God doesn't make mistakes and knew what He was doing when He made Livedit and when He also made you.  Although it's somethings, I actually could live without I still don't regret having too. It's all apart of being a woman.  The human body was uniquely made and I've learned to embrace it and accept it.  Having bosoms/womanliness all makes me feel like a woman. It's a blessing.  I'm sure it's things men wish they didn't have or had to go through, but that's all apart of being human.  Women do have many advantages, that most men do not.  Men will never know what it's like to actually be able to carry another human being in their body.  Sure the pain you can do with out, but in the end, I think it'll be all worth it to experience motherhood like that. Then not including the countless "pleasure" points the female body is given.  In addition, Livedit isn't the one to try to keep up with "the Jone's", she wears what she wants to wear as long as it's cute and respectable.  I can careless what "other" people think about what I'm wearing.  If they have a problem,  they are more than welcome to buy me the clothes they "think" I should wear.  grin  Livedit don't wear make-up either.  Nor do she needs it.  Unless my husband specifically says" "livedit, I want you to wear make-up for me, then she would.  Anybody else can go jump in the lake. Lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by Emeka72(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2011
But you cannot change the fact that you are a woman.
Re: 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: by amarula(f): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2011
poor u!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was Your First Kiss Like? / My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! / UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.