Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,533 members, 7,861,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump (67760 Views)

President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened / French President Macron Slapped During Crowd Walkabout (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Laurene: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
tyup:

Lol funny US don't need to even fight Iran.....their boy Israel will do so smoothly
i keep telling them... US only needs Israel to discombobulate Iran
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Laurene: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
wirinet:

The way Israel did so smoothly during the Israeli-Hezbollah war in 2005.
so who won the war
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Babaheekmat: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=FarahAideed post=80678819][/quote]

What if this chart is drawn up by Trump fan boys..

Apc can easily do the same about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by FarahAideed: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
Babaheekmat:

What if this chart is drawn up by Trump fan boys..

Apc can easily do the same about Nigeria

Fact check.org? Trump fans? Hell no .. Trump's is doing really great the only people who hate his govt are

Illegal immigrants

Drug dealers

Homosexuals ( I wonder why?)

Terrorist

Terrorist sympathizers

Retarded Liberals ( Libtards )
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
bmos:

The fool is pick up fight and making enemies every where with his foolish utterances.
Sharap their the bi Macron pucked the fight with him by irst imsing the tarrifs. TRUMP is only responding ti is foolishness.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Babaheekmat: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

Fact check.org? Trump fans? Hell no .. Trump's is doing really great the only people who hate his govt are

Illegal immigrants

Drug dealers

Homosexuals ( I wonder why?)

Terrorist

Terrorist sympathizers

Retarded Liberals ( Libtards )

Well, it's okay

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by onegig(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
datasthmagirl:
You obviously did not know what Macron did.

1) What he and his senate imposed on those US tech companies was NOT tax, but LEVY.

2) The levy was not imposed on profit but on REVENUE - contrary to acceptable business tax norms.

3) The qualifying threshold was not only on revenues generated in France, but global revenues were also considered.

4) Can you imagine the consequences this will have on other countries' policy against those US tech companies, if Trump allows this to slide or even fail to make a HUGE public noise about it?

Dude, Trump is way out of your league of reasoning. He's not just the president of the greatest country ever on earth, he's a first generation billionaire too.

Read the quote below. It is not only US businesses and they arw not taxing their global revenues. Just French Revenues.

"Le Maire said the tax would target some 30 companies, mostly American but also Chinese, German, Spanish and British, as well as one French firm

France’s Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire defended a 3% tax on the French revenues of tech giants."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/11/us-to-probe-proposed-french-tech-tax.html

In principle, taxing profits is the only fair approach, but dishonest transfer pricing and creative accounting has made a mockery of this so if the French government feels it should tax their revenues then that's lovely. Apple has been operating for years outside of the US but go check their books in most countries they mostly declare zero profits. Are governments going to be taxing zero profits?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by drealnamdy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ayotemide:
But these 'American companies' provide services beyond their home state, is it not logical that they be taxed by other countries they operate in.

A president/leader that speaks without weighing the implications of his words is the foolish one.

Trump needs EQ or a VACATION, whichever works.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by loomer: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Donald95:
I love Trump because He loves the people that voted for him.

Not a lifeless brain dead President somewhere in Africa that finds it entertaining to shoot protesters that are asking him to obey the law that gave him opportunity to be a president.

Not a president that goes round the world talking shit about About American youths.

And who say buhari no love people wey vote am?

Trump na just bleeped up person wey feel say everything has to go his way.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by sunboy(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
grandstar:
What Macron did was wrong but with Trump's bravado, it will have nationalist appeal in France and to rescind it may prove difficult.

There are institutions to deal with matters like this. Trump would have done better by shutting up. Well, he never does.

Well said! There are institutions that deal with matters like this, trying to bully your allies into submission will make you lose the respect and trust that other allies have for you.

America needs her allies, her allies needs her too. He can do better than going to his tweeter to write that.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by sunboy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
ofcourse but his disrespect for foreign authorities is not befitting an adult let alone president.

Funny enough he can't say such to Putin or small boy Kim

Forget the America first crap, if Europe and Canada decide to all close shop and isolate themselves I think the world would be heading for a third world war cos sanity would cease as humans

Not just any foreign country but one of your strongest allies. America is greater because of her allies. If it is isolated like North Korea I’m sure it won’t be this great.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by AgreatMan: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Sterope:
The man that went bankrupt how many times again? Is it this same man that goes back on his contracts and stifle those who have worked for him? The way you lots worship Trump is very peculiar.

FYI, it is not only France. UK is also considering taxing these businesses. They are not the only businesses that provides employment or has a large number of employees for people, yet these businesses pay their taxes to the Government.

These are the biggest companies in the world, yes, they empower more people than other companies, even Governments.

Trump didn't do money ritual, there is no corruption case hanging on his head, the US government didn't give him some special favours. So yes, he deserves some respect from his billions.

Have you ever done any business (not salaried work), that made u 200k before? If u truly have, u will salute a fellow businessman. No, I am not an asslicker, but I definitely respect him for his business and negotiation skills. Even his strongest critics shut their mouth when it comes to these two things.

Where exactly in the report was it stated that those US companies don't pay tax abroad? Every single business in the world ( French or US) WILL do anything legal to pay a lower tax. Don't let anyone fool u.

If US exports $36B worth of goods to France, and France exports $52B, who has really need the other? If u are in a position of power, u can never allow anyone to bully u, well, except maybe if your name is Nigeria.

The US legislature is already tinkering with their law to allow them impose tarriffs on $52B worth of French imports. Watch the space in the next 3 months. Don't worry, this not our nigerian legislature, it will come to pass.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by anonymous1759(m): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
princfred:
You are both a fool and wrote foolishly there.

I'm about calling LAWMA to empty your head too much dirt is inside.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by princfred(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ugosample:

a president should NEVER make such statements

Many of you Nigerians have normalised such things
And its wrong
It is not a Nigetian here who said it so not Nigetians normalizing it but an advanced civilization. Your Nigerian poitician will talk sanctimoniously nice yet act crude and heinous
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by sunboy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
OriginalZombiE:

Wow!

You must be very smart, clap for yourself.

Well, before you start clapping let me educate you a bit about geopolitics.

Obama and Hillary Clinton together with the rest of Europe sponsored the overthrow of Gaddafi, a man overseeing the one of the most prosperous economies in Africa.

Gadaffi died and Lybia turned to a labyrinth of slavery and death, where Boko haram train and recruit their soldiers. So, Obama indirectly funded the growth of Boko Haram and Terrorism which is seriously affecting Nigeria today.

Obama also has a hand in the war that has decimated the nation of Sudan.

Do you still like your beloved first black president??

Trump compared to Obama is a breath of fresh air for Africa.
He has not started any wars, neither has he tried to destabilize any African nation.

Read you no go read na to dey watch CNN from morning to night.

Spits!

Blame the Libyan war on NATO and most importantly Europe, and to be precise France & Italy.
America does not unilaterally decide for NATO. So Democrat or Republican, America will always be America when it comes to her allies.

If Iran had some issues with Europe, I’m 99% sure that NATO would have started that war already. The only countries that are lobbying for the Iran war is Saudi and Isreal.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by wirinet(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
Laurene:
so who won the war
Google is free.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by gnykelly(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
HigherEd:

Lol what an irony. A person whose country does not even have a glory yet to be seen has the temerity to say the US is living on Past glory... Maybe I can believe Europe is living on past glory sha, certainly not America. When those guys cough the whole world catches cold.

Lalasticlala

Which part of the world catches... Hauwei alone stood their ground and what happened after... Slave
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by trojan84(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
duni04:

See bros without the Europeans, America and Russia would-be serious allies. See what Russia did in Ukraine in crimea and in the east in donbass. See what they did in Georgia in 2007. See what they did in Maldova. The Europeans are scared shìt of the Russians. See what they did to sckripal on the streets of England!!!
That's why they all keep running to NATO. The Europeans can never ever side with the Russians. That's sucide. America can push Europe to any extent it wants. Russia can never ever be an alternative to the Europeans. China would even be a better prospect.
You call Russia and Europeans as if they are different, please which continent can you find Russia?
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Sterope(f): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Do you follow the news on Trump? Do you know that Mueller recently said that the reason Trump had not been indicted is because he is a sitting president? Are you aware of his court cases? Do you have a picture of Trump hanging on your wall that you watch daily and hourly? And no, I don't know the businessmen who respects Trump because the only people, businessmen or not that respect this man, are those who are in support of him to begin with. I really don't know what you are talking about when you use Trump and respect for his business skills in the same sentence. Even very few of the executives of these businesses even give a damn about Trump to begin with...like I asked earlier, have you ever followed Trump in the news?

Is it fair for that woman who sells you fish to pay tax from the little she earns while the big corporation go tax free? Is her business not putting food down on the table? Do you know how tax is calculated especially in the developed countries? Does tax affects their inability to generate enough profit for their stakeholders?

How do you expect the Government to run? Who provides the environment for these businesses to run?

AgreatMan:

These are the biggest companies in the world, yes, they empower more people than other companies, even Governments.

Trump didn't do money ritual, there is no corruption case hanging on his head, the US government didn't give him some special favours. So yes, he deserves some respect from his billions.

Have you ever done any business (not salaried work), that made u 200k before? If u truly have, u will salute a fellow businessman. No, I am not an asslicker, but I definitely respect him for his business and negotiation skills. Even his strongest critics shut their mouth when it comes to these two things.

Where exactly in the report was it stated that those US companies don't pay tax abroad? Every single business in the world ( French or US) WILL do anything legal to pay a lower tax. Don't let anyone fool u.

If US exports $36B worth of goods to France, and France exports $52B, who has really need the other? If u are in a position of power, u can never allow anyone to bully u, well, except maybe if your name is Nigeria.

The US legislature is already tinkering with their law to allow them impose tarriffs on $52B worth of French imports. Watch the space in the next 3 months. Don't worry, this not our nigerian legislature, it will come to pass.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Shaev7(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
aremuforlife:
Trump is the real fool here
America has lost their respect . They only live in past glory
He feel being the president of America makes a semi God
He respects no one and he always demand for one

you're calling a president from a great country fool from a shithole... If I were you, I won't comment. Talk about your country first! Eye service....

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by datasthmagirl(f): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
So because "government cannot tax zero profit" it's now okay to start taxing revenues?

By the way, who told you that those companies have nexus or local offices in France and failed to pay the accrued taxes? Or are you using generic scenarios to justify a blanket imposition of politically motivated levies against US tech companies?

FYI, I talked about "qualifying threshold" which includes "€750 million in global revenue".

Anyway, you're free to support the illegality, but stop screaming when Trump voices his disapproval or imposes his retaliatory measures on France/French products/business - including using proxies to make good those retaliations.

onegig:

Read the quote below. It is not only US businesses and they arw not taxing their global revenues. Just French Revenues.

"Le Maire said the tax would target some 30 companies, mostly American but also Chinese, German, Spanish and British, as well as one French firm

France’s Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire defended a 3% tax on the French revenues of tech giants."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/11/us-to-probe-proposed-french-tech-tax.html

In principle, taxing profits is the only fair approach, but dishonest transfer pricing and creative accounting has made a mockery of this so if the French government feels it should tax their revenues then that's lovely. Apple has been operating for years outside of the US but go check their books in most countries they mostly declare zero profits. Are governments going to be taxing zero profits?

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Sirwallace(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
[quote author=Laurene post=80677829]which NATO assisted USA? my friend go and research well [/quote

Nato cannot exist without the US. thats a fact.]
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by CTPlayer: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
I read the digital tax abstract. It is a 3% tax on online/websites/platforms who gross revenues is over X amount.
So as an example a French restaurant that advertises on Facebook will pay 3% more for their advertisement or any French
resident that buys something on Amazon will pay 3% more. With a tax like this 99% of the time the customer pays the tax.
The digital/online company passes the cost of the tax onto the customer. So France is really just taxing their own residents
and business.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by Sirwallace(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Russia is not part of the european union
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by CoolAmbience(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nempi:
How does he think picking unnecessary fights on all fronts will help him?

Surely, he doesn't see any problems with picking up fights....he (Trump) represents, more often than not, the exact same curse words he uses on others.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by ipledge10(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

Will you shut up ..American economy is in a great state under Trump , unemployment at its lowest , black unemployment at its lowest ever , stock markets at all time high yet you a Buhari worshiper thinks otherwise ...better receive sense
people like you don’t understand nothing, you just follow the noise. Obama took the country out of her greatest recession in 80 years. Obama Met unemployment rate at 9.8% to 4.8%. Under Obama, there were job increase every month. Nasdaq broke many daily records. Trump inherited a very solid economy.
Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by FarahAideed: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
ipledge10:
people like you don’t understand nothing, you just follow the noise. Obama took the country out of her greatest recession in 80 years. Obama Met unemployment rate at 9.8% to 4.8%. Under Obama, there were job increase every month. Nasdaq broke many daily records. Trump inherited a very solid economy.

Obama was the worst to thing to ever happen to America .. heavy unemployment to sponsoring of Islamic terrorism .. See between Buhari and Obama I don't know who I detest the most

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by AgreatMan: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
Sterope:
Do you follow the news on Trump? Do you know that Mueller recently said that the reason Trump had not been indicted is because he is a sitting president? Are you aware of his court cases? Do you have a picture of Trump hanging on your wall that you watch daily and hourly? And no, I don't know the businessmen who respects Trump because the only people, businessmen or not that respect this man, are those who are in support of him to begin with. I really don't know what you are talking about when you use Trump and respect for his business skills in the same sentence. Even very few of the executives of these businesses even give a damn about Trump to begin with...like I asked earlier, have you ever followed Trump in the news?

Is it fair for that woman who sells you fish to pay tax from the little she earns while the big corporation go tax free? Is her business not putting food down on the table? Do you know how tax is calculated especially in the developed countries? Does tax affects their inability to generate enough profit for their stakeholders?

How do you expect the Government to run? Who provides the environment for these businesses to run?

What baseless court cases? The same cases that were not enough to stop him from running as President? I beg leave matter, all na noise.

And no, I don't follow Trump in the news but somehow, d dude has infiltrated every news site I am usually interested in.

Poor people go to the bank to save money n go home to think about what they will use the money for. A rich man comes to the bank to collect their money and run his biz.

Trump has no business skills but somehow the American economy has being at his best ever. His juju must be very strong.

Tax is meant for the poor n not for the rich, the rich folks know how to push their tax due date ahead. Sad reality that u should let sink in. Don't let your hate become an obsession.

And let's reduce this "if" statement. If Trump hadn't won the election. If I hadn't graduated with third class. If I hadn't had this misfortune. All na story

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by datasthmagirl(f): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2019
The US budget for NATO is bigger than that of the entire Europe combined.

The US does not go with NATO because Europe pushes for it or vice versa. Both regions go wherever NATO goes because they are bound to do so. A threat to one member of NATO is a threat to ALL members of NATO. When you attack one, you attacked all.

And that's why it's stupid for the EU (especially those in Western Europe) to keep going against the US interest.

The only reason Iran is making noise now is due to Obama's stupidity and his sell out to the so called "new world order" or global "progressive " alliance to weaken and end the US global hegemony.

They want to empower Iran against Israel and SA to neutralize the US influence in the Middle East. This is precisely why they so hate Trump's America First policy and go wildly berserk whenever they see or hear the Make America Great Again slogan.

sunboy:

Blame the Libyan war on NATO and most importantly Europe, and to be precise France & Italy.
America does not unilaterally decide for NATO. So Democrat or Republican, America will always be America when it comes to her allies.

If Iran had some issues with Europe, I’m 99% sure that NATO would have started that war already. The only countries that are lobbying for the Iran war is Saudi and Isreal.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by lastdon5: 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ayotemide:
But these 'American companies' provide services beyond their home state, is it not logical that they be taxed by other countries they operate in.

A president/leader that speaks without weighing the implications of his words is the foolish one.

Trump needs EQ or a VACATION, whichever works.

The person you're talking about is a global entrepreneur and business man, so he knows better than you.
Allow him to focus on his American citizens as he promised he'll do. protecting them and improving their lives... unlike our head of state.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump by CTPlayer: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
wirinet:

Google is free.

Not for a French company that buys advertising on Goggle. The cost of the adds they want to place on Goggle just went
up 3%.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin's New Secret £200million Palace In 'Billionaire's Village' / Taliban Fighters Killed & Captured After Afghan Militias Seize 3 Districts / Jerusalem: ''to Know Who The 45th US President Is, Read Isaiah 45'' - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.