Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe (86125 Views)

Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest / 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by 1972xy: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2019
He lives a successful life. At 95 my people no be small thing ooo. I wish you well Papa but confess all your sins before you pass on.
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Graduateacher(f): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

He had already expired about 20 years ago

Age had caught up on him a long time ago.

Africa likes keeping old relics in power.

Once you're over 65, you shouldn't be in public offices at all

There's so much youthful energy needed to take African countries off their current states - an energy old men cannot provide.

I've never heard anything more silly than this since I joined Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Niseamaka(m): 7:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Bridget95:
Someone should show Buhari and Tinubu these pictures .

“Everyone have an expiry date”, including you.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Chubhie: 7:46am On Jul 27, 2019
Uwa wu pawpaw chatoro achator
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Seborahbe: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2019
Ki

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by sparog(m): 7:48am On Jul 27, 2019
namiji2598:
am from gombe but currently serving in ibom

Cool, I hope you're enjoying the state

It's a beautiful place with lots of beautiful women and good food. grin grin
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2019
Graduateacher:

I've never heard anything more silly than this since I joined Nairaland

To you it's silly, keep your opinions to yourself.

You can keep seating in the backseat while watching you great grandfather drive you around town, something he's been doing since you were a toddler.
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by zolapower: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2019
Flyingngel:
Though i doubt the pix but it goes to show that no one is getting out of this life alive.
Nake.d we came and nake.d we will return.
That's not Mugabe ,check very well against his old picture as a president

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by MrTrend(m): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2019
mvem:
Mugabe is 90+

I see
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2019
9jaBloke:

He's 95
I wonder, 95 is not 59, I hope i look like that at 95, 95?!

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by zolapower: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2019
itspzpics:
Unrecognized photos of popular former Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe emerged on twitter recently and has got alot of people talking about his sudden change.

Mugabe turned 95 this year. Even after his ousting in November 2017 by his long-time protégé Emmerson Mnangagwa.

But following his removal from office 15 months ago, Mugabe now leads a private life and has not been seen in public for months. He is seen seated on a wheel chair in what is believed to be his lavish mansion in the upmarket Harare suburb of Borrowdale and next to him is his son Robert Mugabe jnr.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/see-unrecognisable-photos-of-former-zimbabwe-president-robert-mugabe/

That's not Mugabe ,check very well against his old picture as a president
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by NNEWIsuper: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

He had already expired about 20 years ago

Age had caught up on him a long time ago.

Africa likes keeping old relics in power.

Once you're over 65, you shouldn't be in public offices at all.

There's so much youthful energy needed to take African countries off their current states - an energy old men cannot provide.
but Trump is over 70 and still Americans president..

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by zolapower: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2019
gaby:
That's how an average nonagenarian looks.

He's in retirement where he truly belongs.

Always live right and try as best as you can to live a good legacy.

That's why I'd always say....

Live right and good because there is enough time to be dead...

Attached is the legacy I hope to live by the time my journey on earth to an end has come.

A picture with Fareed Zachariah at the #TEFforum2019

Impossible dey learn work for where I dey.

I be Bendel boy but I draw and dey resilient pass Bendel ogbono
Bro how far na ?
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Like I said in my last line, African Countries need to take off!

The US can run on auto pilot for the next 10 years, even Trump is enjoying that right now.

Developed nations can afford a cruise control, we are still very far from taking off the runway.

I'm not ass licking anything. This is fact!

If you were made a coach today in Barcelona FC, you may still win the league, but try being a coach in Leicester FC and see.
You are Absolutely! Correct! Those calling you an asslicker are just ignorant fools.
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Graduateacher(f): 7:56am On Jul 27, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
[s]

To you it's silly, keep your opinions to yourself.

You can keep seating in the backseat while watching you great grandfather drive you around town, something he's been doing since you were a toddler. [/s]

Go and check Borris Johnson and Trump ages

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by eneyoduke(m): 7:58am On Jul 27, 2019
goldenfrosh:

At least the people of Zimbabwe protested, what have Nigerians done...
Na hate speech them know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by namiji2598: 8:00am On Jul 27, 2019
sparog:

Cool, I hope you're enjoying the state

It's a beautiful place with lots of beautiful women and good food. grin grin
we dey push am bro, we all know NYSC na jus scrap, will be done by sept

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:01am On Jul 27, 2019
Bridget95:
Someone should show Buhari and Tinubu these pictures .

They don't need it.

A visit to IBB and Nzeribe will do it be better.
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2019
How do you all expect a 95 year old man to look?
People can be very disrespectful. That man at 60 was healthier and fitter than most people in the 20s here.
He is 5 years short of 100. I think he looks good for his age.

Despite his many criticisms, that man fought for and achieved lots for Zimbabwe. He would’ve given his life to ensure that Zimbabwe was free.

Show him some respect.

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 27, 2019
The man is old.
Very old.
U want him to be young forever?
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Orpe7(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2019
Either way, he will be regretting that he should have done better
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 27, 2019
Controversial Mugabe, he could have been a hero for his people...but the trappings of corruption and mediocrity caught up with him.
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2019
Graduateacher:

Follow this thread properly:

GlorifiedTunde:

The US can run on auto pilot for the next 10 years, even Trump is enjoying that right now.

Developed nations can afford a cruise control, we are still very far from taking off the runway.

If you were made a coach today in Barcelona FC, you may still win the league, but try being a coach in Leicester FC and see.
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Leonbonapart(m): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2019
The great Mugabe. May the Lord see you through
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by gaby(m): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2019
zolapower:

Bro how far na ?

Your brother gentle o
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Maket: 8:07am On Jul 27, 2019
Muscle atrophy
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:08am On Jul 27, 2019
Graduateacher:

NNEWIsuper:

but Trump is over 70 and still Americans president..

Follow this thread properly:

GlorifiedTunde:

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by mustybobo(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2019
Baba sef go do FaceApp
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by dfrost: 8:15am On Jul 27, 2019
Esseite:
I hope Adidas is paying for publicity..

I thought I was the only one that saw it too.

But that man doesn't look like Mugabe, even though I dislike Mugabe's character. angry

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Lekanboii: 8:15am On Jul 27, 2019
Old age... nothing goes forever

Neat iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 09o68535652. Lagos-Ikotun. Only Serious buyers should chat or call pls
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by somehow: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2019
What do you expect a 95 years old human to look like before? Chris Brown?

Someone who spent more than 15 years in Prison.

Some kids sha!

Wait to see if you'll even get to 60 first before mocking and old successful man.
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by lonelydora: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2019
Skelewu:
The despotic mofo wanted to die in office. It's hard to believe that Zimbabweans put up with this walking corpse for years.

He now looks like a scarecrow.

Are we not putting up with one in Nigeria currently?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside / ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) / Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.