Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe (86160 Views)

Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest / 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Bigmikedagod(m): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2019
gaby:
That's what an average nonagenarian would look like.

He's in retirement where he truly belongs.

Always live right and try as best as you can to live a good legacy.

That's why I'd always say....

Live right and good because there is enough time to be dead...

Attached is the legacy I hope to live by the time my journey on earth to an end has come.

A picture with Fareed Zachariah at the #TEFforum2019

Impossible dey learn work for where I dey.

I be Bendel boy but I draw and dey resilient pass Bendel ogbono

congrats man. how can i get the book?
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by doggedfighter(f): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2019
gaby:

Attached is the legacy I hope to live by the time my journey on earth to an end has come.

Wow, Gaby is that you?? cheesy
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Awesomefred32(m): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2019
grin grin grin
the gods are smiling
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by wizardus: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2019
Ministerial screening: my plans for supreme court if appointed justice ministers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4g8BL1oOM4
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by aalangel(f): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2019
He's no longer clean shaven.
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by gaby(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2019
doggedfighter:

Wow, Gaby is that you?? cheesy

Yes boss, now you know gaby... grin
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by nobone(f): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2019
He now looks like pa James of our papa ajasco series
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by bluecircle470: 9:56am On Jul 27, 2019
Bridget95:
Someone should show Buhari and Tinubu these pictures .

Ipob youths in disarray
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by frozen70(f): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2019
So if this man was left to be in power, he would have been ruling them in a vegetable health status ❓

All this while, he was using the country money to look good and healthy

Hmmmm
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Bridget95(f): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2019
bluecircle470:

Ipob youths in disarray
Tell that to ya moda

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by 9jaBloke: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2019
Techsunny:
Mugabe died last yr

Quit using
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Charly68: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2019
No one should ever play God..he allows some people to live and depreciate till they will begin to pray for death.. We have his likes in our nation today. Men of power in the past who are today confined to the perimeters of their sitting room. Let's live our lives to be a blessing till we see our maker face to face
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Edyice: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2019
amaben2020:
Old thief like Buhari

Lifeless dullard will be like

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Edyice: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2019
bluecircle470:

Ipob youths in disarray

Funny enough Tinubu and lifeless dullard buhari can even die before Mugabe grin cheesy
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Daviddson(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2019
Lalasticlala, this is not Robert Mugabe.
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by princ01: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2019
Him or not, Mugabe will always be remembered for speaking out for Africa amidst Western oppression. The last of Western assassinated breeds. True Africans will always love you. #Africanheritage
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Onlyonebuhari: 10:46am On Jul 27, 2019
If u believe this is Mugabe then u have no sense of reasoning. Mugabeg has no son bearing Mugabe jnr and Mugabe will never shave of his moustache.
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by BanevsJoker(m): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2019
gaby:

At least spell his name correctly.
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by BanevsJoker(m): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2019
Dpharisee:

How old is the Head of State of Britain Queen Elizabeth?
The Queen is ceremonial. She makes zero political decisions. The Prime Minister is in charge.
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by BIEBER45: 11:19am On Jul 27, 2019
cheesy NOOOOOOO THAT CAN'T BE MY MUGABE sad
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by etrouble: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2019
Bridget95:
Someone should show Buhari and Tinubu these pictures .

Unfortunately your lord and saviour Agbari Ojukwu who sacrificed over three million Igbos to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala is now late, so he cannot see the pictures.
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by cardoctor(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
After carrying the whole of Africa's problems all his life, this is what he becomes.
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by bewla(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kingpee2:
Everyone has an expiry date .
How come is not dead
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by jrusky(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Papa is about returning to his ancestor.

I think some people in Nigeria can learn something about this picture.

The old took a good decision to free his country from distance colonization which was a nice thing but he took wrong move to perfect it, despite all I still respect him somehow.
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by goldenfrosh(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
eneyoduke:

Na hate speech hem know

Lol fact

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by orikoku: 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nothing last forever.
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Dpharisee: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
BanevsJoker:

The Queen is ceremonial. She makes zero political decisions. The Prime Minister is in charge.

She is ceremonial because that's what they told you. Libya under Gaddafi had a Prime Minister and Gaddafi declared that he was a ceremonial head of state but it was declared undemocratic and bombed to stone age by Britain.

Don't let these oyibo people fool you
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
He looks like a walking corpse. All his stolen wealth could not save him from succumbing to the cold realities of father time.
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Insectkiller: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nobody owns the world... Nah only time. Mugabe is an old homosapiens..his time is passing by ...

Heaven is real!

Accept Jesus today..

smiley smiley
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by odinga1of: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
gaby:

A picture with Fareed Zakaria at the #TEFforum2019

Bros which American Actor hold your book?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside / ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) / Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.