Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe (86159 Views)

Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest / 1980 Video Of Robert Mugabe Interview "No Military Coup Can Remove Me From Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by gaby(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
odinga1of:

Bros which American Actor hold your book?

Na one journalist with CNN Fareed Zakaria gps
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Bridget95(f): 3:21am On Jul 28, 2019
etrouble:

Unfortunately your lord and saviour Agbari Ojukwu who sacrificed over three million Igbos to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala is now late, so he cannot see the pictures.
when will you out grow this childish behaviour, is it when you clock 40years old on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Bridget95(f): 3:22am On Jul 28, 2019
etrouble:

Unfortunately your lord and saviour Agbari Ojukwu who sacrificed over three million Igbos to the Yoruba gods of Ogun, Sango, Oya, Obatala is now late, so he cannot see the pictures.
when will you out grow this childish behaviour?
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Bridget95(f): 4:41am On Jul 28, 2019
etrouble:

You are dancing on the graves of innocent people whose lives were unjustly cut short because they are not your tribesmen. I leave you to God.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by bluecircle470: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2019
Bridget95:
Tell that to ya moda

Your mother is so worthless to you i know. Hawker!
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Bridget95(f): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
bluecircle470:

Your mother is so worthless to you i know. Hawker!
son of a hawker is speaking

Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by bluecircle470: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
Bridget95:
son of a hawker is speaking

I salute your stupidity street hawker
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by Bridget95(f): 4:47am On Jul 29, 2019
bluecircle470:

I salute your stupidity street hawker
back to ya moda
Re: New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe by bluecircle470: 5:07am On Jul 29, 2019
Bridget95:
back to ya moda

I see you and your mother are into same business grin street idiots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indonesians Cut Open A Giant Python And Discover Their Missing Friend Inside / ISIS Circulates Sex Slave Price List & Executes 19 Girls For Refusing Sex (PICS) / Russia Unveils 'Satan 2' Missile Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.