Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,390 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply (45262 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by ubcandid(m): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
Yobeezy:

Sorry man, I thought you were one of the ignorant Nigerians who like downgrading and underrating Kenya being underdeveloped yet when you check all the current indices of development, Kenya beats Nigeria in most of them.Which year did you visit Kenya?

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
ubcandid:

As at when i was in kenya, which was 5 years back, i wasn't fascinated by the airport, except an upgrade has been done, i think MMIA beats it down.

We're now in 2019 and the Airport has been undergoing massive transformation in security and efficiency services to fulfill passengers will to the fullest, portion of infrastructure too.
JKIA was ranked 3rd best airport in Africa after Cairo and Cape Town international airports respectively according to 2019 World Travel Awards.
Back in 2018, the airport was too ranked the best airport in Africa according to Airhelp survey.
JKIA is the transit hub of east and central Africa handling more than 10 million passengers annually.
I've never heard of MMIA in any merit ranking despite your claims it beats JKIA.

Meanwhile security checkpoint at JKIA, the airport is still 3km ahead.

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
ubcandid:

Okay, which part of Kenya?
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by ubcandid(m): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
Yobeezy:

We're now in 2019 and the Airport has been undergoing massive transformation in security and efficiency services to fulfill passengers will to the fullest, portion of infrastructure too.
JKIA was ranked 3rd best airport in Africa after Cairo and Cape Town international airports respectively according to 2019 World Travel Awards.
Back in 2018, the airport was too ranked the best airport in Africa according to Airhelp survey.
JKIA is the transit hub of east and central Africa handling more than 10 million passengers annually.
I've never heard of MMIA in any merit ranking despite your claims it beats JKIA.

Meanwhile security checkpoint at JKIA, the airport is still 3km ahead.

That's my view though when I visited. I arrived by past 1 midnight, so wasn't in for much fancy look out at the airport and, nothing really caught me up about the airport but when we were driving to the hotel,wow, it was a beautiful scenery. Lovely skylines.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by ubcandid(m): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
Yobeezy:

Okay, which part of Kenya?

Only Nairobi. I attended an 8 day sub - Saharan African event by Google. It was held at the "visa ushwal" center. I don't know if I got that spelling right but it's an Indian heritage building. There are lots of Indians in Kenya surprisingly.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
ubcandid:

Only Nairobi. I attended an 8 day sub - Saharan African event by Google. It was held at the "visa ushwal" center. I don't know if I got that spelling right but it's an Indian heritage building. There are lots of Indians in Kenya surprisingly.

Okay but the population of Indians in Kenya isn't such that overwhelming as one might think.There are roughly 100k Indians living in Kenya and most of them are Indians of Kenyan generation or the 3rd generation, we call them Kenyans because some of them were born and raised in Kenya all their lifetime.
The population of Kenya is around 49 million, this clearly means out of 490,000 one is either a full Indian or Indian of Kenyan generation.

The place you visited in Kenya is called Visa Oshwal centre.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by ubcandid(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Yobeezy:

Okay but the population of Indians in Kenya isn't such that overwhelming as one might think.There are roughly 100k Indians living in Kenya and most of them are Indians of Kenyan generation or the 3rd generation, we call them Kenyans because some of them were born and raised in Kenya all their lifetime.
The population of Kenya is around 49 million, this clearly means out of 490,000 one is either a full Indian or Indian of Kenyan generation.

The place you visited in Kenya is called Visa Oshwal centre.

Ok, let me say there are lots of Indians in Nairobi and foreigners too. The fun centers we visited were filled up with them and they own lots of eateries, bars and relaxation centers. I tried in getting the name of the place. We made use of the hall for the event and the field for our party. Visited another big center at the outskirts of town which I can't recall now. It was a feast there.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Afam4eva:

Your comment is on point.

The Nigerians on twitter tend to be funnier but everything they say is always about Kenyans being very darkskin. It's exactly the same rhetoric they used against Ghanians in the GhanaVsNigeria fight some years back. Is it that there's nothing negative to say about these people other than their skin color?
Which is also a point of severe ignorance.
First and foremost, Kenyans, with the exception of nilotic communities like the Luo, Turkana and Kalenjin are not dark skinned. Kenya stands at the crossroads of the dark skinned nilote belt that moves North West into Northern Uganda and South Sudan, the Bantu belt that moves West and South to Tanzania and the Cushite-Hebasha belt that moves North and East.Our Coast is a mini-extension of the Middle East. Most Kikuyus are not(Some are but not most). Neither are most Cushites, nor are the Swahilis and Taitas at the Coast.
Kenya has a large number of Europeans,Asians and Arabs as well as migrants from Ethiopia and Eritrea. Who exactly are these dark skinned people??The Kalenjin runners on TVThat is one community out of 43 last I checked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair / Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure / Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.