Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply (45188 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by GistmoreNG: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
Victoria Kimani joined the #KenyaVsNigeria Twitter war by shading Nigerians over hatred they tweet without electricity... and she got dragged for it too.

The Kenyan singer formerly singed to a Nigerian record label 'Chocolate City' tweeted;

I just wonder .... after tweeting all the hatred some people tweet ... and realizing that they don’t have ample electricity to charge their phone after tweeting the tweets ..... how do they honestly feel about their life ?

See more here; http://gistmore.com/kenyavsnigeria-victoria-kimani-shades-nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by GistmoreNG: 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
See more reactions here => HERE

2 Shares

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Oche211(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
They are coming for you.
You can attack her cos you want to support Nigeria.
But deep down our souls, we knw that she has said the truth about the failure of our systems.
E-wars like this should make us think critically from those savage punch lines

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Wwildcard(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
see mumu why she con base for naija now she for go back Kenya the kind hate other countries get for naija eehn the thing weak me ooo

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Magnoliaa(f): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by michlins(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
About this Kenyan Nigeria madness, these guys are hitting us with facts evident of a failed society and we just talk about their skin color. From their public transport and our danfo, to our airport compared to their train station, now it's about electricity. But I am not going to say Nigeria is losing the e war cause my loyalty is to my country but we should really ask ourselves and leaders question. We can't continue ignoring these things and fake our smile.

Enjoy the rest of the day

375 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by CosmicPhoenix: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
looking at the level of corruption,backwardness,tribalism,religious foolishness and bigotry,poverty and bad education etc nigerians should avoid fighting other nationals and focus on building their own country for good.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by IamCharles123: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
michlins:
About this Kenyan Nigeria madness, these guys are hitting us with facts evident of a failed society and we just talk about their skin color. From their public transport and our danfo, to our airport compared to their train station, now it's about electricity. But I am not going to say Nigeria is losing the e war cause my loyalty is to my country but we should really ask ourselves and leaders question. We can't continue ignoring these things and fake our smile.

Enjoy the rest of the day
Oga they too have their problems, if kenya was better than Nigeria, why did she relocate to Nigeria.
Personally i think this comparison is useless.

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by michlins(m): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
IamCharles123:

Oga they too have their problems, if kenya was better than Nigeria, why did she relocate to Nigeria.
look around the world and tell me which country has the highest rate of migrants. It's us Nigeria. Go to Afghanistan you will see Nigerians and doesn't mean they are better than us. Just because she came here doesn't mean Nigeria is better than her country. Lost of our countrymen full Kenya. You just have to go to where your fortune can be made. But like I said, let's assume we better and winning it

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by IamCharles123: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
michlins:
look around the world and tell me which country has the highest rate of migrants. It's us Nigeria. Go to Afghanistan you will see Nigerians and doesn't mean they are better than us. Just because she came here doesn't mean Nigeria is better than her country. Lost of our countrymen full Kenya. You just have to go to where your fortune can be made. But like I said, let's assume we better and winning it
Am not saying Nigeria is better but this is not something she should even get involved in giving that Nigeria made her popular, am saying kenya also have thier own problems too.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by michlins(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
IamCharles123:

Am not saying Nigeria is better but this is not something she should even get involved in giving that Nigeria made her popular, am saying kenya also have thier own problems too.
Lols. Like we Nigerians have the right to be loyal to our fatherland abi. She defended her country just like I defended Nigeria on public place like Twitter. Here Nairaland is home so we can tell ourselves the truth

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Lordjb: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nice one, ordinary electricity they can't provide, foolish government, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by naijajobx: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Really
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by oluwasegun007(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
I hope this lady no go enter street untop naija issue
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by drips8(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
Who even knows of her songs cos I don't

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Akuruoulo(m): 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
Even if them put bomb for person head we no go blow. which kind bad mouth be that on

10 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Elemosho478: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
I don't even know this girl

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Upton: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lol.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Allem(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Very poor from an assumed celebrity.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by jrusky(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
Kimani shading Nigeria for poor electricity? Hope by the time they descend on her she would be strong enough to stand it?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Damfostopper(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
#UgandaVsNigeria...... yesterday it was #KenyaVsNigeria....... tomorrow it will be #MalawiVsNigeria all this small small local government areas that should be merge together to form a state in Nigeria is what you people are busy trolling.....

kimani abi Konami or whether Silimani or whatever she calls herself is the only average thing to come out from Kenya..... if not for NatGeoWild.......who would have known the local government area known as Kenya.....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by lonelydora: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
That's one good thing I like about Nigerians. We can insult ourselves, but will never allow non Nigerians insult us.

How can someone say Kenyans use Kiwi show polish as lubricant for s*x? grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Cutezt(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2019
If I was Nigeria's president, I can assure you that I will reverse her visa and permit in Nigeria and she will be on the next flight back to where she will enjoy her "ample electricity".

Rubbish and Kimono

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by magicminister: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
IamCharles123:

Hahahaha... bro, I don’t think you’ve been to Kenya before.... Kenya is light years ahead of Nigeria when it comes to infrastructure, security, jobs, and economic opportunities.

It’s far from the level of the likes of Canada but far better than the likes of Nigerian.

13 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by yeyeosoronga: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
michlins:

We are also the most populous african nation. It only makes sense for us to have the highest number of migrants in absolute numbers.

24 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by kYjelly2: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
is it not the truth though?

all dem Nigerians trying soo hard to crack dry jokes. I wonder if dem jokes will give dem electricity.

failed state.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by felixray2010(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Shey she no fit tell her sugar daddy politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha / Davido Asks His Friends To Send ₦1 Million Each To Prove Allegiance / Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.