Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,096 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply (45259 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by namio10: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
380mw electricity for Kenya from wind turbine commissioned recently by Kenya president.

President Buhari the Petroleum Minister is wasting Nigeria's money on promoting Islam, how to make Fulani own all .Nigeria

What stopped Buhari from building Kenya's type of electricity by wind turbine?

Instead, Buhari is in establishing Fulani settlements all over Nigeria, e:-registration for foreigners to be aided by govt to conquer all Nigeria and force Islam all over Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Someone wrote "even if a bomb should be put on her head, she won't still blow" lol grin Twitter Spares no one

To think she lives in same country is shocking cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Olorunnim: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
michlins:
look around the world and tell me which country has the highest rate of migrants. It's us Nigeria. Go to Afghanistan you will see Nigerians and doesn't mean they are better than us. Just because she came here doesn't mean Nigeria is better than her country. Lost of our countrymen full Kenya. You just have to go to where your fortune can be made. But like I said, let's assume we better and winning it
Lots of our country men full Kenya but as intellectuals Nigeria had a deal with them back in the days we sent lots of intellectuals over there to boost their country my Grandfather was supposed to go but he refused his other lawyer friends that went didn't take long afore they returned.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by VolvoS60(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
I have no 'street' grin credentials and I don't know who Victoria Kimani is (although she spoke the bitter truth).

What I find odd is Nigerians supposedly mocking East Africans for their very dark skin tones (as if we don't have very dark skinned Nigerians too? undecided). I hope this is light hearted fun at most and not meant as a real insult. Any (black) African who knows what racism is will understand exactly what I'm talking about.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by anonymous1759(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
IamCharles123:

Oga they too have their problems, if kenya was better than Nigeria, why did she relocate to Nigeria.
Personally i think this comparison is useless.

Kenya is better than Naija, Nigerians there can confirm. When it comes to entertainment we're ahead and it's built by the private sector our government has failed us when it comes to Amenities.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Pavore9: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2019
Olorunnim:
Lots of our country men full Kenya but as intellectuals Nigeria had a deal with them back in the days we sent lots of intellectuals over there to boost their country my Grandfather was supposed to go but he refused his other lawyer friends that went didn't take long afore they returned.

Based on present numbers, it is not intellectuals but yahoo boys because of 24hrs electricity, cheaper data and ease of receiving international transfers (PayPal etc)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by saajus: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
Truth is bitter
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Saintly01(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
Correct one from Victoria Kimani.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by TSRC: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
michlins:
Lols. Like we Nigerians have the right to be loyal to our fatherland abi. She defended her country just like I defended Nigeria on public place like Twitter. Here Nairaland is home so we can tell ourselves the truth
Oga, stop playing devil's advocate.
They have enough people playing advocacy for them on Twitter.

One in five African is a Nigerian. Common sense would dictate you would have a lot of a Nigerian's leaving the country just like you have Indians and chinese everywhere even in war torn countries.

Use your sense.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by WorWorBoy: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
looking at the level of corruption,backwardness,tribalism,religious foolishness and bigotry,poverty and bad education etc nigerians should avoid fighting other nationals and focus on building their own country for good.
Na low self esteem they worry you, But you can type Nonsense everyday on Nl mumu.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by TSRC: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

Kenya is better than Naija, Nigerians there can confirm. When it comes to entertainment we're ahead and it's built by the private sector our government has failed us when it comes to Amenities.
Kenya is the size of Niger state

If i isolate Uyo and Abuja which corresponds to Kenya in geographically, then Kenya becomes very underdeveloped compared to those places.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Kapeter(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
magicminister:

Hahahaha... bro, I don’t think you’ve been to Kenya before.... Kenya is light years ahead of Nigeria when it comes to infrastructure, security, jobs, and economic opportunities.

It’s far from the level of the likes of Canada but far better than the likes of Nigerian.
kenya that have only nairobi is far ahead of nigeria. Smh. Many of these countries with one city focus all their energy on that just one city, same can't be said of Nigeria. I know you might be comparing Nairobi to your hometown right now. Smh again

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by raphy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
Kenyavsnigeria what is the useless hash tag got to do?

Will tht stop the herdsmen from attacking innocent people or bokoharam to free tht girl they say is still alive?
I don't understand all this hash tag battle.

Even Vicky knows Nigerians made her popular.

So I think she should not drag with them .

But Nigeria get as e be since buhari take over o.

Grabhisballs pls come taik your own o.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
Truth hurts.... She is absolutely right

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Innobee99(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lordjb:
Nice one, ordinary electricity they can't provide, foolish government, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija
Signature kee u there

Na joke Sha

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Innobee99(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lordjb:
Nice one, ordinary electricity they can't provide, foolish government, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija
Signature kee u there

Na joke Sha
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
michlins:
About this Kenyan Nigeria madness, these guys are hitting us with facts evident of a failed society and we just talk about their skin color. From their public transport and our danfo, to our airport compared to their train station, now it's about electricity. But I am not going to say Nigeria is losing the e war cause my loyalty is to my country but we should really ask ourselves and leaders question. We can't continue ignoring these things and fake our smile.

Enjoy the rest of the day

Don't mind them, they should keep on pretending and be defending Nigeria, when they defend finish they will come back and start shouting Nigeria government is bad, there is no light, there is no work, there is insecurity and so on......

The truth is bitter

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Lordjb: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
Topmaike007:
how we like you reach,by using your platform to stream live matches, you just Fvck up for commenting this.
I'm not supporting the foolish girl though, but I just feel ashamed of my Beloved country, they just can't get things right. Always doing this the other way around.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by michlins(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
romeorailss:

Where did u put India sir
Mediterranean says hi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Lordjb: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
Damfostopper:
upon all the things to stream in this world... I come d stream bbnaija.....

Tueh
lol, be there na, you no like better thing grin
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by TSRC: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Na low self esteem they worry you, But you can type Nonsense everyday on Nl mumu.
It is because of people like them that made one Kenyan start yapping nonsense about economy.
The idiot claim that Nigerian banking sector makes 2 billion dollars as revenues while.Kenya makes 1.2 billion dollars as revenues.
On investigation, I discovered that GTB made 500milliion dollars as profit alone(not revenue), which is 1/3 of the entire Kenyan banking sector revenue.

I asked him where he got such wrong information and the only thing he kept referring to was the useless " Kenya is better than Nigeria " thread created by nutjobs who have no better job doing but to diminish their country because of politics.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
lonelydora:
That's one good thing I like about Nigerians. We can insult ourselves, but will never allow non Nigerians insult us.

How can someone say Kenyans use Kiwi show polish as lubricant for s*x? grin
And how is that a good thing?
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Lordjb: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2019
Innobee99:
Signature kee u there

Na joke Sha
no worry, I won't die grin
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by anonymous1759(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
TSRC:

Kenya is the size of Niger state

If i isolate Uyo and Abuja which corresponds to Kenya in geographically, then Kenya becomes very underdeveloped compared to those places.

Let's not use the size of Nigeria to console ourselves. Good countries use their size and population of Excel we use our own as excuse.

Alaska is bigger than the whole of Nigeria, Brazil is bigger, Canada, Russia, China, Mexico, South Africa etc some Africa Countries like Liberia whose total population is not up to Lagos still live in abject poverty.

If you check out the poorest Countries in the world you would be shock to see small African countries occupy the position. Leadership is our main problem not the size and population.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Lordjb: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
lebron7:

Bbn angry
And ya talking about the "foolish government". You are..... lipsrsealed
you know our Government, don't pretend as if you don't know how the country is going
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by shogsman(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
I don't understand why they're bashing her for more than 24hours now we don't have electricity here,hypocrisy everywhere sha.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Adroit144(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
#kenyavsNigeria e-war has clearly shown that Africans are the main enemies of africans
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by TSRC: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

Let's not use the size of Nigeria to console ourselves. Good countries use their size and population of Excel we use our own as excuse.

Alaska is bigger than the whole of Nigeria, Brazil is bigger, Canada, Russia, China, Mexico, South Africa etc some Africa Countries like Liberia whose total population is not up to Lagos still live in abject poverty.

If you check out the poorest Countries in the world you would be shock to see small African countries occupy the position. Leadership is our main problem not the size and population.
Geographical and population plays a role.
If I isolate a region the size of Kenya from Nigeria, it is virtually a heaven.
Norway is more beautiful than America.

What does Kenya have better? Better electricity, less pressure on health care and infrastructure.

Isolate two States in Nigeria comparable to the size and population of Kenya, you would find out that there is notjing special about Kenya.

There are States in Nigeria that are electric ally self sufficient. They can afford 24 hrs electricity non stop.
When they pump the electricity into our gigantic national grid, the electricity becomes insufficient.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Whatsittoyah: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

We are also the most populous african nation. It only makes sense for us to have the highest number of migrants in absolute numbers.

Assuming our country was in a good condition I don't think we will have the highest number of migrants.
Our government and economy is still our problem
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by TSRC: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
Whatsittoyah:

Assuming our country was in a good condition I don't think we will have the highest number of migrants.
Our government and economy is still our problem
There are more migrants in Nigeria than most countries in Africa.

We don't have a database.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Breaks Efe’s Album Like An Empty Soda Can / (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair / Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.