Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,169 members, 7,860,185 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply (45260 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Antogist(m): 4:09am On Jul 29, 2019
Damfostopper:
#UgandaVsNigeria...... yesterday it was #KenyaVsNigeria....... tomorrow it will be #MalawiVsNigeria all this small small local government areas that should be merge together to form a state in Nigeria is what you people are busy trolling.....

kimani abi Konami or whether Silimani or whatever she calls herself is the only average thing to come out from Kenya..... if not for NatGeoWild.......who would have known the local government area known as Kenya.....
I cried laughing

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by onwuakpachris(m): 6:26am On Jul 29, 2019
TSRC:

Geographical and population plays a role.
If I isolate a region the size of Kenya from Nigeria, it is virtually a heaven.
Norway is more beautiful than America.

What does Kenya have better? Better electricity, less pressure on health care and infrastructure.

Isolate two States in Nigeria comparable to the size and population of Kenya, you would find out that there is notjing special about Kenya.

There are States in Nigeria that are electric ally self sufficient. They can afford 24 hrs electricity non stop.
When they pump the electricity into our gigantic national grid, the electricity becomes insufficient.
see pure ignorance and gibberish.... oga..kenya is not the size of two states in Nigeria anything... Kenya is 224k square miles..while Nigeria's 336k sq miles..implying that Kenya's roughly 2/3 of Nigeria.... secondly...Kenya is not blessed with Nigeria's wealth...our oil wealth alone should have transformed this country a long time ago...but our leaders keep looting us blind...so blind that people like u are now blind enough to compare Kenya a country with 3k dollars per capita income and a "medium" in HDI(human development index)...to a Nigeria with 1k dollars per capita income and "Low" in HDI....the HDI quotient alone that measures all areas of a country's development is enough to tell u that Kenya is far ahead of Nigeria...simple and short...stop deceiving gullible Nigerians with ur ignorant "population and land mass" analysis...mind u..Norway..Switzerland.. Denmark e.t.c are far better than the U S A..U.k and canada in all ramifications.. and that's why they rank higher in H.D.I rankings than their later counterparts..Norway's even first worldwide sef...U.S.A Eleventh or thereabout.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Weathered: 7:35am On Jul 29, 2019
HeyCorleone:

For technological advancement, check this link. Rwanda is 6.

https://answersafrica.com/top-10-most-technologically-advanced-countries-in-africa.html

For prosperous countries, check this link. Rwanda is 8. (P.S Nigeria isn't even on the list) Mind you the list is on a Legatum Institute Africa Prosperity Report released by the Cable News Network(CNN)

Don't be led by blind sentiment. What is GDP when your country has basic amenities, and your citizens live like normal humans?

Nigeria is 3rd in Africa's most technologically advanced country!!!

But do you know what's shocking? The proof is on the very link you supplied!!!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/answersafrica.com/top-10-most-technologically-advanced-countries-in-africa.html/amp same exact link you supplied with South Africa and Egypt occupying 1st and 2nd.

And Nigeria is Africa's No1 largest and biggest economy.

I have always known you're a big shame tormented by spiritual interferences and very logically hollow!

I will request you not to have correspondence with me again. You're not worth the digital imprint conveying this convo.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by timay(m): 7:45am On Jul 29, 2019
Weathered:

Nigeria is 3rd in Africa's most technologically advanced country!!!

But do you know what's shocking? The proof is on the very link you supplied!!!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/answersafrica.com/top-10-most-technologically-advanced-countries-in-africa.html/amp same exact link you supplied with South Africa and Egypt occupying 1st and 2nd.

And Nigeria is Africa's No1 largest and biggest economy.

I have always known you're a big shame tormented by spiritual interferences and very logically hollow!

I will request nitvot have correspondence with me again. You're not worth the digital imprint conveying this convo.

Chai grin

Can you imagine the guy.

Just to ridicule Nigeria, he had to ignore his own source and jump to Rwanda as number 8, meanwhile the Nigeria that he's trying to ridicule is on Number 3.

Werey Guy grin grin
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by HeyCorleone(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
strange. Rwanda is doing well without white people and yet South Africa can't do well without white people?

You and I both know that South Africa is what it is today because of the whites.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Weathered: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2019
timay:

Chai grin

Can you imagine the guy.

Just to ridicule Nigeria, he had to ignore his own source and jump to Rwanda as number 8, meanwhile the Nigeria that he's trying to ridicule is on Number 3.

Werey Guy grin grin
A very strange spirit is tormenting the idiot.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by jaeyking(m): 10:08am On Jul 29, 2019
michlins:
About this Kenyan Nigeria madness, these guys are hitting us with facts evident of a failed society and we just talk about their skin color. From their public transport and our danfo, to our airport compared to their train station, now it's about electricity. But I am not going to say Nigeria is losing the e war cause my loyalty is to my country but we should really ask ourselves and leaders question. We can't continue ignoring these things and fake our smile.

Enjoy the rest of the day

I still don't understand the failed electricity structure.
Well at my place in Kaduna I enjoyed 8 days of uninterrupted power supply. But now due to some issues it back to 16 hours of light a day.

Though am okay with it.
I don't know abt you.
Is having 16hrs of light a bad tin
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by LINTUNE(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
Pegi23:

Biko who is this creature
atleast I'm a creature, I guess u are a "thing"
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by LINTUNE(m): 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Pegi23:

I'm a living, beautiful, courageous, young lady
Alright have heard u.... If I follow u, u will behave to follow me back unless I'll u follow u... I'm not really active there anyways
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by NCBMEDIA: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by LINTUNE(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Pegi23:

That's nice. Follow me, like my pic and you can now remain in active as usually but after following me
lol, u real have bad mouth
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by IronGalaxy: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
HeyCorleone:

You and I both know that South Africa is what it is today because of the whites.
nope. I'm not a typical white worshipping Nigerian. Why is Rwanda what it is without white people and yet SA can't be anything without white people? Are white people superhuman or am Im missing something?
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by JGirl20(f): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2019
Elemosho478:
I don't even know this girl
grin The one I know is"kimani killing show immediately "
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by IamCharles123: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
chudez0147:

Oga close your big mouth.... Don't we have Chinese people here in Nigeria?? Is Nigeria better than China?? Kiss the bitter truth
The chinese here, are either expertriate or here for business, they did not relocate to stay here permanently like she did.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by IamCharles123: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ceekay212:
She is a musician. Nigeria is HQ 4 music. Doesn't mean she left kenya because Nigeria is better
You are contradicting urself, i didnt say nigeria is better than kenya, i only said both countries has their own issues. And she shouldn't get involved in such competition given that nigeria made her what she is today.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by IamCharles123: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Temple1288:

Shut up! Kenya is largely better.. Any country that can't boast of electricity is a fourth world country!
I can bet u that only major cities in kenya has constant light and not the whole kenya.
Secondly, you should google kenya power generation capacit, and google that of nigeria.
Only egbin power plant in lagos and transcorp power plant in warri will power the whole of kenya.
Nigeria product way more power than kenya but our size is too much. If kenya has our population by now the country will be in war.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by IamCharles123: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
hisgrace090:

We Nigerians are always annoyed of people pointing at our problem because we know deep within us that we have no solution to any of our problem.

Signs of a failed state.
Kenya have their problem they should face it, nigeria have n know our problems, we dont need kenya to tell us.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by opebiboy: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lagos economy is bigger than the whole Kenya. drink to that
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
nope. I'm not a typical white worshipping Nigerian. Why is Rwanda what it is without white people and yet SA can't be anything without white people? Are white people superhuman or am Im missing something?

Rwandans aren't lazy and violent like you. Their hard work and ethics have paid off. Meanwhile you're still begging white people to be represented in your own economies and boardrooms instead of building your own....
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by opebiboy: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2019
Mannerless okpo
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by IronGalaxy: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2019

Rwandans aren't lazy and violent like you. Their hard work and ethics have paid off. Meanwhile you're still begging white people to be represented in your own economies and boardrooms instead of building your own....
ha ha. They usual tired jibe. I'm guessing since they are leaving you behind you must be lazy like us then. Huh? Ape?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2019
michlins:
Kenya saw their wild life as business and took it up. We saw ours as meat and eating everything. You said they aren't on the map for anything but these people have the biggest wind farm in Africa. About Nigerian youths we excel exceedingly. That Instagram and BBN is what stops us from running mad. The situation we go through, no person can endure it

Plus Kenya is also the powerhouse of mobile money technology and financial innovation in the world.
Kenya is the powerhouse of human resource in Sub Sahara Africa.
Kenya has the best renewable energy programme in Africa.

At least they're on the map on stuffs which add onto developments of a country.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2019
ubcandid:

Nairobi would beat Lagos hands down in terms of infrastructure and planning. I have been there and was surprised. one thing I noted is their capital being controlled by foreigners. There is a strong Indian presence is Nairobi and the indigent Kenyans work for them (Sorry to say more like slaves). There is a level of discrimination from my personal experience.

Which part of Nairobi were you in?
Nigerians with lies.....eeehm
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2019
ubcandid:

You want to make your comparison based on YouTube videos? Come on. I have been to Nairobi and I was surprised, if you want to bring in the issue of population then suffice to say they have more high rise buildings than Lagos which baffled me. I think where this east and South African countries have sway is the fact that they have indigenous whites who due to the nice climate built the place for their abode. Nairobi to be fair can be called an international city. The capital is full of foreigners.

You've never been to Nairobi, I dare you to tell me the central bank is along which highway?
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 21, 2019
ubcandid:

I have been there too. These our Naija brothers no go gree. The first day I landed in Nairobi, I was ashamed of Nigeria. Truth be told.

You've never been to Nairobi, look for someone else to fool so as to suit your stupid egos.
JKIA Airport alone beats all Nigerian airports in efficiency and infrastructure, real Nigerians who have been to Kenya have attested this.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by ubcandid(m): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2019
Yobeezy:

You've never been to Nairobi, look for someone else to fool so as to suit your stupid egos.
JKIA Airport alone beats all Nigerian airports in efficiency and infrastructure, real Nigerians who have been to Kenya have attested this.

Sorry, do you have comprehensional issues? Can you re-read my statement and understand the point I was driving? And by the way, what is so exceptional about visiting Nairobi that I should lie about. I spent a 8 days there in the heart of Nairobi. Visited Westgate mall before the attack happened, Nakumas. I stayed at jakaranda hotel.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2019
ubcandid:

Sorry, do you have comprehensional issues? Can you re-read my statement and understand the point I was driving? And by the way, what is so exceptional about visiting Nairobi that I should lie about. I spent a 8 days there in the heart of Nairobi. Visited Westgate mall before the attack happened, Nakumas. I stayed at jakaranda hotel.

Sorry man, I thought you were one of the ignorant Nigerians who like downgrading and underrating Kenya being underdeveloped yet when you check all the current indices of development, Kenya beats Nigeria in most of them.Which year did you visit Kenya?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by ubcandid(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
Yobeezy:

As at when i was in kenya, which was 5 years back, i wasn't fascinated by the airport, except an upgrade has been done, i think MMIA beats it down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair / Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure / Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.