Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,738 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply (45265 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS] / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by anonymous1759(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
theenchanter:
why rush to conclusion without ur own fact?

I've my own. I've seen if I've the opportunity I'll migrate and move on from there. Naija no b am.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by HeyCorleone(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
Damfostopper:
#UgandaVsNigeria...... yesterday it was #KenyaVsNigeria....... tomorrow it will be #MalawiVsNigeria all this small small local government areas that should be merge together to form a state in Nigeria is what you people are busy trolling.....

kimani abi Konami or whether Silimani or whatever she calls herself is the only average thing to come out from Kenya..... if not for NatGeoWild.......who would have known the local government area known as Kenya.....

Your last paragraph.

When people make such statements, they only show themselves to be very dull souls. Who doesn't know Kenya? Kenya that is an East African Giant? There are countries that still revere Kenya more than Nigeria, the useless giant of Africa. That Kenya has always been silent does not mean it is not a force to reckon with. Don't mistake that. That they were lucky to have wildlife is just the same way we're lucky to have oil. But compare how they have put their revenue from tourism to use, to the trillions we have generated from oil.

Nigeria is like those people who just grow big and tall but are incapable of proper reasoning, and unfortunately, many of its youths are like that.

Cost of living is better in Kenya.

Standard of living is better in Kenya.

Kenya has more infrastructure.

Kenya offers a more interesting place to conduct business.

Why hate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Weathered: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
michlins:
Kenya saw their wild life as business and took it up. We saw ours as meat and eating everything. You said they aren't on the map for anything but these people have the biggest wind farm in Africa. About Nigerian youths we excel exceedingly. That Instagram and BBN is what stops us from running mad. The situation we go through, no person can endure it
East and Southern African countries have wild life area naturally and Kenya is no exception.

What's a wind farm and what has it got to do with anything?

Where is Kenyan economy
Where is their GDP or PPP?
Military?
Entertainment?

Other than long distance running and wild animals where's Kenya in the map?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Justbeingreal(m): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
So true that's why I create this topic months ago.
https://www.nairaland.com/5067799/electricity-drama-nigeria
michlins:
About this Kenyan Nigeria madness, these guys are hitting us with facts evident of a failed society and we just talk about their skin color. From their public transport and our danfo, to our airport compared to their train station, now it's about electricity. But I am not going to say Nigeria is losing the e war cause my loyalty is to my country but we should really ask ourselves and leaders question. We can't continue ignoring these things and fake our smile.

Enjoy the rest of the day
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by HeyCorleone(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Weathered:
truth is Nigeria might be bad, but Kenya is not even on the African map in anything.

This is a country run by wild life, a country whose wild life is more popular than its country itself. Which economy is not up to Lagos and which is not even an African power house in economy, military, or technology.

If Nigerian youths aren't illiterates given to BBN, Zee world and Instagram addiction, Kenya shouldn't be talking here.

But they have made themselves better.

Country run by wildlife has steady light, better security and all. Country that has made trillions of Naira from oil is the world poverty capital.

Nigeria only has past glory. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by romeorailss: 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
michlins:
Mediterranean says hi

Who is Mediterranean? A sea or a person
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by HeyCorleone(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
Weathered:
East and Southern African countries have wild life area naturally and Kenya devoid.

What's a wind farm and what has it got to do with anything?

Where is Kenyan economy
Where is their GDP or PPP?
Military?
Entertainment?

Other than long distance running and wild animals where's Kenya in the map?

Agreed. Kenya doesn't have anything. They are not on the map.

But what is the value of their currency? How strong is it? What is the cost of living? How affordable are things like data, water and electricity? What about basic amenities? Who is the superior? That is our focus. Rwanda is an African Giant but their GDP isn't up quarter that of Nigeria. So forget that nonsense talk. How has the GDP affected our lives?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by theenchanter: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Siddon there dey compare unasef with them. Una go soon begin compare unaself with afghanistan and Somalia continue
u have no point.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by theenchanter: 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
anonymous1759:

I've my own. I've seen if I've the opportunity I'll migrate and move on from there. Naija no b am.
u're just speaking ur mind.

Stop comparing nigeria with one city countries.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by michlins(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
romeorailss:

Who is Mediterranean? A sea or a person
if you grab the message, the your sense of humor is dead and buried
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by executive12: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
drips8:
Who even knows of her songs cos I don't

Enough people know her songs to make her popular.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Damfostopper(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Your last paragraph.

When people make such statements, they only show themselves to be very dull souls. Who doesn't know Kenya? Kenya that is an East African Giant? There are countries that still revere Kenya more than Nigeria, the useless giant of Africa. That Kenya has always been silent does not mean it is not a force to reckon with. Don't mistake that. That they were lucky to have wildlife is just the same way we're lucky to have oil. But compare how they have put their revenue from tourism to use, to the trillions we have generated from oil.

Nigeria is like those people who just grow big and tall but are incapable of proper reasoning, and unfortunately, many of its youths are like that.

Cost of living is better in Kenya.

Standard of living is better in Kenya.

Kenya has more infrastructure.

Kenya offers a more interesting place to conduct business.

Why hate?

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by sylve11: 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
we get light before? baby you hammered naija there! wink cool
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
she's right, aside from their ladies forehead and unbalanced teeth,.what else can we use to abuse her country?
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Weathered: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Agreed. Kenya doesn't have anything. They are not on the map.

But what is the value of their currency? How strong is it? What is the cost of living? How affordable are things like data, water and electricity? What about basic amenities? Who is the superior? That is our focus. Rwanda is an African Giant but their GDP isn't up quarter that of Nigeria. So forget that nonsense talk. How has the GDP affected our lives?
Rwanda ? An African Giant? Where are you from?

We shouldn't be conversing any more.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Wwildcard(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Its not hate. They actually feel sorry for you. In this 21st century electricity is still an issue for you and una still get mouth dey talk.
my nigaa its every person with their own issue so until kenya is the best in africa they 've got no right to yell me shit bout Nigeria so wat they got electricity wat the Bleep are they doing with it nothing so please let them not feel sorry cause we ain't in pain

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Wwildcard(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
bayelsaowei:
she is very correct...we should be ashamed of ourselves..instesd of us to take to the streets to protest how our useless politicians deprive of us basic ammenities we are online attacking kenya that is better than our shiit hole country...
no wahala tell me when you're ready so we can ‘take to the streets' like they will ever listen
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Ikpongiton: 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Elemosho478:
I don't even know this girl
when you know the truth,you will then know her.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Ikpongiton: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
Cutezt:
If I was Nigeria's president, I can assure you that I will reverse her visa and permit in Nigeria and she will be on the next flight back to where she will enjoy her "ample electricity".

Rubbish and Kimono
for calling a spade,a spade ?nigerians do not like the truth and that is why our leaders are always telling us lies
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by hilaryCU(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
TSRC:

The most developed city in Kenya I'd Nairobi.
With the YouTube videos I have seen of Nairobi, it is just a less populated Lagos.
Abuja is better by a long mile.

Most of the benefits countries like Ghana, Kenya have over Nigeria is because of significantly less pressure on public infrastructure.
That is why life seems easier and better. Even electricity demand can be traced to population and geographical size.
That is why India still suffer power cuts.

If you compare low populated States like Akwa ibom or cross river or even Abuja with these countries, you would find our there is no real difference.

Akwaibom, Delta ,Bayelsa, Rivers, Niger Lagos,have the capacity to generate 24 hrs electricity for their States non stop if they feed it to their States only.
Many parts of akwaibom already enjoy almost 24 hrs light.

You people should make efforts to travel instead of arguing unnecessary online. Don't bring up India when you are talking about power cuts. I have been traveling to Mumbai for 5 years now and no power cut for once.

Nigeria is a country need to do better.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by mekuxiani(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
GistmoreNG:
Victoria Kimani joined the #KenyaVsNigeria Twitter war by shading Nigerians over hatred they tweet without electricity... and she got dragged for it too.

The Kenyan singer formerly singed to a Nigerian record label 'Chocolate City' tweeted;

See more here; http://gistmore.com/kenyavsnigeria-victoria-kimani-shades-nigerians
After she benefited from chocolate city a Nigerian Company

Capital Bitch
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by HeyCorleone(m): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Weathered:
Rwanda ? An African Giant? Where are you from?

We shouldn't be conversing any more.

I understand you have been overwhelmed.

But apart from South Africa, obviously because of the whites, mention one subsaharan country doing better than Rwanda? Just 1.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Jaqenhghar: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
Wwildcard:

my nigaa its every person with their own issue so until kenya is the best in africa they 've got no right to yell me shit bout Nigeria so wat they got electricity wat the Bleep are they doing with it nothing so please let them not feel sorry cause we ain't in pain

Even prisoners argue that prison life is better than living free. Make una continue. Una never see anything
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Jaqenhghar: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
theenchanter:
u have no point.
...and its you that has shey. That is your point lowering the bar to compare yourself with others who do t have electricity. So because the Indians dont have power you too must be like them. When Americans feel they are not great enough and are testing the limits. SMH
Aswear una deserve everything you face in that shithole
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by cucumbar: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
magicminister:

I’ve been to Kenya 4 times in 2 years.

What aspect do we surpass them except in population and meaningless GDP that does not translate to better life for the people of Nigeria??

Through out my stay in Kenya, I didn’t experience a single power outage. Through out my life in nigeria, I’ve never had 1 week of uninterrupted power.

Is it security?
Is it roads?

Beyond Nairabi, Mombasa is so beautiful... kisumu and malindi are equally better experience than my whole life in Nigeria. Don’t knock it if you haven’t been there bro. Go and see and be proud of our fellow Africans.
Tell them. We are just living in denial, or at best, being patriotic. Who our GDP help?
I was in Kenya less than a month ago. I was wowed! That’s one country where things work!.
They might not be as rich as Nigeria, but it’s an organized country.
A lot of people talking trash here have not been to Kenya. I Dey vex, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by cucumbar: 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2019
TSRC:

The most developed city in Kenya I'd Nairobi.
With the YouTube videos I have seen of Nairobi, it is just a less populated Lagos.
Abuja is better by a long mile.

Most of the benefits countries like Ghana, Kenya have over Nigeria is because of significantly less pressure on public infrastructure.
That is why life seems easier and better. Even electricity demand can be traced to population and geographical size.
That is why India still suffer power cuts.

If you compare low populated States like Akwa ibom or cross river or even Abuja with these countries, you would find our there is no real difference.

Akwaibom, Delta ,Bayelsa, Rivers, Niger Lagos,have the capacity to generate 24 hrs electricity for their States non stop if they feed it to their States only.
Many parts of akwaibom already enjoy almost 24 hrs light.
Lies from the pit of hell. Until we tell ourselves the truth, things might not change.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by theenchanter: 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

...and its you that has shey. That is your point lowering the bar to compare yourself with others who do t have electricity. So because the Indians dont have power you too must be like them. When Americans feel they are not great enough and are testing the limits. SMH
Aswear una deserve everything you face in that shithole
i said u have no point because u thought nigeria is d only country with power supply problem in d world. I gave u example of another country that has same problem n u're reading ur book of lamentations to me.

We u failed to note is that, every country has its own power demand, power that will be enough for Ghana for instance may not power lagos alone! It's not about comparison/lowering but reality.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by cucumbar: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
she's right, aside from their ladies forehead and unbalanced teeth,.what else can we use to abuse her country?
Lol... forget Wetin you dey see for Tv. If you go there you go see fine chicks die. I’m not sure there’s anywhere in Nigeria where you’ll find a good concentration of people of different nationalities like you will find in Nairobi.
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Jaqenhghar: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
theenchanter:
i said u have no point because u thought nigeria is d only country with power supply problem in d world. I gave u example of another country that has same problem n u're reading ur book of lamentations to me.

We u failed to note is that, every country has its own power demand, power that will be enough for Ghana for instance may not power lagos alone! It's not about comparison/lowering but reality.

What reality? The reality is you people have learnt to live in mediocrity. See excuse for not having electricity abeg. LOL. You sure say you school at all? Honestly even illiterate for road no dey reason like you. No insult but this is the fact

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by theenchanter: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
cucumbar:
Tell them. We are just living in denial, or at best, being patriotic. Who our GDP help?
I was in Kenya less than a month ago. I was wowed! That’s one country where things work!.
They might not be as rich as Nigeria, but it’s an organized country.
A lot of people talking trash here have not been to Kenya. I Dey vex, abeg.
i have a ghanaian friend that came to Abuja last month too.. he was wowed and told me our country is developed.

I just laughed. U get?
Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by theenchanter: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

What reality? The reality is you people have learnt to live in mediocrity. See excuse for not having electricity abeg. LOL. You sure say you school at all? Honestly even illiterate for road no dey reason like you. No insult but this is the fact
u well? Where's d excuse in my post? I said we all have diffrent power demand, how's that an excuse?

Kenya's power supply is 2100mw and lagos' power demand is 4000mw.

Get sense before vexing me abeg.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Vs Nigeria: Victoria Kimani Shades Nigerians Over Poor Electricity Supply by Jaqenhghar: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
theenchanter:
u well? Where's d excuse in my post? I said we all have diffrent power demand, how's that an excuse?

Kenya's power supply is 2100mw and lagos' power demand is 4000mw.

Get sense before vexing me abeg.

Vex nah. Abeg vex. Maybe we all need to cex so we can fix that shithole. We have not vexed enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid, 2Face And Other Stars Show Support For TV Host With Kidney Failure / Omotola Jalade Dancing At Her School, Command Kaduna Reunion After 25 Years / D'banj Receives GOAT Cap, Shoes As His 39th Birthday Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.