Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At (16460 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by jiggar(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
Isha327:
I 've never asked a guy out before but crushed on some...I fear rejection... I might jump into lagoon if I get rejected tongue tongue

"Taps mic and clears throat"

You asking him out, doesn't reduce your self-worth.

Him rejecting you, doesn't make you a failure.

Infact, I appreciate ladies who care less of what people think of them, when they go after what they want.

We all cannot be wild and calm at the same time.

So, in a nutshell, if he says yes to your advances good.

And if otherwise, keep your head up high, and strive for the best you can be.

It's not worth jumping into a lagoon, because of one man.

Thumbs up, to all the COURAGEOUS, BOLD, BEAUTIFUL and SMART ladies here and in the world over.

"Drops mic and leaves"

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by CosmicPhoenix: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Never done that before......

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by logik29(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
victorian:

smiley I did.

I went to look for him at the filling station. I saw him , waved at him as he walked towards me. I became shy! Jeez! But i summoned up courage and was like , i prepared rice and stew. Would u care for some?
He was pleasantly surprised and he said yea.

Sighs i said ok, so come over to my place in the next 30mins , it should be ready by then. And he came. He likes my meal smiley
Nice...u be wife material.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by victorian(f): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
logik29:
Nice...u be wife material.

Thanks smiley
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Biglittlelois(f): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
[quote author=CosmicPhoenix post=80771404][/quote]

What?
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by CosmicPhoenix: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
ladies like you are part of the problems of this country

Biglittlelois:

What?

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Biglittlelois(f): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
ladies like you are part of the problems of this country

Lmao smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by DaBogu: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Pretending you don’t have feelings of anger, sadness, or loneliness can literally destroy you mentally.
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by CosmicPhoenix: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
be careful,it might fall off
Biglittlelois:

Lmao smh!!!
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by skyhighweb(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
victorian:

Im not a coward .

Nigerian men are naturally egotistic from birth.

Shooting my shots on a guy im dying for ? Is like youve made the guy , God already

So nah. I will pass

Few weeks back a cute young guy said hi to me, i looked at him grudingly. In my mind , im like yea yea hes cute and so?
With a scowl on my face i replied and walked away hastily. I didnt want him to notice i like him. Lol
Then two days rain fell heavily , i was stuck at a filling station close to house . And i bumped into him again. I was like oh Lord! Whats he doing here ?
Then he was like , why do i look broody ? Because of the rain ? I looked at him and said yea. He then asked do i want to buy anything? I looked at him again , then looked away then i i said yea.
He was like , he can get those things for me and what do i want to buy? I was like hmm foodstuffs . He smiled and replied is it frozen chicken?or turkey or fish? Tomatoes? Tell.me.i can help instead of you entering the rain walking round the market without umbrella. I have a bike i can get them and im not scared of the rain. His friends stared at him in shock!

I said ok fine.sighs
Take this money, buy frozen chicken. Tomatoes, pepper equal amount, onions and power oil . He smiled he took the money and off he went with his bike . He came back 30mins with everything i want .

I was so touched , i said eeyah , such a nice chap and he smiled then drove off .

Well he has won a lil bit of my heart. hes kind and supportive , cool

Smiles, but i will never shoot any shot! Never!!!!!!!!!!! angry

I cant just imagine a guy i fancy , saying No to me!

A whole me! The lovely Princess of a certain kingdom in the south south region! Hell no! angry
wat sup
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by schumastic(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
Isha327:
I 've never asked a guy out before but crushed on some...I fear rejection... I might jump into lagoon if I get rejected tongue tongue

Hmmm I see.
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by fraspree(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
DaBogu:
You are a man. You have 22 ribs, we have only one or were made out of just one from you
And yet you seek equality? Besides ribs has got nothing to do with this, its same blood flow, same heart that pumps blood, same mind to reason with, so get your minds right and do what's right.
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Biglittlelois(f): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
be careful,it might fall off

Stale tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by holujay: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
Come lemme like u

U see, next time u want to cook again, just call me, I will help u buy everything u need, then wen the food is ready call me too enh, am also caring, nice supportive and romantic wink wink wink wink wink wink

victorian:

smiley I did.

I went to look for him at the filling station. I saw him , waved at him as he walked towards me. I became shy! Jeez! But i summoned up courage and was like , i prepared rice and stew. Would u care for some?
He was pleasantly surprised and he said yea.

Sighs i said ok, so come over to my place in the next 30mins , it should be ready by then. And he came. He likes my meal smiley
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by CosmicPhoenix: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
you ehn
Biglittlelois:

Stale tongue

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by drunkpunk(m): 6:52am On Jul 31, 2019
Isha327:

A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor. How are you gonna be a better person if you don't make mistakes to learn from them?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by xeroxje: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
Isha327:

fine babe. the lagoon will automatically get dry by just being in touch with ur astounding beauty.
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by logik29(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
xeroxje:

fine babe. the lagoon will automatically get dry by just being in touch with ur astounding beauty.
See as u dey talk rubbish.
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by xeroxje: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
logik29:

I'm not the type of guy that like bickering over a mundane issue.learn to live and let live..
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by xeroxje: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
logik29:

I'm not that type of cantankerous person that will be bickering over a mundane issue.learn to live and let live..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by logik29(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
xeroxje:

I'm not that type of cantankerous person that will be bickering over a mundane issue.learn to live and let live..
and learn to talk without saying non-sense.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by SteveOfu: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin
logik29:
and learn to talk without saying non-sense.
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by SteveOfu: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
well well na
logik29:
chai dis one go sabi pain oo
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Bestchoice4me(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Guy, I believed him.My ex gf shoot d shot and I catch d bullet,But, back in my mind, I know she is not d type I wanted to settle with later, I just appreciate her courage and i never want her to feel bad for making d move, So, few months later, I was on d verge of deflowering her and when I stopped smooching, she asked why,? I told her I can't. She held me and said we must finish what we started.I just find a very flimsy excuse, she was not happy, since den d relationship became weaker, and said I didn't love her enough.. She doesn't know I was doing her a favour.
SammieRexx:

Bros I cut cap for this your lie ooo......you see virgin babe with big nyansh.....give u gree light and yoh come say no....thank you
grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Biglittlelois(f): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
pansophist:
Okay so I'm not a lady, but I'll tell you from my experience with women that shot their advances on me, which I didn't respond to.

They stopped talking to me, block me off social media, and will not accept my inalienable right of choice, to say NO, that I'm uninterested, and will rather prefer them as a friend. Only one reunited with me two years later, and we became best of friends, though, I know that romantic negotiations will ignite if I show interest. She seems more matured.

From my experience, the only thing women are dead scared of after death is rejection, they hardly handle it, and will hate you for daring to say NO to them. They see themselves as the prize, and are even paid to enjoy sex by thousands of thirsty male orbiters, so romantic rejection is an indigestible pill to most, as in their eyes, it makes them feel valueless in a society that judge her value base on her looks.

I beg to differ @bolded, it takes a very high level of maturity for some ladies to take rejection lightly, so ladies like that exist, they don't take it to heart cos rare things like that make them reflect on their personality and they change for the better, however, they become hard towards men wooing them.

The rest of your comment is filled with yeyerism undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Biglittlelois(f): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bestchoice4me:
Guy, I believed him.My ex gf shoot d shot and I catch d bullet,But, back in my mind, I know she is not d type I wanted to settle with later, I just appreciate her courage and i never want her to feel bad for making d move, So, few months later, I was on d verge of deflowering her and when I stopped smooching, she asked why,? I told her I can't. She held me and said we must finish what we started.I just find a very flimsy excuse, she was not happy, since den d relationship became weaker, and said I didn't love her enough.. She doesn't know I was doing her a favour.

Why is she not he type you will want/wanted to settle with later? Her looks is not impressive?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Badilstical(m): 12:29am On Aug 06, 2019
LillyVal:
Victorian
"Reduce your pride and Ego. Even iPhone of #600k need a SIM card of #100 to function. We all need each other to reach our goals.
Kai nyarinya, weya didz you learn this analogiya phrom, so on point.
So girl will crying no boyfriend, no husband but that expensive pride swaves off guys

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Badilstical(m): 12:37am On Aug 06, 2019
pansophist:
Okay so I'm not a lady, but I'll tell you from my experience with women that shot their advances on me, which I didn't respond to.

They stopped talking to me, block me off social media, and will not accept my inalienable right of choice, to say NO, that I'm uninterested, and will rather prefer them as a friend. Only one reunited with me two years later, and we became best of friends, though, I know that romantic negotiations will ignite if I show interest. She seems more matured.

From my experience, the only thing women are dead scared of after death is rejection, they hardly handle it, and will hate you for daring to say NO to them. They see themselves as the prize, and are even paid to enjoy sex by thousands of thirsty male orbiters, so romantic rejection is an indigestible pill to most, as in their eyes, it makes them feel valueless in a society that judge her value base on her looks.
I beg mod givam bottel chill beer and ganish it with ekwobi

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Badilstical(m): 12:40am On Aug 06, 2019
DaBogu:
You are a man. You have 22 ribs, we have only one or were made out of just one from you
And so don't you ladies say what a man can do, a woman can do better, oya shoot ya shot on me make I hammer you rejection with that Your fine eyes

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by BESTinYORUBA: 12:54am On Aug 06, 2019
shocked
victorian:

☺ ☺

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Bestchoice4me(m): 7:01am On Aug 06, 2019
She is a Lil bit chubby and there is a great tendency she become chubbier later and that's a turn of for me. Her sense of reasoning doesn't tally with mine, like, she can't generate an idea neither can she substantiate one, she lacks personal development and she doesn't want to put in efforts for any P. D.She is a good girl tho, but not for me.
Biglittlelois:

Why is she not he type you will want/wanted to settle with later? Her looks is not impressive?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by victorian(f): 7:09am On Aug 06, 2019
Badilstical:

Kai nyarinya, weya didz you learn this analogiya phrom, so on point.
So girl will crying no boyfriend, no husband but that expensive pride swaves off guys

Where did I mention, I don't have a man? Radio without battery.

Smhhhh.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

While The World Is At Lockdown,see what is Trending [Adult pictures] / How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? / Come In! Its Romancelanders End Of The Year Night Of Award Ceremony—2016!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.