Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At (16468 Views)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by victorian(f): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2019
holujay:
Come lemme like u

U see, next time u want to cook again, just call me, I will help u buy everything u need, then wen the food is ready call me too enh, am also caring, nice supportive and romantic wink wink wink wink wink wink

Na so smiley
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Jgoldie: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2019
I messaged him first....and i liked him....came by my office...he was too handsome....he was so dreamy.....but he spoilt everything when he told me he was married....i wanted to shoot my shot by my arrow bend shaparly.....it was so bad the wife texted me to tell her husband to come back home and stop hanging out with me...i resolved their marital issues and they are fine now but how i wished.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2019
ehn?
Jgoldie:
I messaged him first....and i liked him....came by my office...he was too handsome....he was so dreamy.....but he spoilt everything when he told me he was married....i wanted to shoot my shot by my arrow bend shaparly.....it was so bad the wife texted me to tell her husband to come back home and stop hanging out with me...i resolved their marital issues and they are fine now but how i wished.....
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by DaBogu: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2019
Badilstical:

And so don't you ladies say what a man can do, a woman can do better, oya shoot ya shot on me make I hammer you rejection with that Your fine eyes
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Badilstical(m): 9:03am On Aug 06, 2019
victorian:

Where did I mention, I don't have a man? Radio without battery.

Smhhhh.

Na Solar I dey use, life don upgrade pass battery.lol

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Chukapage(m): 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
DaBogu:
Reminds me of when I was hanging out with this guy for a while, we were so cool that he would get me lunch when I least expect, on my free days, he would take me to the movies and all. We connected on a whole different level. Everyone around me thought he was “the one” but Oga now said, “ahh, I had no idea I was leading you on, I just felt you were my gee, I’m not ready for anything serious ”, gee kee you dia. I wanted to die. I lost appetite totally, was so broken. Guy dropped me off, on my way sef I off wig, what’s the point of looking fine
people are now looking at me like a mad man here ,you see wetin you cause? Laugh wan kill me ooo Lord!! grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Chukapage(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
victorian:

Im not a coward .

Nigerian men are naturally egotistic from birth.

Shooting my shots on a guy im dying for ? Is like youve made the guy , God already

So nah. I will pass

Few weeks back a cute young guy said hi to me, i looked at him grudingly. In my mind , im like yea yea hes cute and so?
With a scowl on my face i replied and walked away hastily. I didnt want him to notice i like him. Lol
Then two days rain fell heavily , i was stuck at a filling station close to house . And i bumped into him again. I was like oh Lord! Whats he doing here ?
Then he was like , why do i look broody ? Because of the rain ? I looked at him and said yea. He then asked do i want to buy anything? I looked at him again , then looked away then i i said yea.
He was like , he can get those things for me and what do i want to buy? I was like hmm foodstuffs . He smiled and replied is it frozen chicken?or turkey or fish? Tomatoes? Tell.me.i can help instead of you entering the rain walking round the market without umbrella. I have a bike i can get them and im not scared of the rain. His friends stared at him in shock!

I said ok fine.sighs
Take this money, buy frozen chicken. Tomatoes, pepper equal amount, onions and power oil . He smiled he took the money and off he went with his bike . He came back 30mins with everything i want .

I was so touched , i said eeyah , such a nice chap and he smiled then drove off .

Well he has won a lil bit of my heart. hes kind and supportive , cool

Smiles, but i will never shoot any shot! Never!!!!!!!!!!! angry

I cant just imagine a guy i fancy , saying No to me!

A whole me! The lovely Princess of a certain kingdom in the south south region! Hell no! angry
you complain of "men's ego" but from what you wrote here even a lizard will know your an egoistic person with very fragile ego infact your ego be like big glass...I told some folks here before that "big ego" is not a "Man thing" it's more of an individual something void of gender..Princess I never see person wey im ego big pass your own!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by victorian(f): 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Chukapage:
you complain of "men's ego" but from what you wrote here even a lizard will know your an egoistic person with very fragile ego infact your ego be like big glass...I told some folks here before that "big ego" is not a "Man thing" it's more of an individual something void of gender..Princess I never see person wey im ego big pass your own!

It's well

cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Toseenlove: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
logik29:
See as u dey talk rubbish.

As In the mumu na super Idiot, Probably a kid or Those ugly fat low self esteem bald pot bellied kid In a man's body. At the sight of just a flashy boobs, Fools like him go gaga and mess up their trouser Olofo.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
I told my neighbour and besty lets date and see how dating is and he said nooo oohhh. Now he keeps asking me what happened to our friendship and I'll be like what? I dont understand then i will just jam the gate. Rubbish looll

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Uchenaija: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
Starlight10:
I told my neighbour and besty lets date and see how dating is and he said nooo oohhh. Now he keeps asking me what happened to our friendship and I'll be like what? I dont understand then i will just jam the gate. Rubbish looll

Let's date and see how dating is

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by DaBogu: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
grin
Uchenaija:

Let's date and see how dating is
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Rubyjade: 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2023
shocked
Jgoldie:
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by tanigororo: 8:21am On Apr 20
Jgoldie:
At least you went after what you wanted, the regret of not attempting is more than when it didn't work out.
Re: Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At by Meerahbel: 8:05am On May 08
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ / Two Nairalanders Hangout For The First Time And Had Fun In UK / ***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.