Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell (11943 Views)

BREAKING: Olorogun Felix Ibru Is Dead / Former Oceanic Bank MD,Cecilia Ibru's Son Rode Ibru Dies At 34 / Cecilia Ibru Turns Evangelist, Relocates To Her Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by buzugee(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2010

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by na2day(m): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2010
buzugee:

you're getting quite good! its time we add more fun to all these posts! grin grin grin
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by buzugee(m): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2010

Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by buzugee(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2010
na2day!:

you're getting quite good! its time we add more fun to all these posts! grin grin grin
hehehe but i learnt from the best. you, my teacher grin grin
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by buzugee(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2010

Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by na2day(m): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2010
buzugee:

hehehe but i learnt from the best. you, my teacher grin grin
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by buzugee(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2010

Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by buzugee(m): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2010
na2day!:

hehe matrix. i just send cecilia to judge judy court. i know judge judy will be impartial. she is as tough as nails
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by buzugee(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2010

Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by maedan(f): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2010
This is not a funny issue at all. What a big disgrace for the Ibru family, so their matriach will be known as a convict, because, no matter what, she has been inside the four walls of a prison, and has been sentenced by a court of law. A shame for hard working women in the corporate world. I love the Danny Devito vomitting .gif, by the way. Sums up what I'm thinking perfectly! Lol.

buzugee:

Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by orangemen: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2010
at least jonathan is showing us what we will experience come 2011.
this is a show of shame and a mess of the judiciary system.
we are doomed.
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by buzugee(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2010
This is not a funny issue at all. What a big disgrace for the Ibru family, so their matriach will be known as a convict, because, no matter what, she has been inside the four walls of a prison, and has been sentenced by a court of law. A shame for hard working women in the corporate world. I love the Danny Devito vomitting .gif, by the way. Sums up what I'm thinking perfectly! Lol.

[quote][/quote] grin somehow i do not think a lil thing such as a criminal record is frowned upon in a society such as nigeria. nigerians are not that judgemental. the bottomline is 'money'
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by maedan(f): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2010
buzugee:

grin somehow i do not think a lil thing such as a criminal record is frowned upon in a society such as nigeria. nigerians are not that judgemental. the bottomline is 'money'

Somehow you don't seem to see what has taken place here. When we talk of big family names with respectable history: the Ibrus have a great history, back from their mother being an entrepeneur and building them up to have the empire they do now. This has blackened that rich heritage. and if a prison sentence is nothing in Nigeria anymore, then I'm ashamed.
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by na2day(m): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2010
Nigerians of nowadays care less about family name!
Anything for money, that's why there's blatant corruption now.
The stolen money can even launder the family name
SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE WHILE SHE WAS STEALING THE MONEY!
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2010
Hope this is on homepage.shame nigeria.
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by lastpage: 11:33pm On Oct 16, 2010
Dont blame Cecilai Ibru one bit!
Yea, she stole the money BUT the she also "pronounce" the judgment?

Three people l respect most in life (it used to be four until the "Pastors" messed-up big-time grin )

1.) Teachers
2.) Doctors
3.) Judges

In their hands lies the power of life and death!
They can sustain life, they can terminate life, and do it officially too.

THEY ARE JUST ONE STEP FROM PLAYING GOD! shocked shocked

Now, looking at the "letter of this judgment" THE QUESTIONS THAT CAME TO MY MIND ARE:

1.)What is in it for Justice Dan Abuttu? (it wont be his first time of "Cash-and -Carry" justice!)

2.) IF men were God, the poor will be used as manure, to grow grass in the rich man's yard!

Now, How do we expect people not to want to get rich at all cost? Including kidnapping, ritual killing, Tithe-robbing et al!

Money buys good things, including "Executive Prison" grin grin grin grin

I better laugh than cry! cry cry cry
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by drmoney: 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2010
It's so sad.
The judge originally erred in his ruling.
It is not in his place to specify what hospital the convict is to be treated.
Above all, prison inmates are ONLY referred to PUBLIC hospitals to be attended to by GOVERNMENT doctors.
Even if such an inmate requires more than the public hospital can provide, then the public hospital will recommend to the prison authorities that the inmate be referred to a private hospital with such a facility-or even abroad.
So the judge has taken over the functions of the prison doctors and the prison authorities altogether.
Na wa o.
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by buzugee(m): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2010
maedan:

Somehow you don't seem to see what has taken place here. When we talk of big family names with respectable history: the Ibrus have a great history, back from their mother being an entrepeneur and building them up to have the empire they do now. This has blackened that rich heritage. and if a prison sentence is nothing in Nigeria anymore, then I'm ashamed.

i think you have been in liverpool for too long. people in nigeria do not care about family name. nigeria is not america or britain where the rockefellers or the windsors are looked up to. nigeria is not structured like that. even. i myself, who has been a man about town in the past in nigeria do not know who the ibrus are. i only know names like okoya and not so much what they are about but only because i have heard one or two people mention the name
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by usbcable(m): 12:00am On Oct 17, 2010
wonder why you guys are suprised.

it took same judiciary 3 and half years to pronounce fayemi gov of ekiti state.,
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by biola44: 12:47am On Oct 17, 2010
naija we hail thee,
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by bawomolo(m): 12:52am On Oct 17, 2010
ha keep the gifs rolling
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by shotster50(m): 1:14am On Oct 17, 2010
Just goes to show how everything in Nigeria has a price.
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by Ruq: 1:31am On Oct 17, 2010
BAstARddZZ!
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by poweredcom(m): 2:30am On Oct 17, 2010
i BEG , JOR IT SEEMS SHE IS FAKING THAT ILLNESS
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by na2day(m): 4:13am On Oct 17, 2010
A thief put in charge of money!
Well the result will remain unchanged lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 17, 2010
na2day!/buzugee

Did you guys just discovered GIFs?
awon ara oko meji.
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by james1(m): 4:47am On Oct 17, 2010
We pray for her quick recovery;she is sick,no faking.
Mrs Ibru is not a thief;mismanagement is not stealing.beside's she is returning 199b in asset and capital.
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by buzugee(m): 4:47am On Oct 17, 2010
na2day!:

A thief put in charge of money!
Well the result will remain unchanged  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

grin i want cookie manamanamanamanamana
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by buzugee(m): 4:48am On Oct 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

na2day!/buzugee

awon ara oko meji.
grin
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by segunjowo(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2010
na wa for Nigeria oh! See justice being tempérer with?
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by na2day(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

na2day!/buzugee

awon ara oko meji.

na my style be dat as from now on! grin grin grin
no gif, no comment! grin grin grin
Re: Inside Cecilia Ibru's V.I.P Cell by na2day(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2010
james1:

We pray for her quick recovery;she is sick,no faking.
Mrs Ibru is not a thief;mismanagement is not stealing.beside's she is returning 199b in asset and capital.

oh really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How do you physically identify ones tribe physically / National Assembly Inauguration ‘Not Postponed’ - TheCable / Illegal Police Roadblocks Have Returned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.