Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (259688 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
The creative mind of man is imbued with Spirit when it creates anything which is for the good of man.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
. SOUL TRAVEL EXPERIENCES ARE UNIQUE
. . To EACH Of US

. Soul travel is a very individual experience, unique to each Soul. Sometimes it can be as subtle as a temporary shift in consciousness, with eyes wide open. Jeffrey had such an experience.

. I was driving down the highway one Thanksgiving Day, trying to decide whether or not to attend a second Thanksgiving gathering of friends. I didn't need to eat more; I was very full from the first meal! However, I wanted to visit these dear and special friends.
. Would they be offended if I visited and didn't eat anything?
. I was thinking about this, and how much I loved these people, when I saw an eagle soaring overhead. Instantly, it seemed as if I was about ten feet away from this magnificent bird. I could see the golden sunlight shining through its tail feathers and gleaming off its white head. I could see every detail of the eagle's body. I was filled with joy at this gift from God, this closeness to such an incredible being.
. That was how I felt about the people I would be visiting. I decided this was a definite sign from God that I should go. Of course I was warmly welcomed, hungry or not.
. Later on, as I told the story of the eagle, I realized I had actually been out of my body. There was no other way I could have felt so close to the eagle and seen such detail. Also, it seemed like time stood still: I felt I was there, close to the eagle, for minutes, when it couldn't have been more than a split second.

SOUL TRAVEL TO FIND GOD'S LOVE
Debbie Johnson

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:25am On Jan 19, 2017
You answer to a higher law: divine love. Use your spiritual powers of creation for the good of all."

--Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
. HOW DO I KNOW IF SOUL TRAVEL IS REAL?

. Harold Klemp explains it this way to members of ECKankar.

. You're going to have many different experiences on the path of ECK. Some of them will be as dynamic as anything you've ever experienced. Others will be like a dream. And some will be simply like figments of your imagination.
. A test of an experience is: If it helps you open your heart to divine love, to God's love, then it's a real experience.

. Only you can tell. It is an inherent sense you have as Soul. Deep down, you will know.
. In time, and with practice, it will become clear to you what's real, what opens your heart to God's love. Meanwhile, no one can question you if you don't tell them about it. Often it's best to keep these experiences to yourself. People who do so may find they have more of these special experiences.

. Would you like to begin experimenting to find God's love through Soul Travel? Let's see what our Soul Travel expert, Harold Klemp, recommends:

. Many people. . . are unaware that there is something beyond our everyday life, beyond this physical universe. . .
. If you are not aware of what is happening to you in the dream state, in the invisible spiritual worlds, you are not living your life fully out here in the physical world. . .
. The Spiritual Exercises of ECK are the key to these inner world. They are the key to your secret worlds.
. The Spiritual Exercises of ECK are simple. For example,. . . close your eyes, at home or in some quiet place, and sing HU to yourself.

. Soul Travel can be as simple as a shift in consciousness. Yet however it is done, whatever experience takes place, it helps us find God's love here and now. This love comes from the inner planes, or heavenly states, into our outer lives, showing up in many different forms.

Debbie Johnson

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
. And what is Soul Travel? One example of it may be a near-death experience. Some dismiss these as hallucinations, but in a Reader's Digest (August 2003) article, "After Life" the writer describes out-of-body experiences that happened while a person was brain dead. There was absolutely no brain activity, so no hallucinations could take place.
. Yet Soul Travel is not just a near-death phenomenon. It can occur in day-to-day life or while asleep. Harold Klemp, leading authority and author of numerous books on Soul Travel, tells the story of Gladys. Gladys father was a Baptist minister, so of course she attended church every Sunday. During services she daydreamed and went to a place of great beauty. She knew her body was still in church, but she felt like the essential part of her was someplace else. She often wondered, What is this beautiful state of being?
. Later in her life Gladys hit some very low points. One night she asked God, "Where will I ever find my spiritual path?" There must be something more, she thought. Her body soon fell into a light sleep and, though no one else was physically in the room, she became aware of a man standing by her bed. He gave her a look of such compassion, love, and understanding that her heart filled with goodness.
. When Gladys awoke, she found her depression had lifted. As she wondered about this in the weeks to follow, life's daily events soon brought her the spiritual path she'd been searching for. And with it, she found the way to visit heaven daily, via the Spiritual Exercises of ECKankar.
. ECKankar, the Religion of the Light and Sound of God, is here for anyone, of any faith, who wishes to consciously experience themselves as Soul and learn to travel into the heavenly worlds while still living on earth.

. Soul Travel, as opposed to astral projection, you are always protected and guided by an ECK Master, a spiritual guide and master of ECKankar.

Debbie Johnson
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
The spiritual path is not about power. It's about love.

- Harold Klemp,
Truth has no secrets

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
When you get out of the habit of listening, the voice of Divine Spirit becomes weaker and weaker. Not because It is speaking in a quieter voice, but because you have turned down the volume control on the inner instrument of Soul.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2017
Obi901:
Thanks chieve grin grin grin. Typos.

You're welcome smiley
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
The love and protection of the Holy Spirit are with you in all spiritual concerns.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
[You can’t make yourself closer to God by hating someone else, whether you believe it’s righteous anger or not. The relationship between Soul—which is you—and God is one of love. And where there’s pure love, there is no room for anger of any kind.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2017
Soul can be in several different places at the same time

-Harold Klemp

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2017
The dream world and its people are real. It is only our recall and understanding of it that are incomplete.

--Harold Klemp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2017
God-Realization is a state of wonder and bliss beyond words. It'’s Soul’'s destiny." --Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2017
"Soul’'s desire is conscious evolution. Life always takes us forward if we will go."

-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:31am On Jan 29, 2017
"Divine Spirit opens up new opportunities, but we must take them."

--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Thanks chieve grin grin grin. Typos.

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
. CAN SOUL TRAVEL HELP PEOPLE HEAL?

. People receive the blessings of God's love in many different circumstances. These blessings often come from experiences that lift us above the physical world. For Kristen, it was a dream-travel experience in the form of a healing:

. I've had this knee problem for the past four years. I ran track in high school and pushed myself too much. Ever since, I've always had knee trouble. Four years ago I developed a chronic limp. I was always in pain, but it was something I'd just grown accustomed to.
. Then I had a dream where my spiritual teacher, the Mahanta, was looking at my knee. After the dream, my knee didn't hurt! I thought my knee was healed in my dream, but I kept thinking, It's not possible, it's not possible. All morning it felt normal, like my other knee. Yet it was more than I could accept as possible, so the pain returned.
. I sometimes get to this point where if something is really, really good I won't accept it or even acknowledge it's there. That was the case with this miraculous healing. Finally, I realized I just needed to accept it.
. Another dream occurred, this time with many friends around me. They were all giving me love. My knee healed once again, and this time I could accept it. The dream state is very real for me, and the experience of healing proved to be real-both in my dream, as a real spiritual experience, and in my waking life, as a much-improved health condition.

. Kristen referred to the Mahanta, her inner spiritual teacher. The Mahanta is a very special teacher, a spiritual guide who works with anyone who asks. He will not interfere in anyone's life. He is a guide and a coach for the journey into inner worlds, the many levels of heaven; he can take you safely and directly past the rocks and snares, because he has been there himself. He has been through everything in the world and everything in heaven to be here now as a spiritual guide and teacher. The present-day Mahanta the Living ECK Master is Harold Klemp.
. There are other ECK Masters who assist the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master, the spiritual leader of ECKankar. To learn more about these ECK Masters, read Those Wonderful ECK Masters, by Harold Klemp. The Mahanta and other ECK Masters work inwardly to guide spiritual seekers who are ready to explore new spiritual worlds. The most obvious quality people notice about any ECK Master is he or her great love. They often appear to be angelic in nature, and they can provide personal guidance and upliftment.

Debbie Johnson
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 11:38am On Feb 01, 2017
. CAN SOUL TRAVEL HELP WITH CAREER
. . CONFUSION

. Diana had an experience with an ECK Master that helped her in her career:
. I was moving into areas of greater responsibility at work - a real stretch from what I'd done before. I was dealing with feelings of low self-confidence, unworthiness, and fear.
. In my spiritual exercises one day, I went to a familiar healing place on the inner planes. There was a high mountain cliff - higher than anything we have in the physical world. I would sit and look over the abyss from a park bench near the edge. I felt complete peace in the slight breeze, knowing I was above my earthly worries. Sometimes the Mahanta, my spiritual guide, would come to sit with me and talk.
. This day, I sensed a presence standing nearby. I turned to see Rebazar Tarzs, another of the ECK Masters. He said, "An eagle never thinks about falling, it just flies." As he spoke the words, an eagle soared past in front of me.
. This Soul Travel experience helped me regain my spiritual sight and focus. It gave me the courage to try my wings, and I found that I could fly!

Debbie Johnson

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:52am On Feb 03, 2017
"ECK is an individual path, as is life."

-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
The way to work with Divine Spirit in our daily decisions is to consider quite honestly: What would I really like to do?
One must put aside thoughts of asceticism, thinking that God loves us more if we are poor. A business decision must be made using all input that’s available. What’s good for me, my family? It must allow one to grow.
Any decision is not without setbacks, for that’s the nature of life. What sets you apart is that you give it your best effort and more, staying open to the subtle nudges of Divine Spirit.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
"The spiritual exercises build up spiritual momentum for Soul to realize the godlike being that It is."

--Harold Klemp

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:54am On Feb 07, 2017
Happiness is not a matter of how your outer life appears to someone else. Happiness is a state of consciousness.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
When we reach the point in our unfoldment where we are treating others with love instead of fear, anger, or vanity, we’ve made a very important step back home to God.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
"All conditions are due to karma."

-Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by damesilver(m): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
Keep up the good work of Love.

May the blessing be.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
@ damesilver

Keep up the good work of Love.

May the blessing be

Thanks for the encouragement. May the blessings be.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
"No matter what we were in the past during any other life, we are spiritually greater today."

--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
The way to work with Divine Spirit in our daily decisions is to consider quite honestly: What would I really like to do?
One must put aside thoughts of asceticism, thinking that God loves us more if we are poor. A business decision must be made using all input that’s available. What’s good for me, my family? It must allow one to grow.
Any decision is not without setbacks, for that’s the nature of life. What sets you apart is that you give it your best effort and more, staying open to the subtle nudges of Divine Spirit.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2017
Thoughts are things, and it is important to keep our thoughts of a spiritual nature, to put attention on living a life that is a clear step toward growth.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:07am On Feb 14, 2017
The secret of a balanced life is to live each moment in the right spiritual frame of mind.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
"People spiritually in balance do what they can to create a better life for themselves and their loved ones."

-Harold Klemp

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Creativity, bountifulness, and gratitude go hand in hand.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (168) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.