Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (259060 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by jom28gy(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2017
How can one reap bountifully a physical wealth almost immediately,using Eckankar methods?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:28am On Apr 18, 2017
@ jom28gy

How can one reap bountifully a physical wealth almost immediately,using Eckankar methods?

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and every other thing will be added unto you.

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by jom28gy(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2017
That have not answered my question,the question must be answered based on what I asked,using methods or the techniques which hinges on Eckankar as a base.because,what you said,is already a well known fact.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
@ jom28gy

That have not answered my question,the question must be answered based on what I asked,using methods or the techniques which hinges on Eckankar as a base.because,what you said,is already a well known fact

Your question was well answered by what I wrote just that you didn't understand.

The key to acquiring a lasting and peaceful wealth or riches on earth is by first seeking and finding the Kingdom of God which lies within you.

Finding this kingdom opens you to all the wisdom and knowledge you need to manifest anything you need in life.

So how do you find this kingdom of God? The key is through the Spiritual Exercises. The most basic being the singing of the HU song, God's Holy name. Sing it for 15 to 20mins in the morning and night. After singing go into a quiet contemplation and place your concerns before God and ask for guidance. Then be still and listen. Just listen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:21am On Apr 20, 2017
The Teachings of ECK work on the simple principle that love is the divine current which makes all life possible.

- Harold Klemp
Unlocking The Puzzle Box
Mahanta's Transcript, Book 6
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:28am On Apr 21, 2017
The Holy Spirit works on a personal level with every person.

- Harold Klemp

Love- The Keystone of Life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
When something appears to go wrong, look for the lesson in it for you instead of finding fault with anyone else or even yourself.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Everything happens for a purpose: to lift soul higher and give it more experience.

- Harold Klemp
Love- The Keystone of Life

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2017
Life gives us everything we need, but we must learn to accept its gifts and not turn them away.

- Harold Klemp
A Modern Prophet Answers Your Key Questions About Life

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2017
We are Soul, God's creation, and It loves us because that is Its nature.
- Harold Klemp We Come As Eagles Mahanta's Transcript, Book 9

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:29am On Apr 26, 2017
The path of ECK is to teach us how to get to the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Harold Klemp The Secret Teachings Mahanta's Transcript, Book 3
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2017
Divine Spirit will touch you in some way, in some unexpected way, it will lift you spiritually.

- Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secrets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by jom28gy(m): 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
Are there any other name of God,other than the one I knew?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
@ jom28gy

Are there any other name of God,other than the one I knew?

which one do you know?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by jom28gy(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
The one I knew,is the almighty God,who had come down on earth sending no one.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2017
@ jom28gy

The one I knew,is the almighty God,who had come down on earth sending no one.

And I presume from your answer that the one you know is enough and ok for you. Why bother then to know about others?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by jom28gy(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
No,is just that,is a contributory negligence,there must be a reactions of what you post.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
@ jom28gy

No,is just that,is a contributory wink negligence,there must be a reactions of what you post

God has many names given to it by many religions and many tribes. Each name describes their level of understanding of God.
The only name of God that does not belong to any religion or language is the word HU. the sound of HU is the fabric of all creation and from this sound all life issues forth.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by jom28gy(m): 7:23am On Apr 29, 2017
Like what you said,that God has many names,but one is noted of him.Leader Olumba Olumba obu and his Christ,which when mentioned,all spirits and angels bow.and non besides him.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
@ jom28gy

Like what you said,that God has many names,but one is noted of him.Leader Olumba Olumba obu and his Christ,which when mentioned,all spirits and angels bow.and non besides him

Good and fine, if that is what works for you.

What really matters in the end is not the name of God you know or if the one you know is the highest.

What matters is how much love has knowing the name of God enabled you to generate and distribute to all life.

There is absolutely no competition here and spirituality is a life to live on pure love and service and not an intellectual exercise on who is right or wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by jom28gy(m): 12:34am On Apr 30, 2017
Yes you are right somehow,I do as a person like some beliefs of your sect,because,I have attended their seminar.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
@ jom28gy

Yes you are right somehow,I do as a person like some beliefs of your sect,because,I have attended their seminar.

you are always welcome.

remain blessed
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:34am On May 01, 2017
A healing can happen instantly. Or it may happen in other ways, such as when an individual comes in contact with another person who says, "Hey, here is something which may help you." It’s still up to the individual to open his consciousness and accept the different way of doing things.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:18pm On May 02, 2017
"Unfoldment is a two-step process. First, knowing the way; second, walking it."

-Harold Klemp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:41pm On May 03, 2017
Truth does not operate in a vacuum. People who’ve been touched by truth try to express it in their daily lives: within their family, business, or religion.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:39pm On May 04, 2017
Do you realize when you have the sound and light in your life, you are having actual communication with God?

- Harold Klemp
Love-The Keystone Of Life

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:09am On May 05, 2017
If you can open your heart with love, you can tune in to God's will.
- Harold Klemp Love - The Keystone of Life

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:16pm On May 06, 2017
The point of Eckankar is to learn how to expand the consciousness into the light and sound of God.

- Harold Klemp
The Golden Heart
Mahanta's Transcript, Book 4

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:46pm On May 07, 2017
When you get out of the habit of listening, the voice of Divine Spirit becomes weaker and weaker. Not because It is speaking in a quieter voice, but because you have turned down the volume control on the inner instrument of Soul.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:04am On May 08, 2017
My purpose is this: to awaken the knowledge and love for the diving things that now lie sleeping in your heart.
You are Soul, a child of God. It is your good fortune to eventually become a Co-worker with God. The way of ECK is the single most important choice you can ever make. Your spiritual freedom is my reward.

- Sri Harold Klemp
Those Wonderful ECK Masters

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:42am On May 09, 2017
Closeness to the Holy Spirit allows the creative current to come through. And as we release our creative abilities, we achieve the upliftment of the spiritual consciousness.

- Sri Harold Klemp
Unlocking Your Sacred Puzzle Box
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:17am On May 10, 2017
You cannot measure spirituality by the number of bad habits you have or not. Nor by a certain number of experiences. Awareness of the moment and a joy for living can also be an indication of where you are spiritually.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (168) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.