Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (260110 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by datyrone(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
benodic:

@ datyrone

they are already helping you. they work quietly in the background without fanfare or noise. the issue is you being aware of their presence and their help. that is what the HU song can do for you. the HU will raise your spiritual vibration and open your inner awareness to be able to see them. so to continue with the experience you have to
continue singing the HU with love,morning and night.

thank you
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:18am On Mar 18, 2017
@ datyrone

thank you
you are very welcome.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
Very often, we are confronted by people who want us to pray their way or colleagues who want us to think their way. We must remember to maintain our individual relationship with God. We have the shining light of Soul, and because we have it, we also have the wisdom of God.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2017
People of the golden heart are full of love and have the ability to give of themselves. They are the shining lights.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
Love God first, and then love your neighbour as yourself.

-Harold Klemp
Truth has no Secrets

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2017
"The reason for spiritual enlightenment is not to escape life, but to learn how to live it richly, to enjoy it."

--Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
. In The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad, Book One, we find: "The true worlds of the Sugmad, which lie above the Atma Lok, have no complication nor mystery. They are what they are; the whole element of these worlds is simply Truth. When one has moved into these worlds and placed himself upon one of these planes, he is therefore part of them and never questions. All things are as they are because it is proper and fitting for them to be this way."
. The ECK teachings are a signpost along the road to God. The words on each sign are in accordance with the level of consciousness brought by each traveler to that point.

Wisdom of the Heart, Book 3
Sri Harold Klemp
The Mahanta, the Living ECK Master
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
It’s a pleasure to be around someone who’s shining with the Light of God. People don’t always understand what’s going on, or why this person is drawing them toward him. But there’s something special there.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2017
God’s love is always working to help Soul find Its way back home.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
The love and protection of the Holy Spirit are with you in all spiritual concerns.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
When you become as little children, you shall see the kingdom of heaven. You will carry no ideas from the past to hold you, none of the future to frighten you, but just the present, with the assurance that everything you need to know is already at hand—every answer, every solution.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
I find it ironic today that so many people say we shall work for peace. But until there's peace in every man's heart, there won't be peace in the world. It starts with each individual. And it begins with consciousness.

-Harold Klemp
The Road To Spiritual Freedom

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2017
look always to the inner, to the window of soul.

-Harold Klemp
Love- The Keystone of Life

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by jackydon(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
benodic:

look always to the inner, to the window of soul.

-Harold Klemp

Kindly email me via songsofjackson@gmail.com, i really need to ask questions about eck
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
@ Jackydon,

I have sent my email to you. Feel free to ask any question that bothers you about spirituality. I will always contribute my little bit.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
"Happiness is not a matter of how your outer life appears to someone else. Happiness is a state of consciousness."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:57am On Apr 03, 2017
People who are able to help in the work of the Holy Spirit are those who are able to help themselves.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
The spiritual path is not about power, it's about love.
-Harold Klemp Truth Has No Secret

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:31am On Apr 08, 2017
The miracles that happened in the early Christian Church still happen today. To see and benefit from them, all we need to do is open our consciousness through spiritual exercises.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:30am On Apr 09, 2017
The lessons of life are purifying us to make us better beings, to make us better people.

-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by annunaki2(m): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2017
benodic:

-Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secret

Though I am not an eckist, I really love your teachings. It's actually closer to what christ taught than a lot of things we hear in our churches these days.

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:31am On Apr 10, 2017
@ annunaki2

benodic:
-Harold Klemp
Truth Has No Secret

Though I am not an eckist, I really love your teachings. It's actually closer to what christ taught than a lot of things we hear in our churches these days

Thanks for your comments. If you search closely within the sacred scriptures of todays many varied religions, you will find truth and spirituality embedded in them. but reading them alone will take you no where unless you practice them and become a beacon of love. It is love and only love that will take you back to God.

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Many feel that a person who spends his time soul-searching is more holy than a merchant who hawks his goods at the market. A highly spiritual person is actually one who has found the comfort zone that exists somewhere between the two extremes.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:55am On Apr 13, 2017
The tests of Spirit are unlimited. They reach you in a totally unique way.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2017
. The Dangers of Channeling

. A letter that told an interesting story came to me from a woman who lived in the southern part of the United States. She and her husband weren't ECKist at that time after the incident took place, but they were earnest seekers after truth. In their quest for spiritual growth, they joined a church group whose leaders channeled for entities from a very low area of the Astral Plane. This can be a danger for those who explore on the other side without proper guidance.
. An entity spoke through one of the church leaders and claimed to be Jesus. It introduced another entity named Emmanuel, who was to be the spirit guide for this couple. As the couple opened themselves more and more to this very low force, they strengthen the hold that this entity had over them, and it began to run their lives.
. One day the entity Emmanuel said, "You have now come to the point in your spiritual life where you will be permitted to give your home to the church. Ten of the church members will move into your house." Fortunately the couple had two houses. They vacated the larger house so the ten church members could take up residence, and moved themselves into the smaller one.
. Pretty soon Emmanuel and the other entities spoke again. "You are coming along very well in your spiritual growth," they assured this couple. "Since you have two cars, you can drive the older, blue one and give the newer one to the church members." The couple said, If this is what's needed for our spiritual growth, we are willing to drive the older blue car."
. It wasn't long before Emmanuel said, "Since you are now part of our church, you may turn over your money to us. We will give you enough of a salary to purchase your food, and will pay all your bills."
. Soon the couple discovered that the church members who had taken their money did not pay the bills, and now their house was up for sale to satisfy the creditors.
. One Saturday morning the couple talked it over, and they concluded that they had been absolute fools. They called up some friends and explained their problem, and the friends were able to back a loan so the couple could pay the bills and take their house of the market. The letter ended with, "We're older, but wiser." Their own experience was richer than anything I could have told them. My advice is, When you step onto a spiritual path, keep your hand on your wallet.

The Secret Teachings
Sri Harold Klemp
The Mahanta, the Living ECK Master

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2017
God is love and Soul exist because God loves it -Harold Klemp Love- The Keystone of Life
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Toyade888(m): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2017
Interesting topic..i feel free reading this...but i have to ask whats ECK belief towards d existence of jesus
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2017
@ Toyade888

Interesting topic..i feel free reading this...but i have to ask whats ECK belief towards d existence of jesus

Jesus is a Soul created in the image and likeness of God, just like you and me.

we are all souls equally loved by God and that makes us beloved Children of God. The difference between Jesus and most other souls is that he was able to grow spiritually and came to a spiritual realization of his relationship with God.

He was able to attain Mastership in the spiritual level Christ Consciousness and became the Christ. He then decided to help his fellow souls to come to the same realization that he achieved and was killed for it. Just like many other Masters in the past who tried to bring truth to man.

What Jesus achieved any other Soul can achieve it too. All it takes is to realize who and what you are, Soul a divine spark of God.

If you are not in the process of doing so then you are cheating yourself spiritually and handing your life over to others to run for you.

The process of Soul realizing itself and achieving Mastership is what the ECK teachings is all about.

3 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
The miracles that happened in the early Christian Church still happen today. To see and benefit from them, all we need to do is open our consciousness through spiritual exercises.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:53am On Apr 17, 2017
Every problem contains a solution. The key is self-discipline and surrender of the mental habits to the Holy Spirit.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by oaroloye(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
SHALOM!

benodic:

The purpose of Eckankar is to make God an everyday reality in your life.

ECKANKAR is nothing but a shameful rip-off of SCIENTOLOGY, which they call "SQUIRRELING."

DIANETICS, of which PAUL TWITCHELL was a FOUNDING MEMBER, is a rip-off of MATTHEW 18: 1-35.

As Soul, you have the God-knowledge within you.

THAT IS A MISLEADING STATEMENT.

EVERY kind of Knowledge is "inside" us: that is why we can perceive It.

The teachings of ECK will awaken the knowledge and love for the divine things that are already in your heart.

THAT would make ECKANKAR worthwhile, if that were true. Based on the lies about the origin of PAUL TWITCHELL'S KNOWLEDGE, I doubt that very much!

The road to God is the adventure of a lifetime.[/quote]

IT IS THE FALSE ROADS THAT TAKE A LIFETIME.

The TRUE Worshipper of God is required to present before Him THREE TIMES.per YEAR.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
@ oaroloye

thank you so much for your contributions and insights. they are very well noted and appreciated.

remain blessed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (169) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.