Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This (2437 Views)

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This by tunjilee003: 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
Life is a scam, that's what Many have been saying.. I don't believe it to be true but recent events I happening around me me swallow it hook line and sinker.....
i remember after my secondary school while I was hustling and at The same Time planning to gain admission....i was making money and that doesn't make me lose focus on my education aspirations....but my friends Like hovering around me maybe because they taught i do spend money....if they ask for assistance i do lend a helping hand to show how generous i am.. but the mistake i did was not spending Much on family especially parents...
after I gained admission into the polythecnic,all my so-called friends deserted me,no call,no message, nothing,not even a text message....no one to depend on for money..i was broke like mad,i found out that the statement "" life is a scam is true"".....All my friends longer call me...
Remember this life The only group of people that will never leave you even if things go From bad to worse are your parent.... try as much as possible to take proper Care of them as long as they are alive.... I Hope this piece makes front page.....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
A post loaded with wisdom

6 Likes

Re: Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This by Rukkydelta(f): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2019
My rule is family over everything

7 Likes

Re: Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This by Yamleg: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2019
My yamleg shocked over everything.
Re: Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This by SalafRider(m): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2019
People attach loyalty to what they get from you, if it doesn't flow as it used to they find another niqqa to feed on. Parasite everywhere, let family rule over every other love biko.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This by ednut1(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2019
One funny thing about humans is we rarely learn .many will still cry that friend or girl deserted him or her. Even desert is deserted

3 Likes

Re: Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This by Olibboy: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
get the bag
Re: Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wisdom nugget 001
Re: Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This by GennyCheta(f): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Family is everything dey ll nt gv up on you no matter what

1 Like

Re: Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This by MaydayMayday: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
What about if the family has turned to parasites...you are helping them,they are not ready to help you,even to give you #50 for free would be very difficult shocked

1 Like

Re: Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This by akinyemi0103(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
u jst learnt ur lesson d hard way,we av all been there b4 particularly me bt d fact stil remaim,i stil got to do my bit 4 them after d horrible xperience, i knw i wil always be reward in other way cos m nt doin it 4 dem bt 4 me cos 1 wil always reap watevr 1 sow, jst b careful of who to choose as ur frd dis days,tho human wil alway b human,my piece 4 u.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This by femstimauto: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=tunjilee003 post=80907886]Life is a scam, that's what Many have been saying.. I don't believe it to be true but recent events I happening around me me swallow it hook line and sinker.....
i remember after my secondary school while I was hustling and at The same Time planning to gain admission....i was making money and that doesn't make me lose focus on my education aspirations....but my friends Like hovering around me maybe because they taught i do spend money....if they ask for assistance i do lend a helping hand to show how generous i am.. but the mistake i did was not spending Much on family especially parents...
after I gained admission into the polythecnic,all my so-called friends deserted me,no call,no message, nothing,not even a text message....no one to depend on for money..i was broke like mad,i found out that the statement "" life is a scam is true"".....All my friends longer call me...
Remember this life The only group of people that will never leave you even if things go From bad to worse are your parent.... try as much as possible to take proper Care of them as long as they are alive.... I Hope this piece makes front page.....[/It been a while you got to read a post that makes you think straight. Thanks for this piece ]
Re: Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This by 9jamustchange: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
When you give, do so as unto God and expect your reward from him. It's never a bad thing to help others, but expecting the same people to return the favours will always be disappointing.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This by ifejilika(m): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
I wish my foolish bros can see this

2 Likes

Re: Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This by uniqueflash(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Rukkydelta:
endorsed
Re: Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This by Erums(m): 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
Balance it bro... Either way we owe duty of care
Re: Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This by Skmoda360(m): 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
Rukkydelta:
Re: Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This by Skmoda360(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
ifejilika:
I wish my foolish bros can see this
Screenshot it and post it on your WhatsApp status, he will see it.....
Ps: make sure you zoom it grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

*** / Update On The Mtn 1gb And 5gb Just For N200 / A Married Woman Is Blackmailing My Husband-please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.