Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? (30392 Views)

I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures) / My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? / How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by Vicar2015(m): 6:42am On Aug 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
The op was the one pumping her for information. He know she cannot go back to the said ex so why get worked up? Some men think because you dating them, they should be your alpha and omega, things don't work like that. This Op girlfriend might simply be on contact with d said ex because of her brother's admission. And if she cut ties now, I know say this Op no go fit run d admission thing for her brother o.
The op should guard his insecurities.
make una leave am make e break up...like say e no go pain you....better still go find your ex make una dey chat too grin
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:
Are you from anambra State
Yes i am
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2019
Vicar2015:
make una leave am make e break up...like say e no go pain you....better still go find your ex make una dey chat too grin
He knows better.
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2019
carter009:
But having a plan B is better.

NO, it's not. It's petty.
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2019
backbone503:

being the most logically thing you'd have done?

Yes of course. I don't lead people on.
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2019
Kaycee54321:

Hello. I 'requested' to send you a PM via your mail here. I would be grateful if you accept.This is not me trying to waste your time.I would appreciate if we could discuss a matter which is important to me and could be worthwhile for you too.Privately.

Alright. I will reply.
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by backbone503(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes of course. I don't lead people on.

So, if when married (thats incase you're still single), you discover your hubby has a sidechick, an ex he stays intouch with, or a resurging old flame. you quit too, right?
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
backbone503:

So, if when married (thats incase you're still single), you discover your hubby has a sidechick, an ex he stays intouch with, or a resurging old flame. you quit too, right?

Yes I will, nnamnso. And with immediate alacrity too.
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yes i am
U are so familiar to me, U appear in almost all the thread on nairaland
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

U are so familiar to me, U appear in almost all the thread on nairaland
Addicted to NL

1 Like

Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

Add Me Up On Whatsapp With I want to know if I will be addicted to you
I am Broke. Just telling u straight

1 Like

Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I am Broke. Just telling u straight
Why do you remove my phone number
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

Why do you remove my phone number
So you can easily delete.

1 Like

Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
So you can easily delete.
I'm begging you now, to accept me, but u refuse, time shall come, u will be the one to beg me
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by rosy1992(f): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
Now I see why she couldn't forget her ex because he was the one that deflowered her, to be sincere with you it is going to be a hard pill to swallow, she can't easily forget him. you have a lot of work to do. if you love her ,make her see reasons to let go of him. That's why I tell ladies not to be sexually involved with a guy unless they get married to him, because such memories stay for a lifetime.
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

I'm begging you now, to accept me, but u refuse, time shall come, u will be the one to beg me
Ama ring u up lera.
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by babavik: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

F**k off man
Is that a threat or what??
Are you god??
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by babavik: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

F**k off man
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
babavik:
F**k off man
Do you saw my username bro?
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
babavik:
F**k off man
Are you god??
Is like your brain is paining you bro?
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Ama ring u up lera.
Remember To Reason With Me Because Nobody Knows Tomorrow
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by IamPlato(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Come On Facebook Lets Talk About The Stuff
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by IamPlato(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Ama ring u up lera.
somebody Is About To Get Fvcked
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
IamPlato:
Like it's a bad thing. Mtcheeew
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
IamPlato:
Can't remember d last time I actually met a Nairalander. Got about 100 unanswered pms. Fvck is simply not my problem
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by IamPlato(m): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Can't remember d last time I actually met a Nairalander. Got about 100 unanswered pms. Fvck is simply not my problem
Na So... You Look Like Codi Bryant's Sister
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by IamPlato(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Like it's a bad thing. Mtcheeew
not At All Honey cheesy
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by backbone503(m): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

what will be your impression of your lover, assuming the distractions were coming from your end, and he threw in the towel just cos he couldnt handle it?
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
backbone503:

what will be your impression of your lover, assuming the distractions were coming from your end, and he threw in the towel just cos he couldnt handle it?

No problem. If we perish, we perish.
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by justine94(m): 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
U hav a point though..i will hv to amplify mmy efforts den...we hv settled back..she swore and i seriously cautioned her dt after ds one...its quit
rosy1992:
Now I see why she couldn't forget her ex because he was the one that deflowered her, to be sincere with you it is going to be a hard pill to swallow, she can't easily forget him. you have a lot of work to do. if you love her ,make her see reasons to let go of him. That's why I tell ladies not to be sexually involved with a guy unless they get married to him, because such memories stay for a lifetime.
Re: Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? by SavageResponse(m): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2019
justine94:
My Gf of Almost 3 years, her Ex still calls her anytime he likes even though not Frequently, she once told me she felt bad about him that he did nothing to her, she so much believe him to an extent he calls her to tell her things that he Dreamt about her life.

She says most of his Dreams comes to Past while they were Dating then. When she went back to school, she told me he called her to come see him but she declined.

I know she loves me very much, she has proven it to me beyond any reasonable doubt but she still has a Soft Spots for her Ex.

Its making us have issues most times. Of recent i saw a dialled log of her ex on her phone. She said she wanted to check on him. It weakened me alot.

But she said it was nothing, even though the ex is actually helping her kid bro for his admission. She claims she only called to tell him that the brother has written his PUME exams...

When i look at her, I have this feeling she still have a soft spot for her ex..i told her can she see her ex call and not pick it up, she could not ansa. I asked her if she still loves him, she could not ansa, she only tell me she cant go back to him, that she loves me..

I know she won't go back to him, but i know this to be sure she still have a Soft spots for her ex..and her ex knows this very well, so he calls her anytime he likes knowing fully well he knows how to talk to her for her to listen.

Anything he tells her she believes him, notwithstanding, anytime he calls her ,she tells me that he called her, am just confused.. I have already told her i cant continue again becuase i cant continue to hurt my self....

Please i need advice

You already know what to do.

Don't play second fiddle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' / Guys, Characteristics Of A Nigerian Runz Girl / Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.