Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy (5293 Views)

All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / I See No Reason Why I Should Keep On Living / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by dipseacon: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
She is a nymphomaniac bro, when she's done with you, this alien is how you'll resemble grin

You must give her the D in the morning, midday, afternoon, evening and night. Sorry in advance bro

Kolakolagbo would help you greatly sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by CanadaOrBust: 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
dipseacon:
She is a nymphomaniac bro, when she's done with you, this alien is how you'll resemble grin

You must give her the D in the morning, midday, afternoon, evening and night. Sorry in advance bro

Kolakolagbo would help you greatly sha grin

What is kolakolagbo exactly and what does it do?
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by Karleb(m): 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Just get enough condom.

3 Likes

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by Iamlakexide(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
edulifehack:
this would be something I'll be trying for the first time due to my current situation, for certain reasons I had to leave my apartment to squat with someone temporarily till the end of the year but the person in question happens to be a female, I posted a message requesting accommodation on my department's WhatsApp group and she agreed to bunk with me cause she stays alone but am a bit concerned cause I've never done this before, could she have an ulterior motive cause I know girls don't just invite guys to their house let alone to stay this long.
I just need advice in general from ladies here as to what could be her motive, why would a lady do this?
PS. we are not very close, not even in class

1. Study her
2. Since she ask you not pay buying things needed in the house with that fund.
3. Try to maintain your line.
4. if 1 rule is observe other rules will work out accordingly....
remember you be tenant she be landlady.
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You said she's a course mate, she definitely has observed you a bit to accept you squat with her. We have just few months before the year runs out, so it's not forever? She must be kind hearted to accept such, or maybe she's a lonely kind of girl. Not everyone has a bf on campus, so the lady may not have a school bf.

You will live with wisdom to avoid issues, ensure she still has her privacy, read often in the school environment. Personally I can't eat from strangers, Its not a good idea to eat her meals, except the food is cooked when you are around, then you can accept it. When you move in, ensure you take care of the electricity bills all by yourself. If she rejects your financial contributions, you can drop it on her table and let her know you wish to help out.
Lol, you are sounding too aggressive, drop money on her table if she doesn't accept undecided, that's way roo aggressive to me!!
I think that in situations like this one doesn't have a "fixed mode of behaviour" nope, instead you try to adapt to her actions in the best possible manner...
If she doesn't want him to take care of the bills, he can sum it up and offer it to her when he's leaving, if she is uncomfortable with him always buying food and rejecting the one's she cooked he can offer to help out in cooking once in a while so he'll have confidence to eat her meals
@edulifehack my 2 cents!!
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
Aggressive? I mean dropping the money playfully, such actions are common with ladies, whereby if a friend rejects a gift, you playfully put it in her bag, drop it on her table, she sees it, and off you go. I don't mean dropping it in a rude manner. She rejecting his money may not mean she has much, you never can tell, especially if she's a shy type. Your suggestion is equally nice.
PhenomenalMorgan:

Lol, you are sounding too aggressive, drop money on her table if she doesn't accept undecided, that's way roo aggressive to me!!
I think that in situations like this one doesn't have a "fixed mode of behaviour" nope, instead you try to adapt to her actions in the best possible manner...
If she doesn't want him to take care of the bills, he can sum it up and offer it to her when he's leaving, if she is uncomfortable with him always buying food and rejecting the one's she cooked he can offer to help out in cooking once in a while so he'll have confidence to eat her meals
@edulifehack my 2 cents!!

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by luminouz(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Don't you have a friend to squat you in hostel? She may really want to help, but it's not advisable.

I need accommodation, can I come squat with you?
I will keep to my side of the room of course! wink
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by Youngsenate1993(m): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
Am enjoying this comments... Nice post
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
luminouz:

I need accommodation, can I come squat with you?
I will keep to my side of the room of course! wink
LOL. I don't even intend doing roommates once my rent expires. grin Having someone in my space gives me headache.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by luminouz(m): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. I don't even intend doing roommates once my rent expires. grin Having someone in my space gives me headache.
C'mon babe,don't be like that!

Imma be cool!

Scouts honour! kiss
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
luminouz:

C'mon babe,don't be like that!

Imma be cool!

Scouts honour! kiss
You, be cool? I doubt that. grin
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
Not advisable to stay with her unless you want to offend God
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by Skmoda360(m): 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Guest007:
She has exterior motives... don't worry wink

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by CsRockefeller(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
I am looking for a lady who can stay with me. No ulterior motives, you pay a token and help out in the kitchen once in a while. Location is Magboro.
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by luminouz(m): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You, be cool? I doubt that. grin
U get Wahala eh!

U can't even believe somebody!! cheesy
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by luminouz(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
CsRockefeller:
I am looking for a lady who can stay with me. No ulterior motives, you pay a token and help out in the kitchen once in a while. Location is Magboro.
Would you like my sister to come stay with you?
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by CanadaOrBust: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

So no intention of getting married
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by CanadaOrBust: 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Ladies run for your lives
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by CsRockefeller(m): 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Ladies run for your lives

You guys think everyone here thinks with their dicks or something, you think people here aren't responsible and sensible people or what?

A Lady from this platform came from Ph, without even knowing me, she stayed here, nothing freaking happened for one week before she moved to Yaba because of the traffic.

You think everyone is a dog like you? Rubbish!!

Modified: By the way, she gave me 10k cos I was cash trapped and needed to fix something's in d house, I didn't force her, she gave it willingly.

So u see Mr. Not everyone sees a lady as a sex object like you do.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by CsRockefeller(m): 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
luminouz:

Would you like my sister to come stay with you?

It depends on her age range, some people have signified interest but don't want to stay with someone much older than me, you understand that people within an age bracket communicate better. I don't want it to look like a master-servant relationship.

By the way, I'm in my mid 20's.
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by luminouz(m): 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
CsRockefeller:

It depends on her age range, some people have signified interest but don't want to stay with someone much older than me, you understand that people within an age bracket communicate better. I don't want it to look like a master-servant relationship.

By the way, I'm in my mid 20's.

Izlike u want to be slapped into the 15th century....
Whose sister wants to stay with you? Make u give her belle abi? undecided
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by luminouz(m): 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

So no intention of getting married
Back off her or ur moniker becomes MarOrDie!!! undecided

She is mine! smiley
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by CanadaOrBust: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
CsRockefeller:

You guys think everyone here thinks with their dicks or something, you think people here aren't responsible and sensible people or what?

A Lady from this platform came from Ph, without even knowing me, she stayed here, nothing freaking happened for one week before she moved to Yaba because of the traffic.

You think everyone is a dog like you? Rubbish!!

Modified: By the way, she gave me 10k cos I was cash trapped and needed to fix something's in d house, I didn't force her, she gave it willingly.

So u see Mr. Not everyone sees a lady as a sex object like you do.

Which kind sex?? I’m not talking of sex. I hope u r not into money ritual
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by CanadaOrBust: 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
luminouz:

Back off her or ur moniker becomes MarOrDie!!! undecided

She is mine! smiley

I thought that was a man. What kind of lady has that type of moniker?!
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by luminouz(m): 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I thought that was a man. What kind of lady has that type of moniker?!
Lmaoooo...
She be girl o,just clowning around with the moniker
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by CsRockefeller(m): 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Which kind sex?? I’m not talking of sex. I hope u r not into money ritual

That's a serious accusation to assume someone would be into such a dastardly act. I'm not into any vice or criminal activity.

Let me stop there.
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by CsRockefeller(m): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
luminouz:

Izlike u want to be slapped into the 15th century....
Whose sister wants to stay with you? Make u give her belle abi? undecided

Okay Sir, didn't know this is all fun to you. But let me reiterate here, all men are not dogs. Jeez!! If I wanted to be stupid and wayward I could have done it during my NYSC when I had plethora of girls within my vicinity being a College of Health.

I can stay with a woman all my life time and won't even use my hand to pick a strand of her hair, women do not move me, they never will.

Take a cue from Mr. Rockefeller, live a good life.
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by CanadaOrBust: 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...
She be girl o,just clowning around with the moniker

Grab his balls is her moniker and u r not scared??
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by CanadaOrBust: 12:01am On Aug 13, 2019
CsRockefeller:

That's a serious accusation to assume someone would be into such a dastardly act. I'm not into any vice or criminal activity.

Let me stop there.

I don’t know. Rockefeller is synonymous with wealth. When people are money hungry..,
Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by CanadaOrBust: 12:10am On Aug 13, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Okay Sir, didn't know this is all fun to you. But let me reiterate here, all men are not dogs. Jeez!! If I wanted to be stupid and wayward I could have done it during my NYSC when I had plethora of girls within my vicinity being a College of Health.

I can stay with a woman all my life time and won't even use my hand to pick a strand of her hair, women do not move me, they never will.

Easy now, that’s beginning to sound gay

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by luminouz(m): 6:05am On Aug 13, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Lol,ok...that's cool

Re: Advise Needed On Living With A Lady As A Guy by luminouz(m): 6:06am On Aug 13, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Grab his balls is her moniker and u r not scared??
Why should I be?

I love my balls being grabbed,squeezed and sucked. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife And Her Identical Twin Sister Are Truly Evil / Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man / Who Would U Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.