Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Best Way 2 Break Up With Ur Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way 2 Break Up With Ur Partner (1234 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Ladies Best Romantic Breakfast You Can Give Your Man.... The Way 2 A Mans Heart. / My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way 2 Break Up With Ur Partner by olunifemi(f): 10:26pm On May 14, 2007
I recently spoke to a friend's ex who told me of how my friend broke up with him through a text message.

Whats the worst break up story you have and how did it happen, and also why
Re: Best Way 2 Break Up With Ur Partner by IBDat(m): 1:26am On May 15, 2007
I have just simply ignored a girl, her calls, knocking on my door and ignoring her on street - cost me a new windscreen, crazy b****

1 Like

Re: Best Way 2 Break Up With Ur Partner by McDoe(m): 9:33am On May 15, 2007
We had treated this post sometimes before. Run through the romance thread; u might get ur answers.
Re: Best Way 2 Break Up With Ur Partner by olunifemi(f): 1:06pm On May 17, 2007
u dont need 2 direct me anywhere.if u hv nothg 2 post,get d hell outta here.
pple join nairaland everyday,wht r we then sayg,
Re: Best Way 2 Break Up With Ur Partner by wadomi: 1:06pm On May 17, 2007
tell him/her u r HIV positive. Simple - see him/her run like Carl Lewis or Ben Johnson.
Re: Best Way 2 Break Up With Ur Partner by kike001(f): 2:56pm On May 17, 2007
dats fucking funny hes gonna run like hell

wa_do_mi:

tell him/her you're HIV positive. Simple - see him/her run like Carl Lewis or Ben Johnson.
Re: Best Way 2 Break Up With Ur Partner by kike001(f): 2:57pm On May 17, 2007
just tell him see this isnt working 4 me n i dont wanna lie 2 myself
Re: Best Way 2 Break Up With Ur Partner by angel101(f): 3:04pm On May 17, 2007
tell them its not working. but its not about u, its me,  grin
Re: Best Way 2 Break Up With Ur Partner by inze(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2007
Just tell it the best way it can come out of your mouth, if you want to tell him/her you are HIV positive, am sorry she might be a blubber mouth and you know the consequences.

This is a thing of the heart and should be treated as such, for you to want a break-up, there must be a reason and if you feel the reason doesn't seem genuine enough to tell her, why break-up then.

And if you still feel like lieing to him/her, who knows, it might cost you your windscreen like IBDat (thats if you have one) or something more.

I just feel for your friend, anyway or anyhow, good luck
Re: Best Way 2 Break Up With Ur Partner by McDoe(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2007
olunifemi:

u don't need 2 direct me anywhere.if u hv nothg 2 post,get d hell out of here.
people join nairaland everyday,wht r we then sayg,

Bleep U baby fucker!, u lack decency
Re: Best Way 2 Break Up With Ur Partner by wadomi: 1:04am On May 18, 2007
heeeeeeeeee - up Mcdoe - down Olunifemi

throw another punch Olunifemi.
Re: Best Way 2 Break Up With Ur Partner by olunifemi(f): 1:44pm On May 18, 2007
McDoe:

Bleep U baby fucker!, u lack decency
im not suprised at u.nairaland admin should get rid of ur kind of being FROM nairaland
u r a MINOR & IMMATURE.

[/color][color=#990000]U LACK ETTIQUET
Re: Best Way 2 Break Up With Ur Partner by olunifemi(f): 1:45pm On May 18, 2007
inze:

Just tell it the best way it can come out of your mouth, if you want to tell him/her you are HIV positive, am sorry she might be a blubber mouth and you know the consequences.

This is a thing of the heart and should be treated as such, for you to want a break-up, there must be a reason and if you feel the reason doesn't seem genuine enough to tell her, why break-up then.

And if you still feel like lieing to him/her, who knows, it might cost you your windscreen like IBDat (thats if you have one) or something more.

I just feel for your friend, anyway or anyhow, good luck
smiley
Re: Best Way 2 Break Up With Ur Partner by iice(f): 8:27pm On May 26, 2007
Tell him it aint working out ooo
Re: Best Way 2 Break Up With Ur Partner by Maleeq(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2007
@Poster

olunifemi:

Whats the worst break up story you have and how did it happen, and also why

Please, is the thread about "The best way to break up" or "The worst break up story"?
Re: Best Way 2 Break Up With Ur Partner by mainassra: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Is your relationship going downhill? retaining a relationship isn't clean and maximum couples come across a few bumps alongside the road to a long-lasting courting. If now not identified earlier, these bumps could push couples to take the connection to the wrong course main to interrupt -usa or divorce. it's miles vital to recognize these relationship killers ahead of time to keep away from in addition harm. There are motives why relationships fail and as soon as those reasons are diagnosed beforehand of time, you will have a better chance of saving your stricken relationship.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wifey / Kiss And Make Up Day / What Do You Think of A Teen, Like Age 15-16 Having A Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.