Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (92292 Views)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by GeneralPula: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2019
Kalapizim:
Why not let her know his intentions from the onset ?

You’re right. That’s my style. I don’t stress or read anybody’s mind. I say whatever I like to do. The guy, I blame!

1 Like

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by WalkerMichael(m): 6:56am On Aug 15, 2019
Guy your website is so terrible. Zero page load speed. Yuck!! You're not fit to be called a blogger at all.

At post, hahaha naija girls are very funny sha grin
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by emmnprince(m): 7:07am On Aug 15, 2019
Celebrityblog:

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/video-man-throws-lady-out-of-hotel.html?m=1

The lady fit be winch o & maybe she's not allowed to do that that night lest . . .
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Oluchi01(f): 7:08am On Aug 15, 2019
So u were buying food for her cause of sex..... #.shame !!!

1 Like

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by SilasNwude: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:

You’re right. That’s my style. I don’t stress or read anybody’s mind. I say whatever I like to do. The guy, I blame!
[/s]
tongue
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 15, 2019
She suddenly remembered MAMA's word, Ngozi don't forget the daughter of whom you are.
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by pocohantas(f): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2019
dangotesmummy:
exactly yorubas will say na wetin eyes find na wetin eye see.how can you go on a date and then eat his food and still follow a stranger to a hotel room.what are you thinking?he has no penis? Please I'm a woman and women need to respect themselves.what you won't eat why smell it.beyonce says people see you the way you see yourself.you carry yourself as a hungry,greedy entitled hoe and he treats you like that.

I hate girls like that.theyre an embarrassment and also bring embarrassment to other ladies

Lol, we are in perilous times o.

There is this one that is trying to use money to harrass me, I just dey jump and pass. Before I go sell my birthright grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by IamCharles123: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2019
Kalapizim:
But how can she follow a man to hotel room at night just to hang out.

2 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Spain007(m): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2019
Kalapizim:

What intentions again bro....WHO DOES THAT?? Na only Lion and yam go dey together n nothing'll happen but try cage goat and yam,u go see d outcome.
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by IamCharles123: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2019
Kalapizim:
Of course tactfully na. Thats what i do oo, no time for story, she either gree or she no gree
I believe the guy might have told her after everything, we will go to my hotel room and spend the night.
That's enough clue for any girl to know wats up.
Abi any other thing dey happen for hotel room for night.
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by noah24(m): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2019
If girl tel me say she nor wan do.... I nor dey beg or force.... Na so I carry one very pretty babe go hotel fo extra moral lectures.. D babe say she nor dey do... I beg tire.. She say I nor go understand.... But me nor wan hear... Finally she gree.... As I wear my jacket finish.. Nai begin nackis..... E neva reach 20secs..d kine odour wey fill d room..... I jump get up... AC nor help..i run enta bathroom..... As I get myself.... I leave d room fo d babe.. Nai I carry myself go house go sleep...

1 Like

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Orpe7(m): 7:44am On Aug 15, 2019
Only igbo men do this nonsense
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2019
U dey find nonesense excuse
seniorgozman:

Lol, until you visit our prison, then you will know the importance of being very careful. Something like this put my friend in prison up till now
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by spadar4u(m): 7:48am On Aug 15, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]
what if the girl dies?

stop supporting evil bleh

If she no die eating another mans sweat that could have died making it. Then let her take the chance too.

1 Like

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by rkywfxv: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2019
Correct score
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Petersamuel303(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2019
Hmmmmm.
Misplaced priority.
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by lexy2014: 7:50am On Aug 15, 2019
cococandy:
Really? So every time you give a woman something, she should consider it down payment for the future sexual request that is to follow?

True talk because d girl na JJC. na so she de chop free breakfast, lunch& dinner up and down. So on getting 2d hotel, she think say na all night prayer dem wan do 4 hotel abi? Na so u de do ur own?
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by seniorgozman(m): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
U dey find nonesense excuse
No problem until you become a victim. We no dey quarrel
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Omarsheriff(m): 7:52am On Aug 15, 2019
seunmohmoh:
It's better than strangling her sha.
up chelsea
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by NaijaDonCast(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2019
Your friends wil always be victim
seniorgozman:
No problem until you become a victim. We no dey quarrel
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Mypeople2(m): 7:55am On Aug 15, 2019
MJBOLT:
maybe she followed him to his hotel room for WAEC lessons grin
hahahahahahahahgrin na really WAEC lesson
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Toscarel: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2019
Kalapizim:
Of course tactfully na. Thats what i do oo, no time for story, she either gree or she no gree

Oga please enlighten us, how do you tell a girl tactfully that you intend to sleep with her
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2019
Blackivy27:

yes. That way she wouldnt be able to spend his money and feign ignorance and if she follows she knows for sure she will have to have sex.
win win for both of them.
u r such a pretty girl how i wish I could meet you
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by weyreypey: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2019
Dami12345:

Hahaha....abi oh...thats going to be the shortest convo with a woman in Nigeria.

The idiots recommending it are morons.
Let them test it before talking.
You just promoted idiots to slowpoke...
Based on the concept of IQ, any child with an IQ of above 70 was considered "normal," while kids above 130 were considered "gifted." To deal with kids below 70, psychologists invented a nomenclature of retardation. Those with IQs between 51 and 70 were called morons. Morons had adequate learning skills to complete menial tasks and communicate. Imbeciles, with IQs between 26 and 50, never progressed past a mental age of about six. And the lowest of all were the idiots, with IQs between 0 and 24, who were characterized by poor motor skill, extremely limited communication, and little response to stimulus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by weyreypey: 8:06am On Aug 15, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol, we are in perilous times o.

There is this one that is trying to use money to harrass me, I just dey jump and pass. Before I go sell my birthright grin

Be careful he may be a Nairalander intent on posting your videos on xxvideos ...
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by AstroG: 8:15am On Aug 15, 2019
cococandy:
Really? So every time you give a woman something, she should consider it down payment for the future sexual request that is to follow?

YES!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Heman7(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2019
See this girl,na phone u been go to charge?

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2019
ubunja! what do you think..
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Dami12345: 8:37am On Aug 15, 2019
weyreypey:

You just promoted idiots to slowpoke...
Based on the concept of IQ, any child with an IQ of above 70 was considered "normal," while kids above 130 were considered "gifted." To deal with kids below 70, psychologists invented a nomenclature of retardation. Those with IQs between 51 and 70 were called morons. Morons had adequate learning skills to complete menial tasks and communicate. Imbeciles, with IQs between 26 and 50, never progressed past a mental age of about six. And the lowest of all were the idiots, with IQs between 0 and 24, who were characterized by poor motor skill, extremely limited communication, and little response to stimulus.

Thanks for the reeducation.
I apologise to all mor0ns. And pray for the id10ts to reach their level in Jesus name.
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Dami12345: 8:39am On Aug 15, 2019
cococandy:

Yes. There is nothing free even in free town.
She should say no, not only during sex but during gifts, recharge cards, subscription, and outings.
She can eat her sex and i'll Bleep my money.

5 Likes

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by ubunja(m): 8:40am On Aug 15, 2019
Uncledare4:
ubunja! what do you think..
he's a real man. I would have done the same.

But The agreement for sex must have been made ages BEFORE they got to the hotel. Days before even. So when the day came there was to be no surprises.

But he tried.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.