Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (92296 Views)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by AstroG: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
DJInfluence:
Guys self... Why we too they assumed say because we buy food and other stuffs for a babe, that mean say we go get automatic ticket to the world Cup?

If una get contract from beginning say, if you buy you must knack, then na different thing say she no gree, but when there is no contract and you believe say after u feed her u must recoup your money by knacking well.... All na poverty cause am.

1 Like

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Pat081: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
Did the fool think is prayer they are going to do dia after all the food and take away too
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by smooooooth: 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
He need to discuss service charge with this kind babe before anything. The guy na olosho. She no dey for free Bleep. Chopping na diff matter. You cant come and convert indomie and SK money to smashing kpekus.
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by DJInfluence: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=AstroG post=81280713][/quote]chai... my talk touch am grin grin grin omo, no too provoke oh before you hug transformer
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by 1daboi: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
Blackivy27:

yes. That way she wouldnt be able to spend his money and feign ignorance and if she follows she knows for sure she will have to have sex.
win win for both of them.
if someone tells you. I want to take you out so that at the end, I'll have sex with u. Will you follow him?
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Osasmd: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
luminouz:

Who is your boy? shocked

What's doing this wan? undecided

U are my boy
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by luminouz(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
Osasmd:

U are my boy
Boy kee u dia
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2019
WildChild00:

Stop this nonsense
u be idiot.......

Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 17, 2019
victorian:

I wonder o

And she will definitely turn him down even before saying yes I'm game or she may Accept if she's so hungry. Lol

I don't know why you women like living in denial. Its like it comes with Women's DNA.

A stranger, invited you to an hotel. Please for what purpose will it be for?
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by victorian(f): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2019
truthsayer009:

I don't know why you women like living in denial. Its like it comes with Women's DNA.

A stranger, invited you to an hotel. Please for what purpose will it be for?

Na me u dey ask?

Ask woman wey dem invite go hotel and still carry her two left legs go.

Don't ask me biko

I'm busy with work here
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by WildChild00(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
SmellySperm:

u be idiot.......

You dey metal? shocked
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 19, 2019
1daboi:
if someone tells you. I want to take you out so that at the end, I'll have sex with u. Will you follow him?
I won't follow a guy out in the first place just to eat food. And more so go out broke. If she can do it. Maybe she wouldn't mind hearing that.
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by midolian(m): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2019
Alzirida:
She is lucky the man is not a ritualist
hmmm
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by Pusherttt: 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
D guy na mugu .....if na me I for rape her tongue
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by shantti(m): 9:19am On Nov 10, 2020
ImaIma1:
He should have told her that the food, drink, etc was fore-play.
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by shantti(m): 9:19am On Nov 10, 2020
ImaIma1:
He should have told her that the food, drink, etc was fore-play.

grin
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by shantti(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2020
seniorgozman:

See it as temptation, allow her to pass the night for her safety and cut her off. Then try your luck with another girl next time.

if he should allow her to pass the nite without touching her, then he should seize her phine
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by shantti(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2020
seniorgozman:

See it as temptation, allow her to pass the night for her safety and cut her off. Then try your luck with another girl next time.

if he should allow her to pass the nite without touching her, then he should seize her phone
Re: Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money by shantti(m): 9:29am On Nov 10, 2020
Lugianostar:
Does life evolves around having fun with women and kajooring our destiny just for a moment enjoyment?

It baffles me at times the rate people are busy chasing shadows and sweating over nothing that cannot add any value to their lives...!

Women!
Money!!
Sex!!!
Leisure !!!!

Can't make the world go round but will led one to doom if you are not safe first in order to explore for Christ...!

pls remove money from that list, without money will you be educated, i guess education does not add value, without money will u be treated when ur sick, how will u even eat, dont make me angry this morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.