Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,478 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

"Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) (24614 Views)

Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) / Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) / Trending Video Of A Young Nigerian Man And His Onyibo Lover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by ZWorld: 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
As they say when it comes to love, the age difference does not matter, an old man and his lover, has sparked reactions on social media with a viral wedding video of them.

The video wasn't just about the wedding, but the vegetative state of the old groom who was even carried into the church by two able bodied men.

Talking about his vegetative state, it literally means absence of responsiveness and awareness of his surroundings usually caused by head trauma or brain damage from an illness or stroke.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/wedding-of-the-year-man-in-vegetative-state-weds-his-old-lover-photos/

2 Likes

Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by ZWorld: 12:00am On Aug 15, 2019
undecided

1 Share

Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by Giftedhand92: 12:37am On Aug 15, 2019
Nawaoo.. This one is strong undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by Abortedfetus(m): 12:39am On Aug 15, 2019
Vanities. angry
Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 1:20am On Aug 15, 2019
Probably they just wanted to cross this off their bucket list before they die.

22 Likes

Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2019
I wish them the best of married life.

2 Likes

Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 11:12am On Aug 15, 2019
Old age union formalization. OAUF.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.
Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by Olastep1(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2019
Really? Wonders
Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by BRASH: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2019
Even in that vegetative state, he is still better than a certain dullard that is the president of one west african country

8 Likes

Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by Airen22: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2019
Wonderful
Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by mixta140: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2019
Mofoooooo
Oga oooo
Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by Iytech(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2019
Very interesting. I wonder why they insisting on doing the wedding this way.
Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2019
Which Country? b4 I add my comment?

1 Like

Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by anambraamaka: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2019
Nawao
Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by Samyokporua(m): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2019
Hello friends,‎

If you have an Error In your Date Of Birth, Name on BVN, Ladies who are married changing from Miss to Mrs, Publication of Board of Trustees and Loss of Document Publication. Contact me, I can help you publish it on any of these Newspapers � - Daily Trust Newspaper�, Daily Times newspaper� or Leadership Newspaper�. You can whatsapp or call me on 08175657695.

Thanks
Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2019
Congrats

Check below for your Verified WeChat and Alipay wallet
Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by rannyw: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2019
He's the one stressing himself, u guys shud leave him alone
Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2019
Bible prophecies is coming to pass in our eyes.
Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2019
What a man , he will fire till he's down, as far as he had bullets he's still deadly , lol

1 Like

Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by DameB(f): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2019
Infact it is still a wa o
Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2019
ZWorld:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/wedding-of-the-year-man-in-vegetative-state-weds-his-old-lover-photos/

That is it, he married her all these while no wedding and she must have been waiting and begging for her wedding only for him to accept now that he is not sure if he will see the next day

So the right thing at the right time and take the glory
Re: "Man In Vegetative State Weds His Old Lover" (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2019
Haba, let the old man rest na. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise / My Fiancée And My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.